Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love the show. Don't care what anyone else thinks.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
seriously , how many good shows had GREAT reviews ????????? give it a break for gods sake 
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
dear angelbud stop criticising the show so much all the time and get a new hobby
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelbud

"DABH...NEEDS A TOTAL REVAMP RIGHT FROM PERFORMANCES TO SCREENPLAY...CURRENTLY THE BEST THING ABOUT THE SHOW IS THE TITLE TRACK" (indian times news paper quotation)

Oh dear, it looks like DABH as got some really awful press again!  Many of us on here have felt that this show did not live up to the previous 9pm shows and it seems like this press release from the indian times confirmed our feelings!  Its a pity!

DABH has gone down like a lead balloon I'm afraid!  We all gave the show a chance and watched it over and over again hopping that things would change!  For example the characterisations have been questioned from day one and people felt really cheated by the low standard of the interpersonal development and the sub text. 

Unfortunately that has resulted in one of the worst reviews of a new show on record!  I feel that things could have changed and indeed many of us pointed out that we were really hopping things would change and watched the show every day! 

Its a sad day for DABH!😭

Dear Angel,

If you don't like the show and now that you feel this show won't improve, why do you still watch it ?

chulbuli88 thumbnail

ANGELBUD... give it a rest pls!

criticisms happen everywhere... its a soap opera, which is competing against others just like how every serial does!! whats there to make a hustle and bustle about it...????

evry story has its own angle of being depicted... DABH is unique in its own way... :)

Deepika is a newbie for a start, cant have high expectations so soon... give her some time, but i feel she s dng a very gud job now anyway... imagine u have long time dream of succeeding in life n the very nxt day ur in a completely diff world ur nvr familiar with... she needs to look nervous n confused... thats wat she is doing... :) In india many girls face dis situation... I hv seen sum of my frnds ending up this way...

Bhabho... she s playing it well... a hyper saas! very orthodox ... just like how many mother in laws r thr today...

Suraj... there r sons n husbands of the same type... he is hailing from a village n a sweetmeat seller so u cant expect him to be all high-funda...

Ankur and ankita... gud couple and i feel they r doing their parts well...

I like the way the cast has been picked up... ankur n sandhya look kinda similar which makes them convincing bro n sis in the serial...

look at how the direction goes... showing expressions clearly and timed well with the DABH bgm... :)

pls ... look at things logically... :) the serial has just begun...cant expect turning points so soon... :)

all the best DABH :)👏

soapbubble thumbnail
Yaar, Angelbud, what's your problem? Have the producers stolen your story or something? Or did the director pull your pigtails back in school? I mean, this is a pretty determined smear campaign you're running against this serial.
If it's pure attention you've got it, if you had a point to make, you've made it, now let us watch it in peace! Please!
Bubble
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapbubble

<font color="#330033" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yaar, Angelbud, what's your problem? Have the producers stolen your story or something? Or did the director pull your pigtails back in school? I mean, this is a pretty determined smear campaign you're running against this serial.
If it's pure attention you've got it, if you had a point to make, you've made it, now let us watch it in peace! Please!
Bubble
</font>

pigtails?
🤣
Soapbubble...you are too good...i cracked up while reading that...superb yaar..
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chulbuli88

ANGELBUD... give it a rest pls!

criticisms happen everywhere... its a soap opera, which is competing against others just like how every serial does!! whats there to make a hustle and bustle about it...????

evry story has its own angle of being depicted... DABH is unique in its own way... :)

Deepika is a newbie for a start, cant have high expectations so soon... give her some time, but i feel she s dng a very gud job now anyway... imagine u have long time dream of succeeding in life n the very nxt day ur in a completely diff world ur nvr familiar with... she needs to look nervous n confused... thats wat she is doing... :) In india many girls face dis situation... I hv seen sum of my frnds ending up this way...

Bhabho... she s playing it well... a hyper saas! very orthodox ... just like how many mother in laws r thr today...

Suraj... there r sons n husbands of the same type... he is hailing from a village n a sweetmeat seller so u cant expect him to be all high-funda...

Ankur and ankita... gud couple and i feel they r doing their parts well...

I like the way the cast has been picked up... ankur n sandhya look kinda similar which makes them convincing bro n sis in the serial...

look at how the direction goes... showing expressions clearly and timed well with the DABH bgm... :)

pls ... look at things logically... :) the serial has just begun...cant expect turning points so soon... :)

all the best DABH :)👏

Oh so just because people are new we are expected to overlook minimal characterisations when their are thousands of actresses out there that could do better!  You claim that "many girls end up this way" yet you just accept that as if no one has any personal choice in the matter!  That's not rational or reality based is it when we live in a world where rights are balanced as equal!

If the show is highlighting such misfortune and suppression then i suppose people will talk about it!  Further to this if the actress/actor playing these roles clearly lacks the justice that such oppressed individuals deserve then this is nothing more that shameful!

Im afreai playing this card wont wash with individuals that are usto decent shows that all of the others are on starplus!  I would very accurately point out that this show is indeed lackng in so many elements unlike any other show on the network!  For example the editing at the moment leaves people wondering what on earth the director intends!  Scenes are not finished off and irrelevant aspects of the set are in full view!

Sorry but I don't agree with the points you pose and suggest that if you don't understand how these kind of productions are developed then please think a bit more about your resolve! 😳
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mere_pyaar

dear angelbud stop criticising the show so much all the time and get a new hobby

Oh dear sorry to keep reminding you but I do have the right to my opinion about the show! From where Im looking it is not doing well!  The previous show had much higher figures after the first month than this show!  No one likes it! 😳
vcoolwater thumbnail

The true test if show could build an audiance.  Don't fogot the show debut while KBC was on Sony.  So how do you know no one is watching it?  The trps increased and tied with Navya and Just Dance. Plus it up against Pravita Rishta.

It might go up and it might go down.  Other shows start off well, but crashed in the trps. That why the ygot pulled. You can says about previous shows in the time slots - they off well but lost TRP's as the show progressed.