Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF-Love OR Hate?Chap-12-Pg64!20/3 (Page 24)

veds275 Senior Member
veds275
veds275

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faryalkhan29

really enjoyed update soon cant waitxxx

Thanks for the comment..and hopefully you'll keep enjoying the FF...Big smile

veds275 Senior Member
veds275
veds275

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siya03

continue soon

Sure..!!...Big smile
veds275 Senior Member
veds275
veds275

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhahi

wow.. its 2 gud...
so both of thm r married now... 
v can surely expect several sparks... Wink
do update soon... n update longer parts yaar...
bcoz wen started readin this, feelin lik it ends v soon...
so pls do update longer n sooner...

Oh good...you think it's short??...Mereko toh laga ki it's too long and you people start getting bored...so I cut it down..!!...Btw...Thanks for the comment...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumana-13

veds275 Senior Member
veds275
veds275

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I'm back again...!!..Actually my hols are going on...that's why I'm able to update soon...hopefully the hols get extended due to the cold weather...Pray for me...Wink

Part 7-

When he woke up around 8...she had already gone downstairs after getting ready which he presumed from the used bathroom and her lingering scent there...When she came upstairs to his now their room at nearly 10 he was working on his laptop...!

"Goodmorning..."

"Goodmorning"

"Abhi uthe??..."

"Nahi...2 ghante ho gaye..."

"Ohkay...Eeewww Arnav..."

He looked up from his laptop..."Kya hua...??...Chilla kyun rahi ho...???"

"Tumne kapde especially geeli towel bed pe kyun pheki hai..???.."

"Oh..Chilla toh aise rahi thi...mujhe laga pata nahi kya ho gaya...!!...Aree...abhi Hari Prakash aa ke hata dega..."

"And then you say I'm pathetic..??.."

While she was folding his clothes...He could'nt help sneaking glances at her who was looking ravishing in a red saree with her  hair open and her bangles and jewellery intact exactly like a new bride...He could'nt reason why he was doing so but it seemed as his eyes were doing so on their own...!

"By the way..Main upar kyun aayi thi...??..."

"Mujhe kya pata...!!.."

"Aree..haan...!!...Wo ma-papa have called you downstairs..."

"What are your parents doing here...??.."

"Not my parents but your biological parents have called you downstairs...!!"

"Then tum mere..mummy-papa ko ma-papa kyun bol rahi ho..??.."

"Because they asked me to...Simple"

"Tum unki daughter-in-law ho...daughter nahi..."

"But they regard me as their daughter...and I've been doing so for the past three weeks even before our marriage.."

"What the hell...!!...They are my parents..."

"But you don't treat them as one..."

"Khushi...Topic mat change karo.."

"Kyun..??...Maine galat bola...??..."

"Khushi...Yeh hamari family ka personal matter hai...isliye jo cheezein tumhe pata nahi hai...unme dhakal nahi do toh better hai..."

"Yaa right...us family ka personal matter...jiski main bahu hoon..."

"Oh..please Khushi...Yeh tum bhi janti ho aur main bhi...ki this is is not a real marriage...and we're gonna get divorced in six months..."

"Leave it..Arnav...I don't wanna argue with you...The person who does not respect their own parents is not worth my time"...Saying so...she ran downstairs leaving Arnav fuming with anger..!!

After 10 minutes he himself came downstairs when his anger had cooled down a bit...He saw her in the lobby with his family members and from the way she was talking to everyone it did'nt seem that she was a new member of the family...!

"Arnav tum aa gaye...tumhara hi intezaar kar rahe the..."...His mother said...!

He did'nt even reply because Arnav was concentrating more on the fact that Khushi had not even looked at him once...!!

"Actually ek rasam aur bachi hai.."

"Come on...Mom...!!..Maine shaadi kar li badi baat nahi hai..ki ek aur stupid rasam..Spare me..."

"Please beta...bas last hai..!!...Raizada parivar ka riwaz hai..Please.."

"Karna kya hai..??..'

"Thankgod..Tum maan gaye...!!.."

"Nahi ma...I'm just asking...Maine abhi haan nahi bola hai.."

"Kuch nahi..bas Khushi beta ko sindoor lagana hai mandir mein...Because it's the first day..'

"Please ma...I'm not gonna do that...She can do that herself.."

"Please beta..."

"No...ma..."

"Kar do beta..."

"Maine ek baar mana kar diya toh main nahi karoonga...That's final..."

"Arnav kar do na..."...Everyone looked at Khushi when she uttered those four words...She could'nt bear to see the scene in front of her...His mother was practically begging him to do the rasam...But he was adamant not do it...She knew that he was'nt saying no because he had a problem with all these rivaz and all but because he did'nt want to do what his mother had asked him to do and hurt her in the process..!  

"Thik hai..."...Arnav could'nt beleive what he had just said..It felt that he was'nt in his own control...He did'nt know that he agreed because he was guilty of his words in the room a few minutes ago or because that was the first time that Khushi had actually looked at him after he came downstairs or because he did'nt want to disappoint her..!

After the rasam was over Arnav came back to his room..He could'nt beleive that he had just done what Khushi had asked him to..!!..Why was this girl having such alot of effect on him...??...Why did it matter to him that she was angry with him or upset because of him...??..How can he let her change his priorities..??...Why does he lose all his rationalism when she was around??...He just could'nt come up with a good answer for all these questions...!!

Meanwhile Arnav's mom was telling Khushi that..."Beta...U're  the only one that can bring our old Arnav back...You know na what I'm talking about...??.."

"Jee...ma..."...

"I have tried so hard...to break the wall that he has formed around himself..but he never lets me even come close to him..Kabhi-kabhi toh mujhe lagta hai ki wo mujhse nafrat karta hai.."..

Khushi could'nt tolerate the hurt expression on mummy's face..."Aisa nahi hai ma...He still loves you..!!..Lekin main kya kar sakti hoon...??.."

"Nahi beta...Sirf tum hi kuch kar sakti...Dekha nahi tumne kaise ek baar kaha aur wo maan gaya...!!.."...and she held Khushi's hand..

"Per mummy...Wo toh.."

"Please beta..You're my last hope..Tum try toh karogi na..??"

Khushi did'nt had the heart to say no to Shobna.."Thik hai ma...I'll try.."

"Thankyou beta..Thankyou.."

"Aree...ye kya baat hui..ek taraf beti kehte ho aap aur fir thankyou bhi..."...She said with a smile

And Shobna could'nt help but hug her new daughter-in-law...!!

While Arnav was pacing the room back and forth with frustration suddenly Khushi came inside the room...She was just opening her mouth to say something...When he could'nt control himself..."What do you think of yourself..??...Jab chaho tab mujhse kuch bhi karwa logi...??...Tumhe pata hai na..ki ye asli shaadi nahi hai..phir..??"...He came close to her and held her by her arms..."What do you want from me..?...Can't you just leave me alone...??..!!"..He shouted at her..

Khushi replied in a non-chalant tone..."I just came to say Thankyou...but I don't feel like thanking you now.."

He left her arms seeing her unchanged attitude and replied in irritation..."Better...!"...

They were still standing close and staring at each other...When Khushi turned to go but all of a sudden she turned back again to face him and pointed a finger at his chest and said..."By The Way ..Dare not raise your voice..."...He took a step back...and she followed him..."In front of me next time"...Another step back by both of them..."Or It won't be good for you..."...Another step..."And mind my words because..."...Another step..." if u're Arnav Singh Raizada then even I'm Khushi Singh Raizada.."..and she quickly turned and went out of the room... 

He was close to the bed now and if he had taken another step back he would have surely fallen on the bed...He was now sure that he had really gone nuts because he had just let a girl blackmail him without even saying a word and on the top of it instead of being angry he was actually marvelling the girl's audacity..!!

Link To Next Part:http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1900424&PID=51592490&#51592490

Note-All those who want PMs...Please Add Me As A Buddy...!!

Edited by veds275 - 09 January 2012 at 1:49pm

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesrockinggirl555svahc123jbj1rose_290889Shini.Shiva86neeshahaidersangeeta230811arshifanRIFkuttygagsyAym7VampgirlSilvergirlrsingh0103niviidknalacutie13inocencespongebobchickrest.restfoesbJalebibabywinchfirefhussain237radiationanusha.nushday_lilyzuaireahhasheyzainy26rockinggirl5karismaasumiApples94canzasanamaloseP4ROblah_blah3Glimmeralice54whisperermeghnasJuicee_SushieWittyKittyJasleentanya_vi..-Niru-..Honkytonkcaskerdevishreemoonlight2630Binkylovearshi01smileyhug7679N0306littlemoisharneil92Ishrafan11sikhni_GAURI29missmkpri12--Siva--meenalumadeeps_92zafidesisweetheart9rupzloveutintinusumana-13.nirvana.anu17tinsel.Saraa._disha_LyssaPieTargaryenFAYKHAN29MrDarcyfan.hea.princessunara

.Sandal. IF-Rockerz
.Sandal.
.Sandal.

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
res
****************edited*******************

yehh first one

well ved u r really shocking me yaar but thaku for such a lovely update.
i really loved it 
they are pretending to be hubby wify but they are actually behaving like husband nd wife unintentionally but amazing isn't it.

really loved it continues soon wana read more abt their wedding life.

tc 
rabWink

Edited by srahs - 05 January 2012 at 8:52am

veds275

WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Woohoo! 1st!

Arre, Arnav , apni jaan Ko kaise manaa karsakte Ho?

veds275

devishree IF-Dazzler
devishree
devishree

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Starit is nice and sooner update i think slowly arnav and khushi will come together 
i loved the shout of khushi which levelled and backed him wow shobana aunty u rr the best to ask a greater wish from khushi hope  she does something too Wink
thanks for the update and cont soon

veds275

dhahi Senior Member
dhahi
dhahi

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
oooh...
wow... my one wish s got fulfilled(first wish in this year) ie u updated sooner...
but i wanted it longer too.. 
no probs, agli baar, ye wish bhi poori hogi... hai na?
really really enjoyd tis part...
tat too "Kushi Singh Raizada"... wah wah wah.. meri sherni...

Edited by dhahi - 05 January 2012 at 2:56am

veds275

Go to top