ArHi FF-Love OR Hate?Chap-12-Pg64!20/3 - Page 43

Posted: 11 years ago
NOTE
Alot of people have been sending me messages and scrapping me...as I haven't updated my ff for ages !! I'm in class 10th now and which is just not a good thing.I'm unfortunately stuck in an ICSE school,that means I have to give my boards this year.I'm totally psyched about it as in living in India in my quaint little town boards ke marks are directly proportional to your future.So it also adversely affects my time spent on I-F..!! Writing just one chap requires a substantial time and if I donate so much time in front of the laptop..My parents are actually gonna get a heart-ache ! :P So..please trust me..I have the story all chalked out in my mind..20th march..-Last exam ! I'm gonna don my writer hat right away..Arigato !

Last but not the least,my wonderful readers,I am in grave need of your help.I want a banner for my FF but I totally suck at making all these.I'm so pathetic I even avoid editing my Facebook profile pics or else I end up ruining them for sure.So after torturing the pics I always put the original ones.So you can imagine my state..!!..Basically I need a favour from you all...Please please please can any of you who is kinda creatively inclined make a banner for me Please..I'll be indebted!!

-Love Vedika..!! =)
thats like the best thing i have heard today...will be waiting!!!😊
thanks for putting u p the note...i had read and loved this ff and then u stopped updating...just now read all the chapters and was wondering why u stopped...then read ur note :D

anyways...all the best for ur exams...we are waiting...
Originally posted by naaza_deen

thats like the best thing i have heard today...will be waiting!!!😊

Nausheen di..you're like the 75% of the reason why I would update ! Had it not been you..I would have actually said Goodbye to this ! Love you..You're the best ! ❀️
Originally posted by anjs

thanks for putting u p the note...i had read and loved this ff and then u stopped updating...just now read all the chapters and was wondering why u stopped...then read ur note :D

anyways...all the best for ur exams...we are waiting...

Thankyou ! πŸ˜ƒ
Read at all the chapters at one go.
Superb FF
Originally posted by casker

Read at all the chapters at one go.
Superb FF

Thanks a Tonne !  πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by veds275

Nausheen di..you're like the 75% of the reason why I would update ! Had it not been you..I would have actually said Goodbye to this ! Love you..You're the best ! ❀️

love you too...and all the best for your exams...do well!!!!😊
i love this story...and will look forward to it in march πŸ˜Š All the best for your exams!