Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: arshifan

Hi u r an excellent writer am new so plizz do PM me ur nxt update ...thanx

Thanks a tonne...and I'll Pm you for sure...😊
veds275 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nici0306

please update sooonn... it is very interesting ss..

Finally..update on the way...πŸ˜ƒ
veds275 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bookadict303

Update son :)@@

Update on the way..πŸ˜ƒ
veds275 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi93

please update and please PM me...
PLEASE UPDATE!!!!!

Sure..I'm updating real soon and I'll surely send u a Pm..😊
veds275 thumbnail
Originally posted by: inocence

Please update!! I think you have a brilliant FF!!! 

Oh...thankyou sooo much !!!!!!...😊
veds275 thumbnail
Happy New Year Guys...I'm finally here with the next part and to be frank It's just because of u people I updated...So the update is for all of you who left their lovely comments and motivated me to write further...😊...By the way...There are two things I wanted to tell...1)The FF will not be from Khushi's POV from now but will be written from a third person's POV...2)I have changed the ending a little bit in Chap 4 on 23/12/11...So if u get time..Just read it...!!...With Love-Vedika...πŸ˜ƒ

PART 5-

Eventhough it was not a true marriage but more or less a convinient deal for both of them...Khushi had decided that she will enjoy all the pre-nuptial preparations because according to her...'Shaadi toh ek baar hi honi hai...and zindagi mein har cheez ka mazza lena chahiye'...

As only a month was left for the wedding...So both Khushi and Arnav's mom had come to Delhi for the shopping...and had forced both of them to come with them to buy their wedding dress,jewellery,etc-etc...!!...While Khushi was enjoying alot...Arnav had no idea what he was doing there...and most of the time was barking orders on the phone to some guy called Aman..whom Khushi thought must be his right-hand in office..!!

Both the mummy's knew that Khushi and Arnav were still not on cordial terms...so both of them were trying hard to find a way to leave both of them alone...but just as they used to come up with a excuse to leave them alone...the latter duo concerned in the scene would try triple hard to come up with a better excuse to not be alone..!!

Finally the cat-and-mouse game ended when both of them got tired of their mom's constant efforts...They were sitting in a cafe..and both of them ordered their coffees...Khushi a caramel latte and Arnav a black coffe due to his diabetes...Just after ordering Arnav again got on the phone..!!..And only put down the phone when the coffee came..!!

Meanwhile Khushi was thinking that how can a person be soo rude to the people who work for him day and night...Soo cruel...Poor people...Working for a Rakshash like him...!!...Just then she remembered the term Lord-Governer from the history book she was reading yesterday..and chuckled to herself as she thought that the word suited him perfectly...Lord-Governer Arnav Singh Raizada..!!

"What happened??...Why are u smiling to yourself...??"

She was caught off-guard..."Umm...nothing important"...

"Unbeleivable"..

She passed him her signature mean look which she kept especially for him..."Waise..why are you always shouting at your employees??.."

"Tumhe kya karna...??..."'

"Nahi main toh sirf pooch rahi thi..You should treat them a bit more humanly..you know"

"Meri marzi...main unse chahe jaise baat karoon..!!..I pay them..I don't make them work for free...!!...Plus I don't wnt your advice"

"But still Arnav...what if you pay them...Tumne khareed thodi nahi liya hai unhe..??!!..People work under me also...but mera toh golden rule hai jitna acche se apne employees ko treat karoge utna acche se woh kaam karenge..."

"Your stupid golden rule must be working in your case...But not in mine..!!..Mera kaam bahut demanding hai...A little mistake and the company can lose crores of money...tumhare jaise main aaram nahi kar sakta aur na hi koi galti...Waise leave it...u wont understand...tum doctors toh hote hi.."

"Stop it Arnav..."...Khushi stood up from her chair..."...Stop insulting my proffesion for God sake...and for your kind information Mr Raizada...aapko main bata doon ki hum doctors agar thodi si laparwahi kar dein toh kissi ki jaan bhi jaa sakti hai...and does the value of a life is more than your crores??...Well I don't think so...Aise hi nahi doctors ko bhagwaan mana jata hai..but chodo tumse kuch kehne ka kya fayda..!!..."...She had tears in her eyes...which were dying to flow down..

She then threw a 100 Rs note on the table.."Meri coffe ka paise"...and ran out..

Arnav was too shocked with Khushi's outburst to react...!!...and when he realised what he had done...He could'nt help but curse himself...He could'nt understand why those unflown tears were hurting him soo much...or why he wanted to explain himself to her...!!...But there was no time to contemplate over those questions right now...and he threw another 100 note on the table and went after her...

"Khushi...Khushi...atleast listen to me"...He finally catched up with her in the parking lot...and when she did'nt stop he quickly held her wrist and made her stop..."See...I did'nt mean any of it..."

"Whatever..."...She was in no mood to listen to him..

"Khushi...please...I said all that in irritation..actually I have a big deal coming up  and It's really important for me to be in the office but I'm caught up here and mumma is not even listening to me...So I really did'nt mean any of the thing I said...It was just tension that came out...I hope u understand..."..Just then Khushi saw the old Arnav in his eyes...The old warmth..Only for a moment but she was sure she saw it...!

She was soo happy with her discovery that she could'nt help but forgive him..."It's ok...Arnav...No big deal.."

And it seemed as if a little smile came on his face for a split second..."Thankgod"

"By the way...You know what...You go back to the office...I'll cover up for you.."

"Really??"

"Yaa...Waise bhi your shopping has nearly been done...And as if you're a great help in doing that anyways...!!..."

"You sure??

"Haan baba...Don't worry...I can easily handle our mummies...Now go..!!..."...She said pushing him towards his car...

He was just starting his car..when she said..."Arnav..."

"Ab kya hai..??"

"Nothing much...Just ki agar tumne sirf ek sorry bol diya hota toh tumhe itni mehnat nahi karni padti..."

"What the..."

"Byeee..."...and she went off towards the elevator giggling to herself...

Eventhough Arnav wanted to get irritated but instead as if on their own his lips curved into a smile...A smile which had been alien to him for soo many years..!!

ENJOY...πŸ˜ƒ

Link To Next Part:https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1900424&PID=51448082�

Note-All those who want PMs...Please Buddy me...!!

Edited by veds275 - 12 years ago
veds275 thumbnail
Note-If u want future PMs...Please add me as a buddy...I'll be indebted as it will save me alot of trouble+time..Thanks...!!

-Vedika..😊

Edited by veds275 - 12 years ago
inocence thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yay..cant wait for the next part!!
whisperer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
LOVE IT!!!!
please continue...wanna read MORE!!!!
and thanks for the PM!