its too good! plz update sooon:)
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
please add me to yer PM list
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
  next part marriage???? awesome loved the FF update soon if possible pm me Edited by devisridhar - 12 years ago
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
update plz plz plz plz 
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
nice work...
its good and different...
pls pm me when u updt next part
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
UPDATE SOON PLZ PLZ
DO PM ME NEXT TIME U UPDATE 
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON

veds275 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey...!!...Sorry for the late update...actually I had my exams first and then there was no internet...I'm really sorry!!...I'll try to update sooner next time...and a bada-wala thanks for such lovely comments..love u all!!

PART 3-

Arnav's POV-

What the hell was I thinking??...Coming close to her like that!!...What must she be thinking because most of the time we were together I was basically staring at her!!...Arnav Singh Raizada...You're still not the the teenage boy with excessive hormones dying to take her into your arms like 10 years back..You're 28...Dude!!..How can you let your emotions overtake yor head??...How can u let her have such a lot of impact on you??...!!...Have a control on yourself man!!...and I drove the car as fast as I could in frustration and anger...which suprisingly for the first time was directed towards my ownself!!...

Khushi's POV-   
I remembered the last time I had felt something a bit personal with him...that was nearly 10 years ago...

I was sitting on my bed huddled in a corner mourning over my break-up..heart-break...whatever u may like to call it!!...Suddenly I heard the door of my room opening with a slight creak sound...and from the corner of my eyes I saw that who the unwanted visitor was- Arnav...Ya right!!...I had forgotten that his family was coming over for dinner and I was damn sure that he had been forced to come because even Tanmay and Aliza had gone to their cousins place for a week and were not coming today.

"Hey snob"...He said.

But I was in no mood to reply or better in no state to reply.

"Heeellooo...reply atleast..Remember your manners..??...I'm a guest"

"Hi..!!...Happy now..??.."...I replied for courtesy sake in a barely audible voice.

"Yaa..big deal.."

"Can't you shut your idiotic mouth for some  time.."..I said infuriated.

"What's up with u??...itna jhallayi kyun hui ho..??"

"Nothing Arnav"..The words had barely come out of my mouth than tears sprang up in my eyes again.Arnav saw them and I think he realised that something was actually wrong with me because then he came and sat just next to me and asked..."Tell me what happened..??...You're crying..??...Something serious must have happened which made a hitler like you cry...I thought you only beleived in making others cry...This is sooo impossible...so come on...Out with the whole story!!"

"Maine bola na...kuch nahi...kyun peeche pade ho!!"

"Thik hai mat batao..I'll call Aliza...usse toh pata hi hoga the reason for your pathetic state"

"Hey please dont call Aliza...PLEASE!!"...Actually Aliza had asked me to stay away from this guy..I mean my ex-boyfriend namely Pranay because she used to get the "wrong wala feelings"..-God only knows what she meant by that-..from him but now I realised that she was actually right because he was actually an ass-hole...and it had been the first time that I had lied to Aliza eventhough the relationship with that guy had lasted only for a couple of months...so I really did'nt want Aliza to know that I was sad or it would have been a moment's work for her to get everything out from me and she would have known that I had lied to her...and I did'nt want another problem afterall I already had a number of things to deal with right now!!

"Then batao kya hua??"

"Well...I broke up with Pranay"...I accepted grudgingly...actually he was one of the few people who knew about our relationship...He had overheard a phone conversation between both of us..but I had made him promise me that he won't tell a soul especially Aliza and I knew he won't because he was so 'dis-interested' in my life as he said...and on top of that even he had warned that Pranay was'nt a good guy for me...so u know I was in for a hard time after telling him about the break-up.

"Ahaan..that's why u were not letting me call Aliza...See I told u he was not a good guy..but tum kahan meri baat sunne wali ho"...

"Can u stop making it worse by saying 'I told u'..."

"Whatever...but what happened that u dumped him??"

"Well...I saw him with...I mean he cheated upon me with that Aastha"

"What..really??...that girl who looks like a portable make-up kit...??...Is that guy crazy??"...He started to laugh.

"Umm..yess..!!..I suppose.."

"What reason did he give for it..??..And don't tell me he said it was because Aastha was hotter than you..."

I flinched.."He gave me some lame-ass reason about him being a nerd and me holding him back from being cool.."..I rolled my eyes as dramatically as I could.."Yeah..that was me all along.Anyway,it doesn't matter.."

"Let him do what he wants...He weighs ninety-five pounds..let's see if he can ever do anything but be a nerd.."

The pink and purple sarees I had hung on my windows shuddered gently in the breeze.Today,even hiding in the ethnic lair that was my bedroom wasn't comforting.The Om-printed jasmine candles and prints of the Taj Mahal and Jaipur on the walls could'nt take me away to another world as they usually did...Let's see how Aaastha dumps him on his ass.I continued to glare at the ceiling.."You don't like her??...I thought that bitch was quite famous among boys??"...I asked my eyes full of surprise.

"She might be but I hate that girl...She's always trying to hit upon me...Eeewww...personally I find her way to desperate..."

"I know...she's a full-on s**t..."...I could'nt stop myself from abusing..."She has even asked Aliza and me for your number alot of times...She practically begs us!!...I don't have it or would have surely given it to her...afterall I'm not as goody-goody as 'Chipkali'(Aliza's nickname)"...I retort back.

Well,actually me and Arnav used to study in the girl's and boy's wings of the same school respectively.There was a huge cathedral between our school campuses and twin roads connected them,but we always had our annual sports-athletic meet-parent's day-debates-competitions-ceremonies-socials-talent searches-all extra classes-special classes-workshops and so and so forth together!!We even shared the same swimmimg pool eventhough we had different grounds!!And there was this unspoken rule that our school girls will always go out with their school guys.I dunno why it was so but it has been like this for ages from our parents time and all the above mentioned activities really helped in the interaction and to be truthful Arnav and Tanmay were considered very handsome by my school girls.Both of them were badge-holders-Tanmay was the Head Boy while Arnav was the Sports Captain,afterall padhai-likhai se to uska door-door ka koi vaasta tha nahi...yahi sab toh sirf karta tha school mein!!And most of the gals were after them...god knows why!!..To tell u the truth girls actually used to come and literally plead to us for their numbers...Despos!!

"Dare u do that...anyways when he was cheating on you then it's good you got to know the real him in a short time!!.."

I remembered that how I had stood on a ladder,painted the ceiling navy-blue and glued on glow-in-the dark moons.I had thought they were the coolest things in the world and whenever I had friends over ,I would turn off the lights to show my mini solar system.Now they seemed like childish plastic blobs.I felt like a childish plastic blob..."I know"...and I realised that tears were starting to come into my eyes...!

"Hey!!...Don't cry over that loser...It's just a little break-up"...To be frank I never expected these  words from him because he always used to enjoy seeing me crying...!!

"It's different for you...ohkay!!..You date more girls every week than there are days in a week!!..."..I told him.

"That's not true..."...He said trying to act hurt..

"It is.."

"We'll discuss that later...Important things first...So try to understand...It's his loss not yours..!!".

"Can we change the subject..??.."..I asked.."I don't want to waste another moment on this.I'm completely over him.He deserves everything that's coming to him.."

"Ofcourse.."...He said.."You're completely over him..right..??.."..he repeated.."Never going to think of him again.."

"That's right.."

"Good..great..How about we-..."

"Cheated for Aastha.!!..."..I burst out again.."..It had to be her..!!..The one person I can't stand on this whole earth.."..He put a hand on my small back to comfort me.

And the next thing I know is that I'm in his arms...I still don't know who was the one who approached first...Even after sooo many years I feel embarassed about it...To be frank in my dishevelled state I did'nt realise at that time that hugging him was such a big deal as hugging Tanmay or Vinayak was quite usual but they were more like brothers to me...but Arnav..??...Really..what was I thinking...??..!!

"The girl thinks baklava comes out of volcanoes...She does'nt know how to speak without that fake hideous accent of hers and wears those trashy-four-inch-heeled boots...Is that really so great...??..You're a guy,Arnav...u only tell am I that bad that he cheated upon me with that Aastha??..."I asked him still crying and without realising still in his arms!!
To Be Continued...

Actually...the flashback part is still not complete...I'll try to complete it in the next part as this one was already too long...And Please comment!!...😃

Link To Next Part:https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1900424&PID=48942665�

Note-All those who want PMs...Please Buddy me...!!

Edited by veds275 - 12 years ago
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant FF,add me to your PM list,Thanks👍🏼
ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it and pls update sooon and
PLS PM me when you update the next part K 😃 
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4