Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veds275 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
PART 2-

I had'nt got time to ponder over the days happenings cause there had been an emergency just after mom's call...Sooo here I was engaged to the last guy i wanted to marry!!...
Well..I knew one thing I can't say NO directly now because my parents,his parents,our grandparents,chacha-chachi,mami-mami and god knows who had called up to express how happy they were to know about our marriage!!..

On top of that mom-dad had got all senti types today on phone due to happiness i think...and u know what...for the first time in my life I saw dad getting emo kinds...and he told me how happy he is that his princess is finally getting married...and his last responsiblity is also over and now he can breath his last in peace...and u know all that K-show dialogues!!...I never knew that my dad...my superhero...can actually say all that...i mean papa never asked me to marry instead he saved me when mom started her lectures..so it was really heart-wrenching to listen to him hearing all that afterall he was my superhero!!..and after that I knew one thing for sure I did'nt have the courage to  break his heart by saying No!!

Soo..the only thing left now...is to talk to Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada..the sole cause of all my problems...and ask him to reject the proposal!!...but for that I needed his no...well it's 10:30 right now..soo...I'll call Aliza tomorrow first thing in the morning and take his no. and call him and clear things up with him!!..

Right now...I'm too tired...as I've just come back from the hospital...I've been working late to keep my mind away from thinking about what is happening...I knew I could'nt sleep due to the tension..so instead I took a shower...and then with a mug of hot chocolate dumped myself on the sofa and opened th TV..eventhough I wanted to make jalebis badly,my best stress-busters...my body was aching soo badly..that I knew i had'nt got the energy to stand and make them...!!Leave that on the TV.."Bones" was coming...I was a huge fan of both the leads especially David Boreanaz and loved the show!!..

And just then the door-bell rang...The fact that I was watching a crime show did'nt help...Scared out of my wits I went towards the door and peeped through the eye-glass...Half-expecting a man with raging red eyes with dark-circles underneath and his face below hidden with a black scarf and holding a sharp knife in his hands!!...but to my intense amazement whom do I see...Arnav!!...What the hell is he doing at my place at quarter past 11??...Scaring the hell out of me..my fast-forward imagination went into the backseat and was replaced by anger!..I opened the door...with a questioning glance clearly asking that what was he doing here so late...but after two seconds I realised that he was'nt looking at my face..but my clothes..!!!

Oh Shit!!..my skimpy night-dress...How will I have known that this dimwit would be giving me a midnight visit and that I should have dressed a bit more decently...afterall it is my house and I lived here all alone...!

"Stop staring..Will you??"..I snapped back...

It looked as if it woke him from a trance and he realised what he was staring at...Well..I asked him to come inside due to courtesy...

He could'nt even meet my eyes and came inside quietly...I then gestured him to sit and I hurriedly went inside the kitchen..and made a cup of coffee for him as I did'nt know what to do??...After regaining my senses..I went in the living room and put the cup in front of him..but again I realised he was looking at my clothes..!!

Oh Hell!!..I forgot about them again...Kya hoga mera??...I hurriedly went inside the bedroom and wrapped a dupatta around myself...but I was still too embarassed to actually face him...soo I went to the living room but instead of going towards him...I went in the opposite direction and poured a glass of water for myself stumbling over a chair in the way..all thanks to my clumsiness...

While drinking i could see from the corner of my eyes that he was actually enjoying all this humdrum of mine..and u know what it felt from his face as if it was the old arnav I knew...I could'nt help passing him a mean look afterall he was enjoying at my expense but then just like magic again his eyes became hard like before!!...

I then went and sat in the opposite chair...and told him as a matter-of-fact that.."I don't want to marry you!!"...

"As if I want to...that's why I came here...Why the hell did u say yes??"...

"Areee...I thought u will say No!!"...

"But maine pehle haan kaha"...

"Ji nahi...pehle maine kaha...jhooth mat bolo!"...

"Main kyun jhooth boloonga..main kya mar raha hoon tumse shaadi karne ke liye...maine pehle haan kaha"...

"Nahi!!..maine kaha"...

Then realising this conversation was not going anywhere like this...He asked.."Tumne kab kaha??"...

"Subah 6 baje...beat that...tumne kitne baje kaha??"...He looked defeated...I knew I had won..sooo I pressed on.."Haan...bolo..bolo tumne kitne baje kaha...vishwas nahi hota toh main call details dikhaon??"...

"12 baje...but mumma ne kaha ki u have'nt given ur answer yet"...

"Well..wo jhooth bol rahi thi..11 baje toh she had called me up telling me how happy she is"...

"What the hell!!..This was our mothers plan to make us say yess.."...

"Genius...kitni jaldi samaj gaye!!...I taunted..."mujhe bhi pata hai ye...ab batao karna kya hai??"...

"Kya karna hai kya??...simple na kar do.."

"Main nahi kar sakti...sabko bura lag jayega"...

"Uffo...Girls!!"...

"What girls??...Itna hi hai toh khud na bol do..tum toh waise hi uncle-aunty ko hurt karte rehte ho..It won't be a big deal for you either.."..And then I realised that I should'nt have said that...Can't I keep my mouth shut for some time..I hate my ever blabbering tongue...He clearly looked hurt by my words..and again there was 'The Old Arnav Look'.."Hey!!...I'm sorry...I did'nt mean any of it..I'm really very sorry...It's ok...if u can't say no..we'll find another way out"...I passed him an assuring look and his face again hardened like before after hearing my apology...

Both of us were silent for some time after my stupid outburst and I really could'nt make out what was going on inside his head...I tried to read his eyes...but it was too difficult...but even I'm Khushi Gupta and I'm not scared of challenges...

While I was thinking all this rubbish he suddenly spoke..."I have an idea"...

"Go ahead..."

"See..even u don't wanna marry ever and get bounded with some jerk all your life..right??"...

"Yess..soo what??"...

."So why don't we get married as per our parent's wishes and make them happy...and after six months get divorced...6 months is'nt a long time either..we'll live our own lives...as we used to do before..and waise bhi mom-dad and everyone will be in Lucknow...we'll be in Delhi...who's gonna see that we are living as husband-wife or not...uske baad na toh ki our parent's will pressurize us to get married again and we'll be free birds for the rest of our lives"...

I was trying to absorb what he had just said..."Thik hai...afterall we don't have any other option either"...I tried not to show that I was actually impressed..."

"Soo..then..main chalta hoon!!.."

"Hmmm"...I was too lost thinking while he got up to leave when i remembered something...
I ran after him and stopped him just when he was getting into the lift...and asked.."By the way??...Why did u come so late...haan??.."

"Mujhe koi shauk nahi hai hai aadhi raat mein tumhare ghar aane ka..woh jab do baar pehle aaya toh guard ne kaha madamji aaj zyada der kaam kar rahi hai"...He mimicked my guards weird but funny accent...I tried hard not to laugh.
"Oh accha"...The lift had already gone down...and my house was on 20th floor so I knew it would take time to come up...soo to break the uncomfortable silence..I started speaking..."U know na..Yahaan pe jo aunty log hai na..unko sirf gossip karna aata hai..ab tumhe koi dekh lega itni raat woh bhi mere ghar pe toh tum toh jaante hi ho..and fir toh"...I jabbered on and on and then after two minutes I noticed that he was staring fixedly at me again..."What??..ab kya ghoor rahe ho??"...I asked consciously...

"Nothing as such..I was just wondering tum kitna bolti ho yaar...capacity kitni zyada hai tum mein bolne ki..seriously museum ka piece ho tum to"...

I passed him a mean look...and then he opened his mouth again..."And waise bhi main jab chahoon tab apni fiance se milne aa sakta hoon.."...He deliberately said the word 'fiance'  with extra sweetness in his voice just to irritate me...and I realised that the old Arnav is still hidden somewhere deep down struggling to get out...

"I'M NOT YOUR FIANCE..."...I snapped back...sending daggers towards him with my eyes...

"By the way...When we'll live in the same house for six months please don't wear such clothes"...

"Aree..per kyun??"...I asked lost in my own world without even realising what he had asked ...

And then suddenly I don't know what happened...He came extra close to me and I hurriedly I went back towards the wall...but he did'nt touch me...instead he kept both his hands on the wall next to me..but still the proximity was too close for me...and I closed my eyes due to fear...I could feel his cool breath smelling of aftershave on my face and I slowly opened my eyes...and I could'nt believe how close he was and I could look straight into his eyes were..and my brain automatically started trying to read them...and for the first time I realised he had actually grown up to be very handsome with his well-chiseled face  and die-for body!!...

While I was just staring at his eyes with my tongue-tied for the first time in these twenty-eight years...he slowly said something..."Because then I won't be able to control myself for six months"...and I closed my eyes trying to make sense of what he had just said...When I opened my eyes again...I saw him getting into the lift calling out a single..."Byee"...
I did'nt know what had happened...That guy had just set my body on fire without even touching me...God knows what would have happened if he had touched me!!...Stop thinking about him like that Khushi...It's Arnav your talking about...U hate him right??...It was just fear that u felt...nothing else...I mentally checked myself and went of to sleep...and I dunno somewhere deep inside instead of being tensed I was really looking forward to the consequences of my reckless decision!!...  

Hope You Like It...😛

Link to next part:https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1900424&TPN=6

Note-All those who want PMs...Please Buddy me...!!
Edited by veds275 - 12 years ago
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yippee!!!!
so they r gonna gt married!!!!
watng fr the nxt part nw!!!!
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Veds...this is really good...is this for first one...please continue😊
aadyakali thumbnail
OOOHHH. Hot 6 months ahead. Plz updt quickly. Dont let it cool dwn.
great update
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
COULD YOU PLEASEEE PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE!

i love this story! :)
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant, loved it👏!!!

Please update very soon⭐️!!!
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
great part. very interesting and well written. liked Khushi and Arnav's interaction.  do update soon. waiting eagerly 😃
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lovely 
update soon plz 
if possible cn u do it tomorrow plz plz plz
.Sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey really nyc...looking forward to it...do pm me..:)
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
luvly ff...plz pm me whenever u next update