India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

krishna locket

shtl_l IF-Dazzler
shtl_l
shtl_l

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
i think for few episodes dev will b crying for radhika...and then radhika will come and make barkha's life hell...barkha wont believe that she is radhika since she knows that she buried her...so she will think the girl as an imposter...

i think after few episodes mayb they will show radhika going in flashback...the day she died...and the locket...krishna will appear  radhika will question him...and then krishna will give her life back...so mayb then they will show that thru someone god makes the grave dig and bring her out...

i think it will go as per ...in the choti bahu season one i rem radhika was going to die in hospital and kanha came to her and told her that she has to live ...so same will happen here also...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ioanacorrsshreeradhameeramasumasrilankaShobhyzorinatmlux123billo77viprakshiNeerjaanycsweetiePutijaChalhovushasrigoolab

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Kanha is there to save his bhakt and nothng will go wrong with her...

like pov..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilanka

zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I hope that happen to kahna comes and help RadhikaDay Dreaming 

masumasrilanka

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I'm wondering if any one will search for Radhika?

ak4423766463

Minajay Senior Member
Minajay
Minajay

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Radhika did say on HA that she will go to Kanha and finalize things with Him. Radhika will be back.
shtl_l IF-Dazzler
shtl_l
shtl_l

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
ok so my prediction came true...
PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shtl_l

i think for few episodes dev will b crying for radhika...and then radhika will come and make barkha's life hell...barkha wont believe that she is radhika since she knows that she buried her...so she will think the girl as an imposter...

i think after few episodes mayb they will show radhika going in flashback...the day she died...and the locket...krishna will appear  radhika will question him...and then krishna will give her life back...so mayb then they will show that thru someone god makes the grave dig and bring her out...

i think it will go as per ...in the choti bahu season one i rem radhika was going to die in hospital and kanha came to her and told her that she has to live ...so same will happen here also...

Accurate prediction to a some extent ClapClapSmile
--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
exactly ,matched upto great extent yaar.
wonderfull.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index