Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Really , you think Archu is thinking now ..I think she looked like a zombie today ..She knows something is wrong but she does not know what is wrong ...

oh that she has to figure out hai na..😆..at least she knows something is wrong..i hope she works on finding that..
savita is not helping in taking care of soham at all han..but she can take care of sachu atleast hai na😕..why need to go roam aroud everywhere and spend manav's money and also ruin his life😡
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Usha,
I was going good until @bold and then I ...🤣
I just couldn't help myself Usha. Your humour is infectious!
Thanks for cheering me up. The very little of the episode I saw, coupled with comments on today's show, had me down in the dumps.

Usha, you are a God-send.❤️

oh sharon😳..u cheer me up with these emoticons😆..really sharon..archu thinking once in a blue moon is great to see😆..i think she is gonna be CID and solve this mind game..like those sudoku puzzles😆
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

thanks rachu😃..even i want to be kaamchor now..😆..stop writing these posts....there is nothing to write on this meaningless serial..actually i got so bored of this thinking in their mind scenes🥱..police didn't beat up manjusha kya😆..great she lost job at least😆..now she also joins the list of jobless people in PR🤣..My kaamchor brain is not coming up with any songs either🤣

Usha even you want to do kaam chori.. No no dont do that.. There is nothing left in the serial..Only your humorous posts are saviours.. But I know what you mean. It is so difficult to write something on these pathetic epis...

oh yes nice to see Manjusha suffering.. But felt bad for Ruchi and Punni 😒

Today actually I thought of watching PR... The scene I saw was Savita Aai in Manav's office.. it was just plain pathetic and Ichanged the channel... Ouch

Now I tried reading Bhalla's update and believe me my blood was boiling with anger reading Savita Aai 😡

So now you are doing both kaam chori and also mind game on how to do kaam chori 😆
LovePRSoham thumbnail
I am feeling really sad for Archu... All the love, care, dedication she has for Sachu went to drain when Manav mistrsuted her even though it was for few seconds... I did not expect this from my favourite couple...  These 2 claim to know each other so well.. We have seen them understanding each other even with out talking... How can Manav even think Archana could do this?? We have seen Archana and she takes Sachu to be her and Manav's own son... Even when Savita Aai said Sachu is naughty like his father Archu immediately asked if Manav was naughty as a child...
I was really disappointed with Manav today again for sitting there confused... I would have been happy if he just listened to his mother (so that not to hurt her) and then left that matter than and there saying Archu is not in her normal senses and tensed with the recent happenings...
She is human and cant be perfect everytime...
If someone even Savita Aai or Sulo Aai would have told Archu something like this about Manav now, I dont think she would have doubted even for a sec... I dont see the same dedication and trust coming from Manav...
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Usha Di😊

Awesome write up👍🏼 You are very right, this show is now based on manipulations. Savita is trying to manipulate her bahus, Rasika is trying ti manipulate Savita and now Dharmesh is trying to act good to DK by saying MAnav is fit for this project. This is all an act to look good in DK's eyes. Dharmesh really loved it that DK assigned him the project. I have a feeling Dharmesh is up to no good, he may also team up with Ajit for help against MAnav in this project.
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Usha even you want to do kaam chori.. No no dont do that.. There is nothing left in the serial..Only your humorous posts are saviours.. But I know what you mean. It is so difficult to write something on these pathetic epis...

oh yes nice to see Manjusha suffering.. But felt bad for Ruchi and Punni 😒

Today actually I thought of watching PR... The scene I saw was Savita Aai in Manav's office.. it was just plain pathetic and Ichanged the channel...

Now I tried reading Bhalla's update and believe me my blood was boiling with anger reading Savita Aai 😡

So now you are doing both kaam chori and also mind game on how to do kaam chori 😆

Rachna Di, I am totally with you. Savita has not left  a chance to poison Sachu's, Shravani's and now even MAnav's mind against Archana. IF she has a personal problem with Archana, she should discuss it with her. Archana is very respectful to Savita and she will not misundersand what she is trying to say ever. In fact I hope Rasika lets Savita have all the blame for doing this so Savita can get a wake up call seeing Rasika's true colors! Remember when Rasika almost took away her daughter's life by burning her, Savita lectured her so much. Savita needs to realize how bad Rasika is and how shceming she is, Rasika will never be forgiven for breaking a saas bahu apart.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Excellent title for today's episode, what a disaster today! Savita just sickened me the way she manipulated Manav and guilted him by saying Sachu is not your real son. Savita truly is a piece of work instead of appreciating the fact ArMan raised and loved Sachu as their own son she instead wants to punish them because they want to be parents to their own child as well. I should have known this would happen, I remember when Archana was pregnant and Savita asked her about Sachu. I should have known from then that Savita would expect Archana to devote all her time to Sachu and not care about her baby, its no wonder Varsha got to keep Soham all those years.

I feel sorry for Manav and Archana, they are good people and Savita is doing a good job at manipulating their minds and laying a guilt trip on them, she is succeeding using Sachu as her main weapon. If that wasn't enough she is creating trouble for Vandu as well, what was the need for her to ask Rasika how Vandu found out what she was upto? For someone who saw her daughter abused she surely doesn't think about how that little bit of info would affect Vandu's life.

I don't mind Dharmesh's scheming, I'd rather watch his mind games than Savita's. At least with Dharmesh he isn't playing with the minds of innocent children. The show could have continued with Dharmesh scheming and spared Savita's character, it is truly disgusting to see what has been done to Savita.
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Excellent title for today's episode, what a disaster today! Savita just sickened me the way she manipulated Manav and guilted him by saying Sachu is not your real son. Savita truly is a piece of work instead of appreciating the fact ArMan raised and loved Sachu as their own son she instead wants to punish them because they want to be parents to their own child as well. I should have known this would happen, I remember when Archana was pregnant and Savita asked her about Sachu. I should have known from then that Savita would expect Archana to devote all her time to Sachu and not care about her baby, its no wonder Varsha got to keep Soham all those years.

I feel sorry for Manav and Archana, they are good people and Savita is doing a good job at manipulating their minds and laying a guilt trip on them, she is succeeding using Sachu as her main weapon. If that wasn't enough she is creating trouble for Vandu as well, what was the need for her to ask Rasika how Vandu found out what she was upto? For someone who saw her daughter abused she surely doesn't think about how that little bit of info would affect Vandu's life.

I don't mind Dharmesh's scheming, I'd rather watch his mind games than Savita's. At least with Dharmesh he isn't playing with the minds of innocent children. The show could have continued with Dharmesh scheming and spared Savita's character, it is truly disgusting to see what has been done to Savita.

Hi mandy, definitely Dharmesh scheming is less irritating to watch than Savita and Rasika's sscheming. Dharmesh is not using kids as a pawn like Savita is.

A way to redeem Savita's character may be to fight Dharmesh for her son, this would be a good way to redeem her character but CVs want to make her bad. mandy, do you think Ajit will join Dharmesh in this project to help him?
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Rachna Di, I am totally with you. Savita has not left  a chance to poison Sachu's, Shravani's and now even MAnav's mind against Archana. IF she has a personal problem with Archana, she should discuss it with her. Archana is very respectful to Savita and she will not misundersand what she is trying to say ever. In fact I hope Rasika lets Savita have all the blame for doing this so Savita can get a wake up call seeing Rasika's true colors! Remember when Rasika almost took away her daughter's life by burning her, Savita lectured her so much. Savita needs to realize how bad Rasika is and how shceming she is, Rasika will never be forgiven for breaking a saas bahu apart.

I know Bhalla... Even I want Savita Aai to realise her mistakes very soon... I hate seeing her now 🤢
But Savita Aai knew Rasika Aai very well and even then she fell... I only hope Archana acts smartly now... Good to see Archu thinking in the right direction..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Hi mandy, definitely Dharmesh scheming is less irritating to watch than Savita and Rasika's sscheming. Dharmesh is not using kids as a pawn like Savita is.

A way to redeem Savita's character may be to fight Dharmesh for her son, this would be a good way to redeem her character but CVs want to make her bad. mandy, do you think Ajit will join Dharmesh in this project to help him?

Bhalla even if Savita was to expose Dharmesh, it wouldn't be enough to redeem her or even start to redeem her. I want ArMan and Vandu to get far away from Savita as possible. I want to see Savita alone just like she was last time it seems to be the only way she wakes up and realizes her mistakes. Perhaps Sulochana needs to blast her again and make her feel like the rotten human being she's become. I would love to see Sulochana find out and really let Savita have it