Posted: 12 years ago
Lots of mind game going on in PR..manipulators are ruling the roost..axing their own foot😆..and the others..😆..gosh it is just too crazy stuff going on PR..
Okay the leading mind game player is savita deshmukh..
She has no kitty parties to attend and both Damo and Damu she got rid off..so she is visiting shravani's house one day, manav's office the next day..😆..date with rasika..at the saree shop..all bad things she is doing..she is not  doing good job like going out on a date with sulo☺️..or visit the mod damo at the rehab to clear some clutter in her brain..😆..
So she was at manav's office playing mind game today..she is just addicted to this game now..that she wants to do nothing else but play this game..she needs to be sent to rehab and damo should come back..she told manav that his wife loves her sister more than manav..😆..manav said ..na na..never😳..so this game wasn't working for savita..so she started a new game ..sachu the cinderella game..she said ever since soham is back at home..and staying there on manav's zid..archu is treating sachu like cinderella..to take revenge on manav😆..and savita has been watching all these..and wants soham given away so cinderella will regain his status back as maa da laadla..
Manav usually believes his mother..this time he thought savita's mind game was rather fishy😆..and decided to think before yelling at archu..went out and thought about it for a long time..
Came home ..and saw that cinderella wasn't home..not doing house work but playing..long hrs of play..he asked in return for the maafi..😆..archu couldn't tell the truth to manav about the maafi she bought from cinderella..😆..and return giving so many free passes to the little boy😆..said me will go look for him and bring him back..manav again called her kaamchor😆..
so really became a kaamchor and told manav to take care of soham and went to look for cinderella..
I donno if the mind game player was successful in her mission..but sure kaamchor archu's tag is here to stay😆
Another mind game player..Dharmesh..
Long time no see dharmesh..so was dk..
DK gave a project to dharmesh this time instead of Manav...but dharmesh didn't want any part of that..all these days..he was just trying to get one project for himself from DK..but today he said na baba na..i don't want the project😕..give it  to manav..he is the best😕..what is this new plan?..
If he doesn't want i will do it..😕..what is this project anyway?..Ashna's secret birthday party plan kya?..🤣..
So the mind game is on..which i don't even understand..😕..if u guys do understand..u can discuss here..and play it too😆..u can guess what is the project all about..😆..
Oh yea..i saw precap..soham got kidnapped again kya..😕..or is it a dream..manav's or archana's....
Ihave no idea what these people are thinking😕..weird mind game it is..😕
Great Job Usha ...
My mind was also very confused today .First I thought that Manav actually believes that Archana is not being a good mother to Sachu and all because of Soham ...
But now I have taken  that back .At least for today it seems that Manav is just confused and wants to do some jassosi before thinking bad about Archana ..

Savita and her mind games are now making me sick ...
I swear , I can't stand looking at her after that scene in the office ...All those things that Manav did to make her happy , all those sacrifices ...they all mean nothing to her .How can a mother be so cruel ????  😡

What has poor Soham done to her...I guess he is going to get punished for being Archana's son ...
Very very sad ...
Poor Soham ...

And looks like DK now does not thinks of Manav for important projects .I think soon Dharmesh and DK will become a team and Manav and Ashna will be the other team .

Your write up is great ...
Liked the way you described the two mind games being played in PR today
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Usha,
Seems as if everybody is being affected by these mind games.😆

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, and vice versa!
The left side of the brain doesn't know what the right side is doing, (talking about the CV's and Ekta here).

This craziness had spread to PR long ago (Varsha, Savita, Sulochana, Archana, Manju, Vinod, Vandu, Rasika, Ajit), and the list goes on!

Now it has infected us too, because even we don't know what to make of the show anymore, and we are slowly but surely losing our minds too!!!

As Varsha (our Varsha) would say,"Lord have mercy!!!"😆
Guruji.. i think soon dharmesh and DK will go on coffee dates..🤣..when manav denies this project as he is busy with dk's secret bday party plan..🤣..i think both their bday on the same day🤣
Originally posted by suan

Usha,
Seems as if everybody is being affected by these mind games.😆

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, and vice versa!
The left side of the brain doesn't know what the right side is doing, (talking about the CV's and Ekta here).

This craziness had spread to PR long ago (Varsha, Savita, Sulochana, Archana, Manju, Vinod, Vandu, Rasika, Ajit), and the list goes on!

Now it has infected us too, because even we don't know what to make of the show anymore, and we are slowly but surely losing our minds too!!!

As Varsha (our Varsha) would say,"Lord have mercy!!!"😆

i have no idea sharon..😕..what thes people are thinking..to me especially archana is thinking in the right track..she is thinking who could be behind this..which is a great thing i guess..she actually never thinks😆
Originally posted by archanamanav

i have no idea sharon..😕..what thes people are thinking..to me especially archana is thinking in the right track..she is thinking who could be behind this..which is a great thing i guess..she actually never thinks😆

Usha,
I was going good until @bold and then I ...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I just couldn't help myself Usha. Your humour is infectious!
Thanks for cheering me up. The very little of the episode I saw, coupled with comments on today's show, had me down in the dumps.

Usha, you are a God-send.❤️
Really , you think Archu is thinking now ..I think she looked like a zombie today ..She knows something is wrong but she does not know what is wrong ...
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Really , you think Archu is thinking now ..I think she looked like a zombie today ..She knows something is wrong but she does not know what is wrong ...

Tanya,
Probably that's what Usha meant. At least Archana realises something is wrong.👏
That's progress!!!  Hopefully, one day this week 😉, she'll take concrete steps to try and figure out what is happening to her family, such as having a serious talk with her husband and father of her children!!!
Fab writing Usha with good title as usual...

So many people gave kaam to their kaam chori brain I think...

First Savita Aai, Shravani, Manav, Archana and also Dharmesh
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Fab writing Usha with good title as usual...

So many people gave kaam to their kaam chori brain I think...

First Savita Aai, Shravani, Manav, Archana and also Dharmesh

thanks rachu😃..even i want to be kaamchor now..😆..stop writing these posts....there is nothing to write on this meaningless serial..actually i got so bored of this thinking in their mind scenes🥱..police didn't beat up manjusha kya😆..great she lost job at least😆..now she also joins the list of jobless people in PR🤣..My kaamchor brain is not coming up with any songs either🤣