Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi will help Calm Ahemji (Page 2)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
this is an amazing idea!!
Well i was thinking of this in my head...Aham is mad n is about to step towards kinjal & the agent and Gopi seeing what he is about to do keeps her hand on his arm and softly says 'Ahamji' n looks pleadingly at his face..
n he'll look at her pleading expression and just scowl at Kinjal but stop without creating a scene...
rashi n urmi may notice the whole incident on the sideline and have a hear arrack as a bonus!!LOL

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uamaz

Before the precap we saw Ahemji clinching his fists several times in reaction to what Kinjal was doing. However, in the precap his anger and the clinched fist seemed to have disappeared as he started to hear people praise the beauty of his wife and as he looked at her you could see the calm return to his face.

So if Kinjal continues with her antics tomorrow then all Ahem has to do is keep looking at his wife and his anger and troubles will be forgotten in that moment.

P.S. I think saathiya of the week award should go to Rashi ben for this mind blowing kalakariWink

agree here wid u he gts angry so easily n reactd to kinjal bt as sn as he lookd at gopi his anger went so i think frm now on if he gts angry all he has to do is look at gopi n see her sweet shy face n all his anger will fly away..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
I 2nd it .   WOW rashie   ...
uamaz Goldie
uamaz
uamaz

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

this is an amazing idea!!
Well i was thinking of this in my head...Aham is mad n is about to step towards kinjal & the agent and Gopi seeing what he is about to do keeps her hand on his arm and softly says 'Ahamji' n looks pleadingly at his face..
n he'll look at her pleading expression and just scowl at Kinjal but stop without creating a scene...
rashi n urmi may notice the whole incident on the sideline and have a hear arrack as a bonus!!LOL

Thumbs Up

The best part is Urmila hasn't yet made into the function ROFL
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
I did wonder with those balled up fists that Aham will end up hitting Kinjal and causing a major fracas and with those guards around police will be called and he will be arrested, but the precap showing Kinjal is fine and chatting with people and Gopi is also mingling and Aham is standing her looking at her, so I guess the ending of yesterday's episode is misleading but Aham in mollified somehow...Big smile

-Arnisha-

kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
OMG thats exactly what ran through my mind when I was watching the scene.. When I saw his clenched fist and him making a move to walk towards Kinjal, I dont know why I just pictured Gopi putting her small hands on his and stopping him and then the lalalalala music starts and Ahem looks at her hands and then slowly his gaze moves upwards and then SHOCK on his face that Gopi had held him back and then slowly step back and scowl at Kinjal.. then hesitation and awkwardness as Gopi removes her hand...

All this while, the video kept playing and I missed the whole chunk and I had to go back and watch it and realise that I had just fantasized all that.. What a disappointment
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish_s2

OMG thats exactly what ran through my mind when I was watching the scene.. When I saw his clenched fist and him making a move to walk towards Kinjal, I dont know why I just pictured Gopi putting her small hands on his and stopping him and then the lalalalala music starts and Ahem looks at her hands and then slowly his gaze moves upwards and then SHOCK on his face that Gopi had held him back and then slowly step back and scowl at Kinjal.. then hesitation and awkwardness as Gopi removes her hand...

All this while, the video kept playing and I missed the whole chunk and I had to go back and watch it and realise that I had just fantasized all that.. What a disappointment

LOL Great one, i can see it happening as Hetal stopped Kokila going after Kinjal so Gopi will probably do that.

I also had to watch the video 3 times to see the Goham scenes properly.

-Arnisha-

uamaz Goldie
uamaz
uamaz

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish_s2

Hopefully it will happen today and it will be awesome to watch LOL

Go to top