Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I 2nd it .   WOW rashie   ...
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

this is an amazing idea!!
Well i was thinking of this in my head...Aham is mad n is about to step towards kinjal & the agent and Gopi seeing what he is about to do keeps her hand on his arm and softly says 'Ahamji' n looks pleadingly at his face..
n he'll look at her pleading expression and just scowl at Kinjal but stop without creating a scene...
rashi n urmi may notice the whole incident on the sideline and have a hear arrack as a bonus!!😆

👍🏼

The best part is Urmila hasn't yet made into the function 🤣
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I did wonder with those balled up fists that Aham will end up hitting Kinjal and causing a major fracas and with those guards around police will be called and he will be arrested, but the precap showing Kinjal is fine and chatting with people and Gopi is also mingling and Aham is standing her looking at her, so I guess the ending of yesterday's episode is misleading but Aham in mollified somehow...😃
kashish_s2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG thats exactly what ran through my mind when I was watching the scene.. When I saw his clenched fist and him making a move to walk towards Kinjal, I dont know why I just pictured Gopi putting her small hands on his and stopping him and then the lalalalala music starts and Ahem looks at her hands and then slowly his gaze moves upwards and then SHOCK on his face that Gopi had held him back and then slowly step back and scowl at Kinjal.. then hesitation and awkwardness as Gopi removes her hand...

All this while, the video kept playing and I missed the whole chunk and I had to go back and watch it and realise that I had just fantasized all that.. What a disappointment
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kashish_s2

OMG thats exactly what ran through my mind when I was watching the scene.. When I saw his clenched fist and him making a move to walk towards Kinjal, I dont know why I just pictured Gopi putting her small hands on his and stopping him and then the lalalalala music starts and Ahem looks at her hands and then slowly his gaze moves upwards and then SHOCK on his face that Gopi had held him back and then slowly step back and scowl at Kinjal.. then hesitation and awkwardness as Gopi removes her hand...

All this while, the video kept playing and I missed the whole chunk and I had to go back and watch it and realise that I had just fantasized all that.. What a disappointment

😆 Great one, i can see it happening as Hetal stopped Kokila going after Kinjal so Gopi will probably do that.

I also had to watch the video 3 times to see the Goham scenes properly.
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashish_s2

Hopefully it will happen today and it will be awesome to watch 😆
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So true. Becasue of Rashi we got to see such a cute scene of Ahem admiring Gopi. 😳
kashish_s2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

😆 Great one, i can see it happening as Hetal stopped Kokila going after Kinjal so Gopi will probably do that.

I also had to watch the video 3 times to see the Goham scenes properly.

Nafisa Ji I actually skipped the bit where the designer was praising Gopi cause I thought it would be the part where Gopi screams out that sh tore it and then 1 minute on everyone's shocked faces and then Koki would explode but thank god and thanks to the IF members that acknowledged it in posts and I went back to watch it and I paused on Ahem's face everytime just to see his expression and guess what he muct be thinking.. I just love analysing Ahem cause he's just soo complex . I bet we think more about the expressions when watching it than Nazim himself whilst acting it.😆
kashish_s2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: uamaz

Hopefully it will happen today and it will be awesome to watch 😆

Yeah I doubt it but.. They missed such a good chance for GoHem romance. they need to dance to the chances.. or simply get a chance to dance now ..😆LOL
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha, ditto!

I'm loving Ahem's actions and reactions as he falls in love. It's so cute.