Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi will help Calm Ahemji

uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Before the precap we saw Ahemji clinching his fists several times in reaction to what Kinjal was doing. However, in the precap his anger and the clinched fist seemed to have disappeared as he started to hear people praise the beauty of his wife and as he looked at her you could see the calm return to his face.

So if Kinjal continues with her antics tomorrow then all Ahem has to do is keep looking at his wife and his anger and troubles will be forgotten in that moment.

P.S. I think saathiya of the week award should go to Rashi ben for this mind blowing kalakari๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I so hope that Gopi calms him down and that he listens to her and doesn't tell her to mind her own business.
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It would be so nice to see Ahem being calmed down by Gopi rather than his mum. It will show us that he does see her as someone important in his life.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i really loved it and i wish it happens...i remember when ahem went to his room to call gopi to go to the pooja place he was mesmerized by her and was smiling in mouth...i loved that...
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I so hope that Gopi calms him down and that he listens to her and doesn't tell her to mind her own business.

That would be awesome and would show how far he really has come in his acceptance of her because I remember when he asked Gopi who she thinks she was when she tried to stop him from slapping Kinjal during the Umang affair aftermath. He made it clear then that she did not have any kind of relation with them and therefore she should mind her own business.

Wouldn't it be great if our Gopi is now able to calm and pacify him particularly as it is again related to the antics of Kinjal ๐Ÿ˜† 

Hope the CV's are thinking the same ๐Ÿ˜›
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: uamaz

That would be awesome and would show how far he really has come in his acceptance of her because I remember when he asked Gopi who she thinks she was when she tried to stop him from slapping Kinjal during the Umang affair aftermath. He made it clear then that she did not have any kind of relation with them and therefore she should mind her own business.

Wouldn't it be great if our Gopi is now able to calm and pacify him particularly as it is again related to the antics of Kinjal ๐Ÿ˜† 

Hope the CV's are thinking the same ๐Ÿ˜›

It would be great to see it happen. We've seen in recent months that Ahem has become more comfortable with Gopi doing personal things for him - we had Gopi take care of Ahem during janmashtami when he sprained his back and also last week she bandaged him up when he came back from his fight.
Also back in June I think Ahem was on the phone to a shopkeeper trying to organise a present for Kokila when Gopi interrupted him to tell him what to get and instead of shouting at her he actually actively took her help.

So based on his changing attitude maybe if Gopi tries to calm him down (maybe by saying that he shouldn't lose his temper here because his mum wouldn't like it) he may just listen to her!!
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i would love to see ahem clam by gopi
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want more...more...more...scenes on Goham, and Aham looking only at Gopi. Wow!!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
this is an amazing idea!!
Well i was thinking of this in my head...Aham is mad n is about to step towards kinjal & the agent and Gopi seeing what he is about to do keeps her hand on his arm and softly says 'Ahamji' n looks pleadingly at his face..
n he'll look at her pleading expression and just scowl at Kinjal but stop without creating a scene...
rashi n urmi may notice the whole incident on the sideline and have a hear arrack as a bonus!!๐Ÿ˜†
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: uamaz

Before the precap we saw Ahemji clinching his fists several times in reaction to what Kinjal was doing. However, in the precap his anger and the clinched fist seemed to have disappeared as he started to hear people praise the beauty of his wife and as he looked at her you could see the calm return to his face.

So if Kinjal continues with her antics tomorrow then all Ahem has to do is keep looking at his wife and his anger and troubles will be forgotten in that moment.

P.S. I think saathiya of the week award should go to Rashi ben for this mind blowing kalakari๐Ÿ˜‰

agree here wid u he gts angry so easily n reactd to kinjal bt as sn as he lookd at gopi his anger went so i think frm now on if he gts angry all he has to do is look at gopi n see her sweet shy face n all his anger will fly away..