The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! (Page 82)

AnnaJaay IF-Sizzlerz
AnnaJaay
AnnaJaay

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
^^aahh sooo hottt..ian photoshoot for instyle!.x

^^aaahh hottt!.x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyStilinskihodan1987

hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Love these pictures and I don't think I would ever give up on DE until the show ends.

Edited by hodan1987 - 21 March 2012 at 8:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyStilinski

MaddyStilinski IF-Dazzler
MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

mady u rock...

awww..thankss LOL
MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hodan1987

I feel like there will be at least some sort of a character death or near dying. You know if Damon leaves...I am not going to be mad!!! cause it has got to be a hell of a reason for him to leave. Maybe Elena didn't choose him (which I hope does not happen) or maybe there is a confession a long with separation or something. I would really take anything over what we have got now. But Based on recent spoilers that stated this is the episode has flashback of Elena's parent acciden' I feel like this would be Elena letting go and sort of separating what she feels for the Salvatores from her grieve.
I am sooo rambling now!!!!

This is another possibility too..You know how TVD love parallels..and a parallel to 3x01 they can do in 3x22 is killing off Elena..coz in 3x01 it was Elena's Birthday so 3x22 could be her last day as a Human..maybe she'll turn into a Vampire and THAT would be the cliffhanger
hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mAdY-

Originally posted by hodan1987

I feel like there will be at least some sort of a character death or near dying. You know if Damon leaves...I am not going to be mad!!! cause it has got to be a hell of a reason for him to leave. Maybe Elena didn't choose him (which I hope does not happen) or maybe there is a confession a long with separation or something. I would really take anything over what we have got now. But Based on recent spoilers that stated this is the episode has flashback of Elena's parent acciden' I feel like this would be Elena letting go and sort of separating what she feels for the Salvatores from her grieve.
I am sooo rambling now!!!!

This is another possibility too..You know how TVD love parallels..and a parallel to 3x01 they can do in 3x22 is killing off Elena..coz in 3x01 it was Elena's Birthday so 3x22 could be her last day as a Human..maybe she'll turn into a Vampire and THAT would be the cliffhanger
I really don't think they would make elena a vamp in this season. I think that is like season 5 and beyond. Right now since the show has good ratings they want to keep Elena a human for as long as they think they can create interesting storylines around that…when the stories become stale then they would turn her. 
One thing I feel like is going to happen for sure is that we are going to have some sort of a death or someone leaving…because they always do that in every  finale whether it is mid-season finale or season finale. 
MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Finally some scoop for epi 3x19

Any scenes coming up for Damon and Elena? Stefan and Elena? Any movement on the love-triangle front?
According to a very solid source, the Damon-Elena-Stefan love triangle will "blow wide open" when the show returns for its spring run with the "Heart of Darkness" episode. (Yee!) So, Delena and Stelena fans, prepare yoselves for battle! And don't forget: TVD boss Julie Plec teased to us more kissing (for all the characters) in the final episodes than all the previous episodes this season combined.

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mAdY-

Finally some scoop for epi 3x19

Any scenes coming up for Damon and Elena? Stefan and Elena? Any movement on the love-triangle front?
According to a very solid source, the Damon-Elena-Stefan love triangle will "blow wide open" when the show returns for its spring run with the "Heart of Darkness" episode. (Yee!) So, Delena and Stelena fans, prepare yoselves for battle! And don't forget: TVD boss Julie Plec teased to us more kissing (for all the characters) in the final episodes than all the previous episodes this season combined.

where is kissing in TVD???? i can count how many kisses hapenned in dis show...thats another reason i luv da show as dis based on more of story than kisses...but julie plec said one more thing...that story will get a head if not the head...i wud lyk to see whaat can that head be...nd can ny1 tell me tht rainy scene will be on epi 20 or 19??????
MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Shocked

DE from next week's promo

Many DE'ers are thinking that they *Damon and Elena* may kiss in this scene..But I don't think so..I think he's just weak and is about to faint or something like that

Edited by -mAdY- - 22 March 2012 at 8:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Go to top