Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The Damon scene is from Season 1 with Isobel... 

and Elena scene is i guess with stefan, cant remember which one!
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont believe Sage was Damon's lexi. She told him two lines and he became the bad boy we know! 1912 flashback was for stefan bloodcontroll thing.they weren't about Damon at all! 

I dont think Damon ever had his "Lexi" until Elena.
Edited by friends_rock - 12 years ago
hodan1987 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friends_rock

I dont believe Sage was Damon's lexi. She told him two lines and he became the bad boy we know! 1912 flashback was for stefan bloodcontroll thing.they weren't about Damon at all! 

I dont think Damon ever had his "Lexi" until Elena.

From what they made it seem like on the show. Rose was a hook-up and Sage was Damon's Lexi. They might have shown us a little of their (Damon and Sage)  story but that is just the beginning. We just saw them interact for the first time. They would probably tell a lot more story in the future whenever they talk about the evolution of Damon….from good guy to bad guy.  

I don't see Elena as his Lexi…I see her as his everything😉. lol
hodan1987 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friends_rock

The Damon scene is from Season 1 with Isobel... 

and Elena scene is i guess with stefan, cant remember which one!

Oh! You are amazing hun! Just too good. Anyways, thank you. Now I can stop obsessing 😆
hodan1987 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Love_Anant

^^ 😍 ☺️ 🤪

Soo hot…what I would do to be in Elena/Nina's place😍
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
evry gal wanna be @ her place seriously 😍 ☺️
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: hodan1987

From what they made it seem like on the show. Rose was a hook-up and Sage was Damon's Lexi. They might have shown us a little of their (Damon and Sage)  story but that is just the beginning. We just saw them interact for the first time. They would probably tell a lot more story in the future whenever they talk about the evolution of Damon'.from good guy to bad guy.  

I don't see Elena as his Lexi'I see her as his everything😉. lol

According to me Lexi is someone who pushed stefan towards his humanity, taught him to kind of not let go of that and not to always switch it off. Sage was someone who made Damon take the first step towards what he is now. She taught him to enjoy and take pleasure in feeding human blood, so she can be the opp of Lexi. What Elena did to damon was slowly dig tat human of damon. although he did but damon hardly admitted it, always stayed in denial. when rose came, she was the one who told damon not pretend being the bad guy LOL, and he was to busy into being in denial, she understood the love he had for elena and was like you have to fight it how u feel about her. Rose as a hook up, i thot she was more than that, no NOT love, but something more than a friend, i hope i am making sense 😕 because she considered damon to be trevor (for which damon went all W*F-ish 🤣) when Rose got the bite damon's humanity THREATENED to come out, and THATS when Elena saw more of the CARE part. i had not seen Damon crying while killing someone, but he did when rose died, such an impact rose had on Damon's humanity. he even owned upto a random jessica that he missed being a human after tat incident and that he cant be what elena expects him to be. so rose was like more of a catalyst while the reason was Elena.

sorry for the rant. i just adore rose 😆 cause she did not misunderstand damon and his love for elena.
Edited by Debolina. - 12 years ago
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that scene of Damon killing Rose & then crying his heart out on the road...that reli made me cry too...that scene was beyond awsum...soo many emotions were xpressed soo damn well!
no matter how many thimes i wtch tht epi...damon makes me cry !
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Love_Anant

that scene of Damon killing Rose & then crying his heart out on the road...that reli made me cry too...that scene was beyond awsum...soo many emotions were xpressed soo damn well!

no matter how many thimes i wtch tht epi...damon makes me cry !

same here. two scenes in TVD made me cry (as far as i remember 😆) damon's confession, and damon killing rose, the later more, what was more heartbreaking how damon tried his best to make this death more painless for rose. that dream scene which he compelled was so poignant. firstly he fulfilled her last wish, to go back to her villiage in england and sit in the sun, secondly rose had told that she was scared of death, and during the dream she told, she'll be meeting her parents and trevor and she is not scared anymore, and ofcourse finally damon killing her in best possible painless manner, mercy killing kinds. lovely scene tat was one.
hodan1987 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debolina.

According to me Lexi is someone who pushed stefan towards his humanity, taught him to kind of not let go of that and not to always switch it off. Sage was someone who made Damon take the first step towards what he is now. She taught him to enjoy and take pleasure in feeding human blood, so she can be the opp of Lexi. What Elena did to damon was slowly dig tat human of damon. although he did but damon hardly admitted it, always stayed in denial. when rose came, she was the one who told damon not pretend being the bad guy LOL, and he was to busy into being in denial, she understood the love he had for elena and was like you have to fight it how u feel about her. Rose as a hook up, i thot she was more than that, no NOT love, but something more than a friend, i hope i am making sense 😕 because she considered damon to be trevor (for which damon went all W*F-ish 🤣) when Rose got the bite damon's humanity THREATENED to come out, and THATS when Elena saw more of the CARE part. i had not seen Damon crying while killing someone, but he did when rose died, such an impact rose had on Damon's humanity. he even owned upto a random jessica that he missed being a human after tat incident and that he cant be what elena expects him to be. so rose was like more of a catalyst while the reason was Elena.

sorry for the rant. i just adore rose 😆 cause she did not misunderstand damon and his love for elena.

Well Said…however, what I meant to say was that Sage sort of help Damon be the man he was when he came to town just like Lexi was the one who help Stefan become the man he was when we met on him on the pilot.  I didn't mean to say Sage was the one that made regain his humanity back….just teach him to be bad boy from the good/bitter guy he was when he last saw Stefan on Season one.  So, in a way both these women influence the brothers lives before they met Elena or Rose.