The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! (Page 70)

MaddyStilinski IF-Dazzler
MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

MADY dear thats why every1 loves him...nd he deserves that...he suffered but he does nt show...nd this whole elena chasing Damon seems to be pretty exciting,...waiting for it...lets C...TVD never disappoints me...

Wish I could say the sameLOL..This season TVD has dissapointed me a LOT..like for example The Ripper Storyline..So much could have been done there..so much potential this storyline had..but nope they didn't lived up to that Sleepy..There are many others storyline like this that went into waste..anyways hope I don't get dissapointed like how I did in 3x14 *that episode would FOREVER remain a nightmare for me*

moosewithgoose IF-Dazzler
moosewithgoose
moosewithgoose

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I hope Rebekah dies by the end of this season..all she thinks of is revenge. She should be a character in the show called Revenge. Lol.
And wow Damon manages to look hot while being tortured. I hope Elena is the one who saves him but I have a feeling it will be Stefan to show us how heroic and great he is to once again save his selfish, ungrateful brother! God i hope im wrong and Elena saves him.
moosewithgoose IF-Dazzler
moosewithgoose
moosewithgoose

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mAdY-

Originally posted by Ankita_88

MADY dear thats why every1 loves him...nd he deserves that...he suffered but he does nt show...nd this whole elena chasing Damon seems to be pretty exciting,...waiting for it...lets C...TVD never disappoints me...

Wish I could say the sameLOL..This season TVD has dissapointed me a LOT..like for example<font size="1"> The Ripper Storyline</font>..So much could have been done there..so much potential this storyline had..but nope they didn't lived up to that Sleepy..There are many others storyline like this that went into waste..anyways hope I don't get dissapointed like how I did in 3x14 *that episode would FOREVER remain a nightmare for me*

i agree 3x14 was the worst. I hope Elena finds out Damon saved Matt
hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hodan1987

Oh great!  Now, they are just stringing both ships along. However, the whole Elena chasing Damon thing...that I would like to see with my own eyes.

JP tweet could mean they are killing someone off...they did say more deaths were coming as the season moves a long.  I wonder who it is?

@bold..yesss i'm excited to see that

About the "killing someone off"..I think it was in the starting of S3..we got a spoiler that "a secondary character would not make it by the end of S3"..I'm almost pretty sure that it's gonna be Tyler..Tyler dying would give a Forwood a very heroic and tragic end..and then Klaroline would happen in S4

Wowww...TVD has become so predictable
Come on! this TVD we are talking about. They would never try to end Forwood…not when they can string 2 ships along for a very tiresome ride. No we would get the whole she loves Tyler but is attracted to Klaus crap that goes no where. Frankly both ships bore me…so I don't care who she ends up with. 

But, isn't Klaus suppose to be this badass evil guy and someone the whole team should be afraid off. Really, the whole Klaus storyline has been a let down. I find Elijah more scary and hot then Klaus half the time. There is just other-worldly presence when Elijah is in a scene not so much with Klaus. 

hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

New Damon pics from 3x18

Damon apparently get kidnapped by Rebekah in 3x17's later half or 3x18's starting LOL..which then in 3x18 would be filled with "Rebekah torturing Damon"

Is it weird if I say I'm kinda excited to see thisLOL..kinda excited coz of 2 things
1..coz Damon is looking majorly HOTBlushing
2..coz rumour has it that looks like Elena will rescue DamonHeart

Damon getting tortured is a must see for me….that is when he is at his wittiest. It would be sort of funny to see that.  But, I think the arrival of this teresa or something and Rebekah kidnapping him are all connected to the tree and witches storyline. 

AnnaJaay IF-Sizzlerz
AnnaJaay
AnnaJaay

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
^^stills from 3x18..aaahh my poor damon baby! this is so wrong buh damon luks so hot being tortured..hes lukn dee-freaking-licious!.x

^^aaahhh so hottt!.x

Edited by Miiss_Universee - 09 March 2012 at 8:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
how IS always manages to look HOT???? whn i saw him in othr clips outside TVD i felt he was luking pathetic...saw a clip in YT...his hands r perfectly combed...ROFLROFLROFLROFLi was lyk wht was tht?????he was nt at all luking dis dashing wid always messy hair...the more he is bcuming older he getting HOTTT day by day...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
-Akriti- IF-Rockerz
-Akriti-
-Akriti-

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Guys.. Anyone here to talk Ermm

Go to top