The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! (Page 68)

hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Oh! I love these pictures…specially the last one.  Just amazing work man. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Akriti-

MaddyStilinski IF-Dazzler
MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
@Akriti..amazing sigs hun..saved them Embarrassed

Another Spoiler from Carina

Delena fans, don't pack up your toys and go home quite yet. Though Damon and Elena aren't on the best of terms right now, things are going to grow more intense between them -- if that's at all possible! Though revisiting the car crash may stir up some feelings for Stefan and Elena, there are some passionate, powerful scenes coming up for her and Damon, too.

Let's just say that while he may have given up on pursuing her for the greater good, she's not quite ready to let him go yet.

Edited by -mAdY- - 07 March 2012 at 6:01pm
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
what does Elena want?????she is gonna hv scenes with Damon as well as Stefan???? gud...producers trying to sail through both the ships...

MaddyStilinski

friends_rock IF-Sizzlerz
friends_rock
friends_rock

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
they just need to STOP pleasing both the sides.

SE "rekindling romance" at this point doesn't even make any sense. they just dont want to loose the other 25% of the fandom..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyStilinskiAnkita_88

MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Shocked

*gasp*

How could you both not like SE cheeSE fest..??..I'm SHOCKED

they are so amazing..I mean have u seen the scenes between them..
There's our Saint Steffie who "doesn't gives a crap whether Elena lives or dies"/"tries to turn her into a vampire just for the sake of revenge from Klaus"/"didn't gave a shit about Elena sacrificing herself during the S2 ritual thing..coz oh my he was respecting her choice"/'and ofcourse expects his brother to save her whenever she's in danger"*which btw he ALWAYS does*
..and then there's our Saint Steffie's Elena who would take him back no matter what he did to her
"Didn't gave a shit that I was gonna die"..NO PROBLEM come back to me
"Tried to kill me the same place where my parents dies"...NO PROBLEM come back to me
"Expects your brother to save me when you claim that you are the one whose in love with me"..NO PROBLEM come back to me

*sniff*..If this is not REAL love then god knows what is
they have such a beautiful epic *fail* love story..it makes me wanna CRYYY LOL

No but seriously they need to stop with this SE crap and give a closure between them..They're scene's are getting so riddiculous now that I don't whether to laugh or cry while watching them Stern SmileLOL..Like their 3x14 scene..The whole season we got to see that Elena is slowly growing up and becoming strong and becoming mature...and then 3x14 happened..and all the develoment went to trash bin wth the whole .."Stefan feel something..blah blah blah"D'oh..I couldn't tell the rage I had when I watched that scene..NOT because it was a SE scene..but because what it's doing to Elena's character..seriously what were they thinking to say through this scene
This is from a review from Price Petreson..and I've gotta say..I agree with each n every word

"And then they were back on the porch having the same conversation they've had for what's felt like dozens of times already. Elena wants Stefan to try and be nice again. Stefan wants Elena to go suck a lemon. Even worse, Stefan was kind of whiny about the whole thing?The grossest part was the Stefan made it about himself and what a world of hurt he was experiencing because of his decision to shatter Elena's heart into a million pieces, a process that could've been stopped any number of times along the way. And so then Elena took this as a cue to, I guess, apologize?"

srsly they've gotta stop now with the whole SE dramaSleepy

About the SE scene..Looks like Elena would AGAIN be in danger(what's new in that LOL* and our Saint *If I allow myself to feel again..all I feel is pain a.k.a Drama Queen* Steffie (Yes that's my new nickname for Stefan) will save her and they they are most probably gonna have another *feel something..anything* moment..i guess..Oh how excited I am to watch this scene *sarcasm*LOL

Just Found This..OMFG This totally describes how I see Stefan

Edited by -mAdY- - 08 March 2012 at 2:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88friends_rock

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
@Mady...o my god...ok...my feeling was not that intense...!!!!!! hahahaha...ur writing made me rofl...ufff...awesome...u r sooo pissed off...
Ian Somerhalder"s twitter...on set with kat and nina...both r luking smokin...lolzzz...ny idea what they cn shoot????

MaddyStilinski

MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

@Mady...o my god...ok...my feeling was not that intense...!!!!!! hahahaha...ur writing made me rofl...ufff...awesome...u r sooo pissed off...
Ian Somerhalder"s twitter...on set with kat and nina...both r luking smokin...lolzzz...ny idea what they cn shoot????

hahah..u have no idea how mad I was Ankita..I mean srsly I have no problem with SE scene's..give all the SE scene's u want..but for god sake stop destroying Elena's character for it..That porch scene would forever remain a nightmare for mePinchLOL

@bold..they are shooting 2x20 right now..the dance eisode..but I don't think they have actually started shooting the whole "dance" scenes right now..coz the "extras" are not yet on the set..they are suppose to come by 12 or 13th..so right now they must be shooting the scene's that come before the dance

Edited by -mAdY- - 08 March 2012 at 2:08am

Ankita_88

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mAdY-

Originally posted by Ankita_88

hahah..u have no idea how mad I was Ankita..I mean srsly I have no problem with SE scene's..give all the SE scene's u want..but for god sake stop destroying Elena's character for it..That porch scene would forever remain a nightmare for mePinchLOL

@bold..they are shooting 2x20 right now..the dance eisode..but I don't think they have actually started shooting the whole "dance" scenes right now..coz the "extras" are not yet on the set..they are suppose to come by 12 or 13th..so right now they must be shooting the scene's that come before the dance

it shud b 3x20 i guess...that porch scene...i simply did not get the girl...one side she is Jealous coz Damon had sex wid Rebecca(which is hillarious according to me...ROFLROFLROFL)and othr side she is begging to Stteffie and he does not give a crap...Truly...wha do they try to implicate???n nw steffie has stopped drinking blood???whyyy???LOL

MaddyStilinski

Go to top