The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! (Page 65)

MaddyStilinski IF-Dazzler
MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
@vampiregal...Aaahhh Damned you beat me to it..I was just about to post that..LOLLOL

MAJOR SPOILER FOR 2X20

Yes..apparently there's gonna be a Rain Scene..Here's the pic

Kevin Willamson has specially travelled all the way to the TVD's set for THIS scene..I think almost everyone knows that how much KW got allienated from TVD's sets after being associated with TSC..He would be there..but ONLY for very important scene's..and looks like it's some major important scene due to which KW travelled to the set specially..otherwise why would he all of a sudden immediately landed on TVD's set Ermm

According to different tweets..these things have been figured out
1.JP(Julie Plec),KW(Kevin Willamson) and Ian Somerhalder are def there on the set
2.Paul Wesley and Candice Accola are NOT present on the set..That means it's not a major death scene..otherwise atleast Paul would have been thereConfused
3.It was a closed set..no fans were allowed to see what was happening..meaning only one thing..it's a VERY important scene

Now this tweet from Ian

ian somerhalder ? @iansomerhalder

Shooting a
scene people are going to really love- or really hate...

^^My first thought after reading this tweet was.."oh it looks like it's a DE scene as some may love it (DE fans)and some may hate it(SE fans)"..and guess what rumours started coming out and looks like I am right ApproveCool..It seems it's an important DE scene..There are rumours going around that most probably it's a...

*stops for a dramatic effect* LOL

DE.RAIN.KISS.SCENE Silly

There were many strong rumours before too how 2x20 would be a game changer..especially in terms of DE..which I earlier thought were only rumours..but now it seems like there's some truth to it..oh and also looks like this episode is written by Michael NarduciDancing

Now you would ask what's so great about Michael Narduci..well notice all the episode's he has written for TVD..2X18,2X22,3X05,3X10,3X15..All of them had MAJOR DE moments

2X18.."I will always choose you"
2X22.."You should have met me in 1864..you would have liked me/"I like you now just the way you are" and *Kiss*
3X0
5.."Where were you Damon??/"I promise you..I will never leave you again" (which btw is still my fav DE scene in S3Day Dreaming)
3X10.."What is my most attractive look"/"I don't know what I would do If you weren't here"/DE kitchen scene/DE's first *well not actually first FIRST * kiss
3x15.."You still love her Damon...I do"/"You slept with Damon to get back at me (oh ElenaLOL)

^^In short MN is amazing when it comes to writing DE scene'sApprove..Oh n also notice how in EVERY episode that he has written..he's written and presented Damon the best compared to other writers..so IF indeed he has written 2x20..that could mean a great news for usCool

Well anyways about the scene..there are rumours that they(DE)maybe are having a fight (a confrontation maybe)which may end up into a kissBlushingafter Elena confessed her feelings to Damon..and the scene is def outside..and also the scene would be near the climax of the eisode/or would be THE ending of the episode..This scene is def gonna be in the latter half of the episode..I think someone confirmed about this on Twitter..oh n forgot to add..remember the whole "DE would be heating again"..well maybe they may be talking about this kiss

Again..Nothing is confirmed..It's just a rumour as of now
But let all of us hope that it actually turns out to be true..coz c'mon now DE kissing in rain..how romantic would that be Embarrassed

Edited by -mAdY- - 02 March 2012 at 8:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Healer.

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mAdY-

MAJOR SPOILER FOR 2X20

Kevin Willamson has specially travelled all the way to the TVD's set for THIS scene..I think almost everyone knows that how much KW got allienated from TVD's sets after being associated with TSC..He would be there..but ONLY for very important scene's..and looks like it's some major important scene due to which KW travelled to the set specially..otherwise why would he all of a sudden immediately landed on TVD's set Ermm

1.JP(Julie Plec),KW(Kevin Willamson) and Ian Somerhalder are def there on the set
2.Paul Wesley and Candice Accola are NOT present on the set..That means it's not a major death scene..otherwise atleast Paul would have been thereConfused
3.It was a closed set..no fans were allowed to see what was happening..meaning only one thing..it's a VERY important scene

Now this tweet from Ian

Shooting a

^^My first thought after reading this tweet was.."oh it looks like it's a DE scene as some may love it (DE fans)and some may hate it(SE fans)"..and guess what rumours started coming out and looks like I am right ApproveCool..It seems it's an important DE scene..There are rumours going around that most probably it's a...

DE.RAIN.KISS.SCENE Silly

There were many strong rumours before too how 2x20 would be a game changer..especially in terms of DE..which I earlier thought were only rumours..but now it seems like there's some truth to it..oh and also looks like this episode is written by Michael NarduciDancing

Now you would ask what's so great about Michael Narduci..well notice all the episode's he has written for TVD..2X18,2X22,3X05,3X10,3X15..All of them had MAJOR DE moments

EEE!!!!! God someone save me now pls pls pls!!! how i hate we will have to wait till April for this! and its just FRIGGIN MARCH! the writers are making its so perfect! they are building up the angst so nicely! esp post elena rejection, damon rebekah sex! aah!! and seems he'll be hanging around rebekah more often LOL GOOD LORD! the DANCE! the RAIN! eeks i am having nostalgia attack from the dance and rain. awww. last two dance ended up VERY emotional for DE! oh GOD! wat is happening. REALLY EXCITED!

But let all of us hope that it actually turns out to be true..coz c'mon now DE kissing in rain..how romantic would that be Embarrassed

Why do you have to say this at the end of everything ROFL ROFL ROFL

MaddyStilinski

friends_rock IF-Sizzlerz
friends_rock
friends_rock

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
i dont think its DEX might be just  a DE kiss..Embarrassed

MaddyStilinski

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
plzzz save me i am dieing...!!!!!!!! sooo happy...cant wait...this directors are...Angry

MaddyStilinski

MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debolina.

MAJOR SPOILER FOR 2X20

Now this tweet from Ian

Shooting a

DE.RAIN.KISS.SCENE Silly

EEE!!!!! God someone save me now pls pls pls!!! how i hate we will have to wait till April for this! and its just FRIGGIN MARCH! the writers are making its so perfect! they are building up the angst so nicely! esp post elena rejection, damon rebekah sex! aah!! and seems he'll be hanging around rebekah more often LOL GOOD LORD! the DANCE! the RAIN! eeks i am having nostalgia attack from the dance and rain. awww. last two dance ended up VERY emotional for DE! oh GOD! wat is happening. REALLY EXCITED!

hahah..I know how you feel..This is exactly how I was when I got to know about this in the morning..Oh god..DE fan's were CRAZY in morning regarding this rain scene..some DE'ers have even started to imagine how this scene would go like..LOL DE fans are the best LOL

Why do you have to say this at the end of everything ROFL ROFL ROFL
[/QUOTE]
LOL..So that you all don't bang my head on the wall..if it didn't turn out to be true..I'm very safety contiousLOL
But I have a feeling this rumour is actually true..that's coz of Carina's tweet about this scene
@iansomerhalder fake rain is always good times

^^Now why would she use "good times" if it wasn't some make out DE scene..but then again I could be wrong too..but then i could be right too!!..geeezzz it's not easy being a DE fan

Okaayy I was watching "The Notebook" right now..and now I hope that the DE scene somehow turns out to be like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnhZxj6UWRw

Edited by -mAdY- - 03 March 2012 at 7:07am

Healer.

MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friends_rock

i dont think its DEX might be just  a DE kiss..Embarrassed

I can't believe I'm actually saying this..but I'll be much more thrilled to see a "DE kissing in rain" than DEx..kissing in RAIN...kissing IN RAIN...KISSING IN RAIN..Aaahhh *As you can see I have gone insane*LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friends_rockHealer.

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Delena kiss in the rain.Day Dreaming

MaddyStilinski

MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Oh n the title of that episode would be

"Do Not Go Gently"

Now what meaning you take out of this title is upto youLOL..It'll most probably be regarding someone leaving MFErmm..or..you know maybe..the other meaning wat I'm thinkingBlushingLOL

Crazy.Beautiful

Go to top