The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! - Page 47

hodan1987 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
with TVD I will wait and see Ankita….you never know what is going to happen in this show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -mAdY-

Spoiler for 2x20

Julie Plec just tweeted this..

julieplec ? @julieplec
I swear I must've been a songbird in the 20's. This makes me WAY too happy. #spoileralert #decadedance youtu.be/CFA6dEwWOb4 via @youtube

Apparently this song is gonna play in 2x20(which would be a 20's decade dance special)
Here are the lyrics of that song..

That Man lyrics

I'm in a little bit of trouble
And I'm in real deep
From the beginning to the end
He was no more than a friend to me

The thought is makin' me hazy
I think I better sit down
Cause like the sweetest serenade
Bet he knows he's got it made with me

Twisting round on a carousel
This speeds' too much to stop
One second I'm thinkin' I'm feeling the lust
And then I feel a lot

That man is like a flame
And ooh that man plays me like a game
My only sin is I can't win
Ooh I wanna love that man
Ooh that man is on my list
And ooh that man I wanna kiss

Now it's like I'm on a mission
Headed everywhere
And if it takes a little long
And it feels a little wrong who cares?

My baby fits the description
And does it easily
A little Gable, some Astaire
When he dances I can hardly breathe

Someone call a doctor
Need some help to rescue me
One second I'm thinkin' I must be lost
And he keeps on findin' me

That man is like a flame
And ooh that man plays me like a game
Ooh that man is on my list
And ooh that man I wanna kiss

Ooh, I'm gonna find that man
You bet ya, I'm gonna find that man
Ooh, I'm gonna find that man
I'm gonna find that, I'm gonna find that man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFA6dEwWOb4&feature=youtu.be

^^Now this song SCREAMS Damon and Elena or what!!
Looks like this song is gonna be from Elena's POV..eeekkksss Can't wait

This song is sooo DE 😲👏

Also Ian tweeted: Shooting a scene people are going to really love- or really hate...
And Carina replied: @iansomerhalder fake rain is always good times

^^that might be a hint to DE rain scene...jjkhjkjlokn😛 Im sooo excited for the hiatus to be over😃
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@vampiregal...Aaahhh Damned you beat me to it..I was just about to post that..LOL😆

MAJOR SPOILER FOR 2X20

Yes..apparently there's gonna be a Rain Scene..Here's the pic

Kevin Willamson has specially travelled all the way to the TVD's set for THIS scene..I think almost everyone knows that how much KW got allienated from TVD's sets after being associated with TSC..He would be there..but ONLY for very important scene's..and looks like it's some major important scene due to which KW travelled to the set specially..otherwise why would he all of a sudden immediately landed on TVD's set 🤔

According to different tweets..these things have been figured out
1.JP(Julie Plec),KW(Kevin Willamson) and Ian Somerhalder are def there on the set
2.Paul Wesley and Candice Accola are NOT present on the set..That means it's not a major death scene..otherwise atleast Paul would have been there😕
3.It was a closed set..no fans were allowed to see what was happening..meaning only one thing..it's a VERY important scene

Now this tweet from Ian

ian somerhalder ? @iansomerhalder

Shooting a
scene people are going to really love- or really hate...

^^My first thought after reading this tweet was.."oh it looks like it's a DE scene as some may love it (DE fans)and some may hate it(SE fans)"..and guess what rumours started coming out and looks like I am right 😎..It seems it's an important DE scene..There are rumours going around that most probably it's a...

*stops for a dramatic effect* 😆

DE.RAIN.KISS.SCENE 🤪

There were many strong rumours before too how 2x20 would be a game changer..especially in terms of DE..which I earlier thought were only rumours..but now it seems like there's some truth to it..oh and also looks like this episode is written by Michael Narduci

Now you would ask what's so great about Michael Narduci..well notice all the episode's he has written for TVD..2X18,2X22,3X05,3X10,3X15..All of them had MAJOR DE moments

2X18.."I will always choose you"
2X22.."You should have met me in 1864..you would have liked me/"I like you now just the way you are" and *Kiss*
3X0
5.."Where were you Damon??/"I promise you..I will never leave you again" (which btw is still my fav DE scene in S3😍)
3X10.."What is my most attractive look"/"I don't know what I would do If you weren't here"/DE kitchen scene/DE's first *well not actually first FIRST * kiss
3x15.."You still love her Damon...I do"/"You slept with Damon to get back at me (oh Elena😆)

^^In short MN is amazing when it comes to writing DE scene's..Oh n also notice how in EVERY episode that he has written..he's written and presented Damon the best compared to other writers..so IF indeed he has written 2x20..that could mean a great news for us😎

Well anyways about the scene..there are rumours that they(DE)maybe are having a fight (a confrontation maybe)which may end up into a kiss☺️after Elena confessed her feelings to Damon..and the scene is def outside..and also the scene would be near the climax of the eisode/or would be THE ending of the episode..This scene is def gonna be in the latter half of the episode..I think someone confirmed about this on Twitter..oh n forgot to add..remember the whole "DE would be heating again"..well maybe they may be talking about this kiss

Again..Nothing is confirmed..It's just a rumour as of now
But let all of us hope that it actually turns out to be true..coz c'mon now DE kissing in rain..how romantic would that be 😳
Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

MAJOR SPOILER FOR 2X20

Yes..apparently there's gonna be a Rain Scene..Here's the pic

Kevin Willamson has specially travelled all the way to the TVD's set for THIS scene..I think almost everyone knows that how much KW got allienated from TVD's sets after being associated with TSC..He would be there..but ONLY for very important scene's..and looks like it's some major important scene due to which KW travelled to the set specially..otherwise why would he all of a sudden immediately landed on TVD's set 🤔

According to different tweets..these things have been figured out
1.JP(Julie Plec),KW(Kevin Willamson) and Ian Somerhalder are def there on the set
2.Paul Wesley and Candice Accola are NOT present on the set..That means it's not a major death scene..otherwise atleast Paul would have been there😕
3.It was a closed set..no fans were allowed to see what was happening..meaning only one thing..it's a VERY important scene

Now this tweet from Ian

ian somerhalder ? @iansomerhalder

Shooting a
scene people are going to really love- or really hate...

^^My first thought after reading this tweet was.."oh it looks like it's a DE scene as some may love it (DE fans)and some may hate it(SE fans)"..and guess what rumours started coming out and looks like I am right 😎..It seems it's an important DE scene..There are rumours going around that most probably it's a...

*stops for a dramatic effect* 😆

DE.RAIN.KISS.SCENE 🤪

There were many strong rumours before too how 2x20 would be a game changer..especially in terms of DE..which I earlier thought were only rumours..but now it seems like there's some truth to it..oh and also looks like this episode is written by Michael Narduci

Now you would ask what's so great about Michael Narduci..well notice all the episode's he has written for TVD..2X18,2X22,3X05,3X10,3X15..All of them had MAJOR DE moments

EEE!!!!! God someone save me now pls pls pls!!! how i hate we will have to wait till April for this! and its just FRIGGIN MARCH! the writers are making its so perfect! they are building up the angst so nicely! esp post elena rejection, damon rebekah sex! aah!! and seems he'll be hanging around rebekah more often 😆 GOOD LORD! the DANCE! the RAIN! eeks i am having nostalgia attack from the dance and rain. awww. last two dance ended up VERY emotional for DE! oh GOD! wat is happening. REALLY EXCITED!

But let all of us hope that it actually turns out to be true..coz c'mon now DE kissing in rain..how romantic would that be 😳

Why do you have to say this at the end of everything 🤣 🤣 🤣
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont think its DEX might be just  a DE kiss..😳
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
plzzz save me i am dieing...!!!!!!!! sooo happy...cant wait...this directors are...😡
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Debolina.

EEE!!!!! God someone save me now pls pls pls!!! how i hate we will have to wait till April for this! and its just FRIGGIN MARCH! the writers are making its so perfect! they are building up the angst so nicely! esp post elena rejection, damon rebekah sex! aah!! and seems he'll be hanging around rebekah more often 😆 GOOD LORD! the DANCE! the RAIN! eeks i am having nostalgia attack from the dance and rain. awww. last two dance ended up VERY emotional for DE! oh GOD! wat is happening. REALLY EXCITED!

hahah..I know how you feel..This is exactly how I was when I got to know about this in the morning..Oh god..DE fan's were CRAZY in morning regarding this rain scene..some DE'ers have even started to imagine how this scene would go like..LOL DE fans are the best 😆

Why do you have to say this at the end of everything 🤣 🤣 🤣

LOL..So that you all don't bang my head on the wall..if it didn't turn out to be true..I'm very safety contious😆
But I have a feeling this rumour is actually true..that's coz of Carina's tweet about this scene
@iansomerhalder fake rain is always good times

^^Now why would she use "good times" if it wasn't some make out DE scene..but then again I could be wrong too..but then i could be right too!!..geeezzz it's not easy being a DE fan

Okaayy I was watching "The Notebook" right now..and now I hope that the DE scene somehow turns out to be like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnhZxj6UWRw

Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: friends_rock

i dont think its DEX might be just  a DE kiss..😳

I can't believe I'm actually saying this..but I'll be much more thrilled to see a "DE kissing in rain" than DEx..kissing in RAIN...kissing IN RAIN...KISSING IN RAIN..Aaahhh *As you can see I have gone insane*😆
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Delena kiss in the rain.😍
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Oh n the title of that episode would be

"Do Not Go Gently"

Now what meaning you take out of this title is upto you😆..It'll most probably be regarding someone leaving MF🤔..or..you know maybe..the other meaning wat I'm thinking☺️😆