The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! (Page 113)

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Juhi.

Originally posted by Debolina.

^Debolina...i shud have thot the same ROFL ROFL but thnx for ur POV...i LOVED it Big smile i hope we get to see the same in the epi wot u said Day Dreaming LOL

Ahh Juhi a DE fan POV is always Minus everyone in the environment, seriously during any trio scene i can only scan the relevance of DE ROFL or sometimes the brothers, but mainly DE ROFL

Damn...i shud have used this POV while watching s1 & s2 Ermm ROFL ROFL
but srsly! i loved ur words! LOL
i too adore the bros! bt SE is reli a pain now!
in s1 & s2 i jhelofied them...but now wen DE's relation went sooo forward...i just cant bare them anymore...& after watchin all those 3*20 spoiler...m wondering how m gonna watch them Stern Smile

He he thanks so much Embarrassed

when i can watch the whole two seasons S1 n S2 keeping only damon and DE in mind , yes it'll bother me thoda sa if season 3 doesn't progress, then my love for damon is tooo MUCH to quit it for SE. if nothing happens to DE i will continue because Damon is a GEM!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

^ i swear man...the 3*20 spoilers/pix are spoiling the mood of 3*19 epi :X arghh why the hell so many spoilers abt epi 20! yaar abhi tak 19th epi on air nahi hu :| :X

well to lure SE fans i guess, epi 19 bait for DE, epi 20 bait for SE ROFL ROFL bloody business these ppl are doing ROFL

these ppl r just CRAP Dead whole s1 & s2 was for [email protected] least they shud have dedicated s3 to DE! actually it was...bt now...she r bak to wot they were! Stefan wants Elena bak Stern Smile
after DE kiss in 3*10 i thot their track vl move forward! but evr1 knows wot happened after 3*10 Stern Smile i dun remember any DE scene after that...Ermm oh ya...i got 1...DE dance in 3*14! wch was a DISASTER Stern Smile my hopes were high for 3*18 after watchin canadian promo Stern Smile but wot we got Stern Smile dream...oh no no...it was a hallucination Stern Smile
thats y i kept my expectations to 30% for 3*19!
do i sound lame? i think m frustrated! sorry for my bhashan Stern Smile ROFL

Healer.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

He he thanks so much Embarrassed

when i can watch the whole two seasons S1 n S2 keeping only damon and DE in mind , yes it'll bother me thoda sa if season 3 doesn't progress, then my love for damon is tooo MUCH to quit it for SE. if nothing happens to DE i will continue because Damon is a GEM!

Same here yaar! no matter wot happens...i cant quit TVD! coz my love of DE is more than my hate for SE LOL so for even a vry vry short DE scene i can jhelofy a long SE scene Stern Smile ROFL & ofcourse...Damon is my 1st love...if not DE than Damon hi sahi! m always goona choose Damon b4 DE EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Healer.

MaddyStilinski IF-Dazzler
MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged

u know wot am i feeling right now...i swear i wanna kill u Angry ROFL
i wish i cud ghusofy in the comp & beat u up! u srsly know how 2 annoy me Stern Smile God! epi mein i jhelofy them & thats enuf! y here too Stern Smile Angry ROFL 
i know i LOVE them sooo muc...but that doesnt mean u keep trying to LOVE them MORE by posting their pic/avis Stern Smile Angry ROFL ROFL

well ya...thats the +ve point of 3*20! evn i read in a spoiler that they r not ready to be together again! so i hope this is the last CHEESY SE scene!

OMG! seems lyk are choices r vry similar! DE/MN/PF!
MJHT was the 1st show i watched wid interest! MN were best! i mean they are! & they r my 1st love! PF r beyond adorable...especially Ferb!Embarrassed
its lyk PATNA effectEmbarrassed LOL
whum else do u lyk?

hahah..fine I'll spare you for now But not Forever..I may come back with more Stelena gif's..So be ready

LOL

You know what I'm MOST excited about 3x20..Damon and Alaric scene..Apparently it's gonna be a VERY emotional scene for Dalaric fan's and I LOVE them Heart so I can't wait to see what's gonna happen between..I'm too scared for Ric..I don't want him to die..If he dies then what will happen to my Dalaric ship..??Broken Heart

no..no he can't die..HE JUST CAN'TStern Smile

Changing the topic..you love FERB??Shocked

OMG I love Ferb too..okay this is really freakyStern SmileLOL

Who else do I like..Hmmm well..

From the English/Hindi Music Industry I like..Selena Gomez..Britney Spears..Lady Gaga..1Direction..Rihanna..One Republic..AR Rahman

From Hindi Tv Shows/Serials..I ONLY liked MN..and though I didn't liked SaJan *sorry SaJan fan's* I do ADORE MoNayaEmbarrassed they are really cute together..really hope they last..After MJHT ended I stopped watching hindi shows/serials

From English shows..I like Delena *obviously*LOL..Castle and Beckett (from Castle..Monica and Chandler(from Friends..Emily and Nolan (from Revenge*will tell later if there is more added to the list*

From Hindi/English Movie Industry..NOONE..I was a HUGE fan girl of Shahid Kapoor once upon a time but now naaahhh..not interested in anyone

.Juhi.

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged

^ i swear man...the 3*20 spoilers/pix are spoiling the mood of 3*19 epi :X arghh why the hell so many spoilers abt epi 20! yaar abhi tak 19th epi on air nahi hu :| :X

well to lure SE fans i guess, epi 19 bait for DE, epi 20 bait for SE ROFL ROFL bloody business these ppl are doing ROFL

these ppl r just CRAP Dead whole s1 & s2 was for [email protected] least they shud have dedicated s3 to DE! actually it was...bt now...she r bak to wot they were! Stefan wants Elena bak Stern Smile
after DE kiss in 3*10 i thot their track vl move forward! but evr1 knows wot happened after 3*10 Stern Smile i dun remember any DE scene after that...Ermm oh ya...i got 1...DE dance in 3*14! wch was a DISASTER Stern Smile my hopes were high for 3*18 after watchin canadian promo Stern Smile but wot we got Stern Smile dream...oh no no...it was a hallucination Stern Smile
thats y i kept my expectations to 30% for 3*19!
do i sound lame? i think m frustrated! sorry for my bhashan Stern Smile ROFL
you dont actually, i totally understand, mutual feelings ROFL
actually i like season 2 a LOT solely for damon's growth as a character! yah maybe there is a lot of SE, but as i said i am functioned to ignore SE LOL, i watch it mainly for Damon, then DE. i liked it how the gave closure to damon's obsession to Katherine, the rejection from elena, then slowly they patched up, he confessed, protected...i loved the whole build up to DE in season two and also Damon's evolution. so by season 3 i thot ki chalo atleast Elena might get over stefan and stick more to damon, but then due to these fandoms, i guess they have made elena fall for damon but she is not able to let go of stefan Stern Smile i enjoyed the start of S3, but then later it got blah...lets see wat happens LOL

.Juhi.

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mAdY-

[QUOTE=.Juhi.]

From the English/Hindi Music Industry I like..Selena Gomez..Britney Spears..Lady Gaga..1Direction..Rihanna..One Republic..AR Rahman

From Hindi Tv Shows/Serials..I ONLY liked MN..and though I didn't liked SaJan *sorry SaJan fan's* I do ADORE MoNayaEmbarrassed they are really cute together..really hope they last..After MJHT ended I stopped watching hindi shows/serials

From English shows..I like Delena *obviously*LOL..Castle and Beckett (from Castle..Monica and Chandler(from Friends..Emily and Nolan (from Revenge*will tell later if there is more added to the list*

From Hindi/English Movie Industry..NOONE..I was a HUGE fan girl of Shahid Kapoor once upon a time but now naaahhh..not interested in anyone

sorry for butting in LOL
oh you an MN fan too Shocked??? good to know LOL and nice to find another Rihanna cum one republic cum Rehman cum Castle - Beckett fan LOL i am a Shahid fangirl too, but a little less mad now i guess Confused i see asian and firangi shows more than indian shows tbh LOL
Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
good thing abt the discussion, the pg is changed to the next one, leaving the SE gifs behind ROFL for a moment i was like, wait a min, did i enter the right AT? ROFL

.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mAdY-

u know wot am i feeling right now...i swear i wanna kill u Angry ROFL
i wish i cud ghusofy in the comp & beat u up! u srsly know how 2 annoy me Stern Smile God! epi mein i jhelofy them & thats enuf! y here too Stern Smile Angry ROFL 
i know i LOVE them sooo muc...but that doesnt mean u keep trying to LOVE them MORE by posting their pic/avis Stern Smile Angry ROFL ROFL

well ya...thats the +ve point of 3*20! evn i read in a spoiler that they r not ready to be together again! so i hope this is the last CHEESY SE scene!

OMG! seems lyk are choices r vry similar! DE/MN/PF!
MJHT was the 1st show i watched wid interest! MN were best! i mean they are! & they r my 1st love! PF r beyond adorable...especially Ferb!Embarrassed
its lyk PATNA effectEmbarrassed LOL
whum else do u lyk?

hahah..fine I'll spare you for now But not Forever..I may come back with more Stelena gif's..So be ready

LOL

You know what I'm MOST excited about 3x20..Damon and Alaric scene..Apparently it's gonna be a VERY emotional scene for Dalaric fan's and I LOVE them Heart so I can't wait to see what's gonna happen between..I'm too scared for Ric..I don't want him to die..If he dies then what will happen to my Dalaric ship..??Broken Heart

no..no he can't die..HE JUST CAN'TStern Smile

Changing the topic..you love FERB??Shocked

OMG I love Ferb too..okay this is really freakyStern SmileLOL

Who else do I like..Hmmm well..

OMFG ROFL i love Patrick's gif LOL LOL
Ric's gonna die? Shocked Shocked lyk srsly?? no no no! they cant do this to Damon! hez the ONLY best frnd oh his! Gosh! Stern Smile i just dont want this to happen Stern Smile

OMG! *same pinch* Freb is sooo sooo sooo cute Day Dreaming though he doesnt speak much ROFL but i love him Embarrassed LOL
OMG OMG same picj...evn i dint liked Sajan but i reli lyk Monaya! i love their chemistry!

Gosh! evn i love 1D Embarrassed Gaga, Rihanna, Gomez & AR rehman :O LOL
Actually...i just lyk Delena! & i lyk Dean from Supernaturals! m not regular for Supernaturals but i sumtyms watch it & i lyk both guys! but Dean more Embarrassed

i like Shahid! but y u dun lyk him any more? LOL

MaddyStilinski

Go to top