The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! (Page 112)

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mAdY-

I'm fineHug..I see you've changed you're username!

awww..I knew you'll LOVE those pics..why did I posted those pics??..coz I know how much you LOVE themHeart

Getting annoyed..NO??..ok here's moreROFL

But all jokes aside..I think this would be the last final episode of SE cheeSE fest for a while..I really think in this episode they will FINALLY realise that they can't go back to being boring together LOL..So I think this episode is important because only when she get a closure from Stefan she can move on in her life with Damon

Oh n I just stalked you're gallery and saw that you're a MN and Phineas and Ferb fan
...OMFG I'm a MN and Phineas and Ferb fan too

u know wot am i feeling right now...i swear i wanna kill u Angry ROFL
i wish i cud ghusofy in the comp & beat u up! u srsly know how 2 annoy me Stern Smile God! epi mein i jhelofy them & thats enuf! y here too Stern Smile Angry ROFL 
i know i LOVE them sooo muc...but that doesnt mean u keep trying to LOVE them MORE by posting their pic/avis Stern Smile Angry ROFL ROFL

well ya...thats the +ve point of 3*20! evn i read in a spoiler that they r not ready to be together again! so i hope this is the last CHEESY SE scene!

OMG! seems lyk are choices r vry similar! DE/MN/PF!
MJHT was the 1st show i watched wid interest! MN were best! i mean they are! & they r my 1st love! PF r beyond adorable...especially Ferb!Embarrassed
its lyk PATNA effectEmbarrassed LOL
whum else do u lyk?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyStilinski

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hodan1987

Originally posted by Debolina.

BTW Ermm Sigh. What is going on LOL

It probably looks like whatever plan Damon was working on needs some sort of cooperation from these stefan and Elena. I don't know really. I am just guessing (rolls eyes at TVD writers).  

thing is i am seeing it as Damon-Elena having a moment and Stefan as a third person kind off LOL i mean i am hopeless DE fan, wat to do LOL

.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
^Debolina...i shud have thot the same ROFL ROFL but thnx for ur POV...i LOVED it Big smile i hope we get to see the same in the epi wot u said Day Dreaming LOL

Healer.

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mAdY-

BTW Ermm Sigh. What is going on LOL

Ahh hun this is nothing..did you see this

SE dancing together..SE having a "moment"..OH THE JOY..I'm SO excited to watch this episode

Though I've gotta say that 2nd pic has kinda got me worried Ermm
Rumours has it that she's crying coz something happened to Alaric..and if this rumour turns out to be true..I swear I would cry like a 5 year old

They can't do this to Damon

...they can't steal away his ONLY best friend

...they can't do this to my Dalaric ship

Yah i saw tat, actually not SOOO worried abt it, even i heard tat Elena gets a bad news and hence she hugs stefan who comforts her and all. its ok actually, they are still far from reconciling i believe LOL but the only thing bothering me seeing epi 20 pics is tat wud the epi 19 moments be relevant? well lets see.

.Juhi.

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Juhi.

^Debolina...i shud have thot the same ROFL ROFL but thnx for ur POV...i LOVED it Big smile i hope we get to see the same in the epi wot u said Day Dreaming LOL

Ahh Juhi a DE fan POV is always Minus everyone in the environment, seriously during any trio scene i can only scan the relevance of DE ROFL or sometimes the brothers, but mainly DE ROFL

.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
^ i swear man...the 3*20 spoilers/pix are spoiling the mood of 3*19 epi :X arghh why the hell so many spoilers abt epi 20! yaar abhi tak 19th epi on air nahi hu :| :X
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Ahh Juhi a DE fan POV is always Minus everyone in the environment, seriously during any trio scene i can only scan the relevance of DE ROFL or sometimes the brothers, but mainly DE ROFL

Damn...i shud have used this POV while watching s1 & s2 Ermm ROFL ROFL
but srsly! i loved ur words! LOL
i too adore the bros! bt SE is reli a pain now!
in s1 & s2 i jhelofied them...but now wen DE's relation went sooo forward...i just cant bare them anymore...& after watchin all those 3*20 spoiler...m wondering how m gonna watch them Stern Smile
Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged

^ i swear man...the 3*20 spoilers/pix are spoiling the mood of 3*19 epi :X arghh why the hell so many spoilers abt epi 20! yaar abhi tak 19th epi on air nahi hu :| :X

well to lure SE fans i guess, epi 19 bait for DE, epi 20 bait for SE ROFL ROFL bloody business these ppl are doing ROFL

.Juhi.

Go to top