The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! - Page 102

hodan1987 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the new threat would have to start before the show returns…otherwise we will pass our limit. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
we shud complete this one b4 3x19 epi cums 😆
hodan1987 thumbnail
I know right. God! but we are a group of talkers😆
hodan1987 thumbnail
Oh I wanted to ask where did you get those photos of Nian with JJ and his girlfriend? 
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ i found it on Google...aur kaha 😆
safeplacetoland thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hodan1987

Some times it is about the triangle too. It is not knowing what choices the characters involve are going to make and hoping your guy or girl wins in the end that makes it so fun. 

I hate to admit this, but I seriously did not know who Finnick was until I google him and found about the character and his relationship with Annie. I didn't read the Hunger Games book so I don't know about the character yet. Have they casted him in the 2 movie yet?

THG is not about the romance. It's a war story. It is about SO much more. The love is just a part of it.

You ought to read the books. And for a proper lovestory, Finnick x Annie take the cake. Just in about 7-8 lines their story has so much more depth and awesomeness.

And I'm praying hard Ian plays Finnick. xD
hodan1987 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: themockingjay

THG is not about the romance. It's a war story. It is about SO much more. The love is just a part of it.

You ought to read the books. And for a proper lovestory, Finnick x Annie take the cake. Just in about 7-8 lines their story has so much more depth and awesomeness.

And I'm praying hard Ian plays Finnick. xD

I sort of new it wasn't a romance triangle but the relationships are probably what made the books interesting for the readers. I think if I read the books I will hate the movies. I read the first book of twilight when I was in school, when the movie came out I went to see it, and just hated it.  After that I stopped reading the twilight books and just watched the movies. I am sort of hesitant the same thing might happen with THG. 

Did you hear something about Ian being interested in the movie?
hodan1987 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Juhi.

^ i found it on Google...aur kaha 😆

google…..you find everything there now days😆
safeplacetoland thumbnail
THG movie and book are both brilliant. :) Out of the world. You must read the books. :)
No, he's just my dreamcast for the role. the way Finnick is described, he's way too much of a Damon. XD
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it's not about the long triangle for me.It's just that usually there is a character you love the most , but not here. I love all characters equally. Gale , Peeta, and Katnisis. I adore Katnsis. Because she ain't a damsel in distress, but a strong female. A woman who needs no rescuing. For a feminist like me, she is a perfect character to admire.😳