hope her decision is Damon, I mean Stephen is good, but Samon☺️
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
^ same here Lina...but m damn confused :s
hodan1987 thumbnail
Vote for Damon guys….

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/04/the-vampire-diaries-season-4-scoop-new-villain-ahead/
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
:DELENERS! Attention:

Meli [Aahaana] and i have decided that the DT will be opening the next AT's whenever one is at 150 pages.
Meli is taking charge of the Stelena AT as most already know and i will be taking charge of the Delena AT.

Why? Because majority of the members that start the AT's either aren't active at the AT which makes it unfair for the active ones or they just disappear from the forum or IF entirely. Therefore, if the DT open the AT's, it's fair and you can always expect things to be up and running without an issue.

Another very important reason is because members in the past have had difficulty ensuring rules of the AT and forums are followed.

The point of this post? Start thinking of a name for the next thread since we are nearing 150 pages. 😃 Woo! Go Delena! 🤣 But yeah. When everyone has agreed on one name, ONE person PM me the name. 😃

AND, i would appreciate it if the name was PMed to me by April 17, 2012. That way, i can get the sigs made beforehand.
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago
hodan1987 thumbnail
Oh wow! YAY us IF DE fans. We are a bunch of fanatics.  And I am so glad to be 1000 poster. Title for the next threat. I don't know how about….

DEstiny Unfolding 
DEstiny Forever

Matt: "Like your parents did. And Damon?"Elena: "Damon just sort of snuck up on me. He got under my skin and no matter what I do I just – I can't shake him."

Delena: Under My Skin
Crossing All boundaries
DEsire Unfulfilled 
Can't be Shaken
Can't be Tame

Seriously, I can think of a lot more of these lame cheesy titles😆
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NEW PROMO

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaBh9yudF-U&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Not actually anything new EXCEPT that it looks like Elena is very much awake and open her eyes when Damon gets in the bed ☺️

Here is a gif..

About the Name..I think it should be "He got under my skin"😳

Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Hodan, where did you get that quote from? Reminds me of Finnick&Annie.

AAAH. That GIF.
.Juhi. thumbnail
I love all the names man ❤️ 
@Mady...OMFG that GIF 😍 sooo gorgeous 😍 & the new promo 😍 cant w8 cant w8 😍 tfs...love u 🤗

.Juhi. thumbnail
i think DE: Got under my skin is the best name ☺️ as they got under our skin too 😳
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Juhi..I knew you'll LOVE it 😆

AAAHHH I'm way too excited for 3x19..DE getting "hot and heavy"..Elena being AWAKE when Damon lies next to her..Hand holding..So much to looks forward

Oh btw for those who don't know..apparently "No Light" By Florence and Machine is gonna be played in a DE scene..hopefully it will be played during this bed scene
Do check out the song..It's perfect for DE❤️