Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! - Page 89

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by themockingjay

Exactly. I hope from friday until the season finale we wont have many 'season breaks'.They are sooo annoying. 😡

& in s3 there were sooo many hiatuses :X
but this is the last one...after that the rest 4 epi will cum in a line !! Thank God for that!! 
Originally posted by .Juhi.

& in s3 there were sooo many hiatuses :X
but this is the last one...after that the rest 4 epi will cum in a line !! Thank God for that!! 
Yes!!! So glad to hear that. I really can't take anymore breaks. 
Damon Smolders in Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 12,
Photo Credit: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW
Photo: 

Damon strikes his model pose. 

We're stocking up on tissues and waterproof mascara for the Season 3 finale of The Vampire Diaries. All the actors are basically telling fans to brace themselves for Episode 22, because it's going be an emotional KO. The most recent star to hop on the "you're going to cry your eyes out" bandwagon is Ian Somerhalder (Damon Salvatore).

When he spoke to TV Guide, he spilled that Damon and Elena (Nina Dobrev) are going to share a moment in the finale. "It's ridiculously emotional … [the] scene with Damon and Elena and it was a very, very introspective scene that brought me back to the beginning of the show." Co-star Joseph Morgan (Klaus) thinks viewers will get a sense of dj vu as well, saying certain aspects of the episode will "shed some light on events that go way back to the beginning of the first season."

That might make some fans nervous because that was a pretty low point in the relationship between Damon and Stefan (Paul Wesley). But Paul also spoke to TV Guide, and he said that even though the situation between the Salvatores and Elena is reaching critical mass, it might not be as devastating to the siblings as one might think. "Stefan and Damon will always love each other, but they'll always be in love the same girl. They'll die that way or they'll live that way for the rest of their lives," says Paul. Despite their bizarre love triangle, Paul adds, "The bond of blood is an amazing bond."

Paul's put us at ease a bit, but that doesn't mean we're not expecting tragedy…

Source: TV Guide

Whenever you're choosing between two vampire brothers, it's best to spend a little time with both of them before you decide who you want to date. At least that's the message we're getting from Elena (Nina Dobrev) on The Vampire Diaries — from whom we take all our tips. (Kidding. If that were true, we'd probably be dead by now.) But even though she's torn between two bloodsucking babes, her relationship has been strained with both of them recently.

Elena and Stefan in Season 3, Episode 20:
Photo Credit: Bob Mahoney/The CW 2012 The CW Network
Photo: 

Elena, stop! You're going to make us cry too!

But nothing breaks down the "you slept with a blood-s**t" walls like a road trip. Lucky for Elena and Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Denver is 1,500 miles away — which is totally drivable in a day. Regardless, in Season 3, Episode 19, "Heart of Darkness," they're gonna have to spend the night somewhere, and Julie Plec tells Zap2It that's when things get interesting. "There's some bourbon. There's a little naked shirtlessness, and an epic, epic song moment," spills Plec, who also says the song in question is by Florence + the Machine. We hope it's "Can You Feel the Love Tonight," but we don't think Florence covered that.

Stelena fans, you were promised a moment, too, but you'll have to wait for Season 3, Episode 20, "Do Not Go Gentle" for it. Elena invites Stefan (Paul Wesley) to the decade dance, where she has a little breakdown. "A lot has gone down on the evening of the decade dance, and it's two people who really just need to hold each other," Plec said to Zap2It in another interview.

Well, there you have it. Two brothers. Two moments. Zero solutions.

Source: Zap2It

Caroline and Klaus in Season 3, Episode 20:
Photo Credit: Bob Mahoney/The CW 2012 The CW Network
Photo: 

Just give in, Caroline. This is starting to get ridiculous.

The Vampire Diaries' executive producer Julie Plec is one busy lady — and her hiatus is no exception. (In fact, we hear she's already planning Season 4!) When she spoke to Entertainment Weekly, she told them everything (well not everything, but a lot) we can expect to see in the last four episodes of Season 3. She gave so many details, we only included a fraction of them here. Check out the rest of the spoiler-y goodness at EW!

Here are some of Julie's thoughts on the last four episodes:

Season 3, Episode 19, "Heart of Darkness
"With Stefan's encouragement, Elena is trying to understand and explore this relationship that she's developed with Damon. There is some series-wide epicness that goes down in this episode, for sure."

Season 3, Episode 20, "Do Not Go Gentle"
"All I can say is that I've watched the episode five times now through the editorial process, and every single time I end up crying like a baby with Elena."

Season 3, Episode 21, "Before Sunset"
"We've got basically everybody stepping into battle because the enemy, who I can't define for you at this moment because the April 19 episode tees it all up, is taking some pretty relentless and hardcore extremes against our heroes."

Season 3, Episode 22, "The Departed"
"We do flashback to a time when Elena's parents were still alive and when she was a cheerleader dating Matt, the football player, and before Bonnie knew she was a witch and thought she was just uncannily psychically available to predict fashion trends. It's just a really poignant, sweet and bittersweet reflection back to a time when life was so much simpler for all of our humans and former humans. "

These spoilers are scaring the hell out of me😳

Lina...i love the 1D boys convo 🤣 🤣 they r sooo cute 😍
❤️🤣😳 lol me 2
@Pigudi...i swear man :| dunno wotz gonna happen :|

@Pigudi...i swear man :| dunno wotz gonna happen :|

I am scared of the 22nd epi.. Why will they show elena's past😲