Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .Juhi.

u know wot am i feeling right now...i swear i wanna kill u 😑 🀣
i wish i cud ghusofy in the comp & beat u up! u srsly know how 2 annoy me 😳 God! epi mein i jhelofy them & thats enuf! y here too 😳 😑 🀣 
i know i LOVE them sooo muc...but that doesnt mean u keep trying to LOVE them MORE by posting their pic/avis 😳 😑 πŸ€£ 🀣

well ya...thats the +ve point of 3*20! evn i read in a spoiler that they r not ready to be together again! so i hope this is the last CHEESY SE scene!

OMG! seems lyk are choices r vry similar! DE/MN/PF!
MJHT was the 1st show i watched wid interest! MN were best! i mean they are! & they r my 1st love! PF r beyond adorable...especially Ferb!😳
its lyk PATNA effect😳 πŸ˜†
whum else do u lyk?

hahah..fine I'll spare you for now But not Forever..I may come back with more Stelena gif's..So be ready

πŸ˜†

You know what I'm MOST excited about 3x20..Damon and Alaric scene..Apparently it's gonna be a VERY emotional scene for Dalaric fan's and I LOVE them ❀️ so I can't wait to see what's gonna happen between..I'm too scared for Ric..I don't want him to die..If he dies then what will happen to my Dalaric ship..??πŸ₯Ί

no..no he can't die..HE JUST CAN'T😳

Changing the topic..you love FERB??😲

OMG I love Ferb too..okay this is really freakyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Who else do I like..Hmmm well..

From the English/Hindi Music Industry I like..Selena Gomez..Britney Spears..Lady Gaga..1Direction..Rihanna..One Republic..AR Rahman

From Hindi Tv Shows/Serials..I ONLY liked MN..and though I didn't liked SaJan *sorry SaJan fan's* I do ADORE MoNaya😳 they are really cute together..really hope they last..After MJHT ended I stopped watching hindi shows/serials

From English shows..I like Delena *obviously*πŸ˜†..Castle and Beckett (from Castle..Monica and Chandler(from Friends..Emily and Nolan (from Revenge*will tell later if there is more added to the list*

From Hindi/English Movie Industry..NOONE..I was a HUGE fan girl of Shahid Kapoor once upon a time but now naaahhh..not interested in anyone

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: .Juhi.

these ppl r just CRAP πŸ€’ whole s1 & s2 was for SE...@ least they shud have dedicated s3 to DE! actually it was...bt now...she r bak to wot they were! Stefan wants Elena bak 😳
after DE kiss in 3*10 i thot their track vl move forward! but evr1 knows wot happened after 3*10 😳 i dun remember any DE scene after that...πŸ€” oh ya...i got 1...DE dance in 3*14! wch was a DISASTER 😳 my hopes were high for 3*18 after watchin canadian promo 😳 but wot we got 😳 dream...oh no no...it was a hallucination 😳
thats y i kept my expectations to 30% for 3*19!
do i sound lame? i think m frustrated! sorry for my bhashan 😳 🀣

you dont actually, i totally understand, mutual feelings 🀣
actually i like season 2 a LOT solely for damon's growth as a character! yah maybe there is a lot of SE, but as i said i am functioned to ignore SE πŸ˜†, i watch it mainly for Damon, then DE. i liked it how the gave closure to damon's obsession to Katherine, the rejection from elena, then slowly they patched up, he confessed, protected...i loved the whole build up to DE in season two and also Damon's evolution. so by season 3 i thot ki chalo atleast Elena might get over stefan and stick more to damon, but then due to these fandoms, i guess they have made elena fall for damon but she is not able to let go of stefan 😳 i enjoyed the start of S3, but then later it got blah...lets see wat happens πŸ˜†
Healer. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mAdY-

sorry for butting in πŸ˜†
oh you an MN fan too πŸ˜²??? good to know πŸ˜† and nice to find another Rihanna cum one republic cum Rehman cum Castle - Beckett fan πŸ˜† i am a Shahid fangirl too, but a little less mad now i guess πŸ˜• i see asian and firangi shows more than indian shows tbh πŸ˜†

Healer. thumbnail
good thing abt the discussion, the pg is changed to the next one, leaving the SE gifs behind 🀣 for a moment i was like, wait a min, did i enter the right AT? 🀣
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hahah..fine I'll spare you for now But not Forever..I may come back with more Stelena gif's..So be ready

πŸ˜†

You know what I'm MOST excited about 3x20..Damon and Alaric scene..Apparently it's gonna be a VERY emotional scene for Dalaric fan's and I LOVE them ❀️ so I can't wait to see what's gonna happen between..I'm too scared for Ric..I don't want him to die..If he dies then what will happen to my Dalaric ship..??πŸ₯Ί

no..no he can't die..HE JUST CAN'T😳

Changing the topic..you love FERB??😲

OMG I love Ferb too..okay this is really freakyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Who else do I like..Hmmm well..

From the English/Hindi Music Industry I like..Selena Gomez..Britney Spears..Lady Gaga..1Direction..Rihanna..One Republic..AR Rahman

From Hindi Tv Shows/Serials..I ONLY liked MN..and though I didn't liked SaJan *sorry SaJan fan's* I do ADORE MoNaya😳 they are really cute together..really hope they last..After MJHT ended I stopped watching hindi shows/serials

From English shows..I like Delena *obviously*πŸ˜†..Castle and Beckett (from Castle..Monica and Chandler(from Friends..Emily and Nolan (from Revenge*will tell later if there is more added to the list*

From Hindi/English Movie Industry..NOONE..I was a HUGE fan girl of Shahid Kapoor once upon a time but now naaahhh..not interested in anyone

OMFG 🀣 i love Patrick's gif πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ric's gonna die? 😲 😲 lyk srsly?? no no no! they cant do this to Damon! hez the ONLY best frnd oh his! Gosh! 😳 i just dont want this to happen 😳

OMG! *same pinch* Freb is sooo sooo sooo cute 😍 though he doesnt speak much 🀣 but i love him 😳 πŸ˜†
OMG OMG same picj...evn i dint liked Sajan but i reli lyk Monaya! i love their chemistry!

Gosh! evn i love 1D 😳 Gaga, Rihanna, Gomez & AR rehman :O πŸ˜†
Actually...i just lyk Delena! & i lyk Dean from Supernaturals! m not regular for Supernaturals but i sumtyms watch it & i lyk both guys! but Dean more 😳

i like Shahid! but y u dun lyk him any more? πŸ˜†
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ofcourse you can join..It's always great to see new DE fans here

WELCOME πŸ€—

And wow you finished S1 and S2 and 18 episode's of S3 within a week 😲..that's great!

thankz hun :D
oh yeah TVD is addicting thn i was on bed rest so nothing much to do so i watched tvd
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debolina.

You are a Rihanna/1 Republic/AR Rehman/Castle fan TOO 😲

Looks like all DE'ers have simmilar tasteπŸ˜†
I watch Firangi shows more too..I can't stand all the "maaji/sasuma" BS 🀒
Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago

.Juhi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debolina.

you dont actually, i totally understand, mutual feelings 🀣
actually i like season 2 a LOT solely for damon's growth as a character! yah maybe there is a lot of SE, but as i said i am functioned to ignore SE πŸ˜†, i watch it mainly for Damon, then DE. i liked it how the gave closure to damon's obsession to Katherine, the rejection from elena, then slowly they patched up, he confessed, protected...i loved the whole build up to DE in season two and also Damon's evolution. so by season 3 i thot ki chalo atleast Elena might get over stefan and stick more to damon, but then due to these fandoms, i guess they have made elena fall for damon but she is not able to let go of stefan 😳 i enjoyed the start of S3, but then later it got blah...lets see wat happens πŸ˜†

ony a DEian can understnd another 🀣 🀣
s2 was far better than s1! ofcourse it hat mant Damon/DE scenes! his confession, & then Rose! i srsly loved her! & m happy shez bak πŸ˜ƒ
evn i loved the strt of s3...till ummm 10th epi i guess! after that...it got! 😳 ok okish! 😳 πŸ˜†
Elena is surly in luv wid Damon! but i guess shez in Dilemma right now! she dunno whom to choose! but i guess as Julie Plec said there is sum decision to make in s3! so hoping Elena chooses the RIGHT man! & u shud have understood to whom m i pointing @ πŸ˜† who else cud be the RIGHT man for her 😍 😳
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Just some random Ian/Damon gif's

See..I can post nice gif's tooπŸ˜†
.Juhi. thumbnail
Supernaturals/TVD/Friends/Castle/Gossip girl
etc etc tec are much better than all the Hindi craps wch are on air right now 😳 & MJHT is a kind a show wch cums once in a century! 😍