Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: themockingjay

I am Nidz Nidheya. πŸ˜† MN fan. :)

Aaahhh..now I remember..you're old username was "Untamed" right??
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Damn...those SE pix 😳 😳
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Yess, that's me. :)
Those new pics. 😡
.Juhi. thumbnail
^ I swear! these writers hype a DE scene in 1 epi & then all down! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
1 eg...wot hapned to DE track after 3*190 kiss 😳
& now again they r concentrating on SE again! 😳
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
I see everyone LOVED the SE pics that I posted *sarcasm*πŸ˜†

Well but seriously if it helps..It's Caroline who asked Elena to ask Stefan for Dance ..It was NOT Elena's decision..which I think is kinda funny..I mean c'mon now It's like asking you're cousin to come to prom with you coz you feeling bad for that person coz he/she has no dates..It's just sad in a very funny wayπŸ˜†
.Juhi. thumbnail
^ Hey mady...hru ? πŸ€— u & me ol9 @ the same tym :O πŸ˜†

liked?? we LOVED the pix 😳 especially me 😳
but y did u post those pix here?? 😳 😑 🀣
& though Caroline said to take Stefan wid her...Elena cant think wid her brain?? 😳
Caroline said that coz in 3*19 promo Stefan is talkin abt Elena! now its confirmed that he was saying those lines to Caroline...! & she told elena to take him to dance ! 😳
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
mady i m in lubbb with those SE pics...no seriously...!!!! u dont understand my feelings...i m waiting for that epic scene also which is gonna happen in last episode...acc to ian which he never thought as damon...!!!!
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Juhi.

^ Hey mady...hru ? πŸ€— u & me ol9 @ the same tym :O πŸ˜†

liked?? we LOVED the pix 😳 especially me 😳
but y did u post those pix here?? 😳 😑 🀣
& though Caroline said to take Stefan wid her...Elena cant think wid her brain?? 😳
Caroline said that coz in 3*19 promo Stefan is talkin abt Elena! now its confirmed that he was saying those lines to Caroline...! & she told elena to take him to dance ! 😳

I'm fineπŸ€—..I see you've changed you're username!

awww..I knew you'll LOVE those pics..why did I posted those pics??..coz I know how much you LOVE them❀️

Getting annoyed..NO??..ok here's more🀣

But all jokes aside..I think this would be the last final episode of SE cheeSE fest for a while..I really think in this episode they will FINALLY realise that they can't go back to being boring together πŸ˜†..So I think this episode is important because only when she get a closure from Stefan she can move on in her life with Damon

Oh n I just stalked you're gallery and saw that you're a MN and Phineas and Ferb fan
...OMFG I'm a MN and Phineas and Ferb fan too

Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

mady i m in lubbb with those SE pics...no seriously...!!!! u dont understand my feelings...i m waiting for that epic scene also which is gonna happen in last episode...acc to ian which he never thought as damon...!!!!

Oh yeah that has got me excited too..First Ian said that "we will see how much Damon cares about Elena"..then he mentioned that it's gonna be "very emotional"..It looks interesting
.Juhi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mAdY-

I'm fineπŸ€—..I see you've changed you're username!

awww..I knew you'll LOVE those pics..why did I posted those pics??..coz I know how much you LOVE them❀️

Getting annoyed..NO??..ok here's more🀣

But all jokes aside..I think this would be the last final episode of SE cheeSE fest for a while..I really think in this episode they will FINALLY realise that they can't go back to being boring together πŸ˜†..So I think this episode is important because only when she get a closure from Stefan she can move on in her life with Damon

Oh n I just stalked you're gallery and saw that you're a MN and Phineas and Ferb fan
...OMFG I'm a MN and Phineas and Ferb fan too

u know wot am i feeling right now...i swear i wanna kill u 😑 🀣
i wish i cud ghusofy in the comp & beat u up! u srsly know how 2 annoy me 😳 God! epi mein i jhelofy them & thats enuf! y here too 😳 😑 🀣 
i know i LOVE them sooo muc...but that doesnt mean u keep trying to LOVE them MORE by posting their pic/avis 😳 😑 πŸ€£ 🀣

well ya...thats the +ve point of 3*20! evn i read in a spoiler that they r not ready to be together again! so i hope this is the last CHEESY SE scene!

OMG! seems lyk are choices r vry similar! DE/MN/PF!
MJHT was the 1st show i watched wid interest! MN were best! i mean they are! & they r my 1st love! PF r beyond adorable...especially Ferb!😳
its lyk PATNA effect😳 πŸ˜†
whum else do u lyk?