Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
More news about 3x19

Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev will be putting their real-life chemistry to good use on next week's episode of The Vampire Diaries. The lovebirds will be getting pretty steamy in a few scenes that are sure to get fans talking.
According to Hollywood Life, Damon (Ian) and Elena (Nina) will have a real connection (as opposed to a dream) and the forming love triangle between Damon, Elena, and Stefan, will peak. It is definitely going to be intense and fans of the show are already talking about the potential Damon/Elena hook-up. However, it's more than just an advancement in the series. Fans are really excited to see Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev's romance on-screen because it sheds a bit of light on how hot their relationship really is off-screen. There definitely won't be much "acting" when it comes to their affection, that's for sure!

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981253526

Question: The CW's most recent poll saw 85% of Vampire Diaries fans rooting for Damon and Elena. Please give us some hope — after three seasons it's getting a bit painful. —Dakota
Ausiello: Don't miss the April 19 episode. Trust me. (BTW, you better not be lying about those poll numbers; I was about to double-check those results, but then I realized fact-checking is a little beneath me at this stage of my career.)

http://tvline.com/2012/04/10/how-i-met-your-mother-private-practice-walking-dead-spoilers/
i m literally biting my bails nd waiting for 19th april to come...never hv  i been soo desperate for a show...!!!!!
"Fans of The Vampire Diaries will be very excited to know that things are about to get "hot and heavy" for a certain couple. According to recently released spoilers, Elena will find herself in a very compromising situation with a certain Salvatore brother."

😲
Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago
Awww...saw this on Tumblr

Jeremy is DE's foundation. He triggers them, he breaks them, he builds them back up again. They are family❤️

waiting for the big episode...big big thing happenning to me...big company for summer internship biggest and most effective panel in comprehensive viva...big news tht going home after 6 mnths...big surprise from my fav couple...aur kyaaa kyaa hona hai???????🤣🤣🤣
Not DE related..but this is just TOO cute to not post😳

^^LOVE these two❤️..I swear Dalaric is like the gay version of DE for me😆
Originally posted by themockingjay

DEx? :P

Nahhh...that'll be way too "hot and heavy"😆..I think we may get a Kiss in 3x19

Off Topic...LOVE you're user name..nice to see another Hunger Games fan😳
I am Nidz Nidheya. 😆 MN fan. :)
Mady 🤗
thnx for the newz girl 🤗
i hope 3*19 to be the best epi for DE'ers!
still i keep my xpectations low :P
19th April :X cum soon :X 😆
^ srsly love this scene 😍 😍 sooo emotional!!