Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it's coming on april 19 sweetheart..and yeah im annoyed too...soo much waiting and the promo is such a tease for us.
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Pink...hey =D

@Vampiregal...u know wot..the wrds u say r just mine :|
after watchin the canadian promo of 3*18...my hopes of DE scene was lyk 80-90% & wen i saw the epi...i was W*F! not evn 1 DE scene :|
& thts why my hopes for 3*19 is 20% :|
the promo scene...ya its not a dream that is confirmed!!
i m not even sure abt that hand holding part...mayb it can be tyler & Caroline...i no more trust spoliers for DE
& u r not @ all negative...even i feel the same!! its wot one can feel after 3*18 GOD! we got a DE kiss in s3...so wot can we xpect!! 
& the 3*20 spoiler abt SE...reli broke my heart!! now to i dun xpect more from 19th epi after the SE spoiler of 20th!
i mean its a logic thing...if 3*19 wud have been an excellent spi then y did elena choose stefan instead of Damon!!
.PINK. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampiregal

it's coming on april 19 sweetheart..and yeah im annoyed too...soo much waiting and the promo is such a tease for us.

shitt even more waiting, 2 more dayzz more now, gr88 awww !!
suckzz 
I hope they have soo much Damon, or else em gonna cry 😆
.PINK. thumbnail
hey love-Anant
yup agree 

.Juhi. thumbnail
^ hey call me Juhi =D
wotz ur name?
.PINK. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Love_Anant

^ hey call me Juhi =D

wotz ur name?

ntmy Juhi. myself Lina :P
moosewithgoose thumbnail
i was looking for new DE siggy but tumblr slowed my net.

lina..don worry..i heard 3x19 is good for us but what or if it will lead to anything good for us in another question.

hi juhi..im tas..glad u agree with me. i do know one thing for sure those hands belong to damon and elena. so we will be having good DE scenes in 3x19 sure but that doesn't guarantee DE willl move forward, see what happened after the kiss?

.Juhi. thumbnail
Lina...i love ur signatures 😍
.Juhi. thumbnail
Tas! glad 2 meet ya' 🤗
i swear yaar! i thot after DE kiss we'll see sum more chemistry between them! u remember 3*14! wid all spoiler pix...i was soo xcited...& wot happned?? seriously...was there a proper DE dance?? :| :|
m not that xcited abt 3*19...actually m to think abt 3*20
writers manage to show SE scene in almost all the epi! but DE scene...we get A scene in 10 epis! :|
moosewithgoose thumbnail
same here Juhi..3x14 was a nightmare...worst of s3 and so OOC and we wont even get a dance this time..i just hope since we know elena goes to dance with stefan because caroline suggested, she later realizes it's not right cos she's in love with damon now.