.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Road trip + suppressed feelings + bed = Delena moment
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debolina.

same here. two scenes in TVD made me cry (as far as i remember ๐Ÿ˜†) damon's confession, and damon killing rose, the later more, what was more heartbreaking how damon tried his best to make this death more painless for rose. that dream scene which he compelled was so poignant. firstly he fulfilled her last wish, to go back to her villiage in england and sit in the sun, secondly rose had told that she was scared of death, and during the dream she told, she'll be meeting her parents and trevor and she is not scared anymore, and ofcourse finally damon killing her in best possible painless manner, mercy killing kinds. lovely scene tat was one.

evn i cry in 2 scenes...1 is damon killing rose & 2nd is 2*22 epi (i dunno wch confession u talkin abt) but yeah that 2*8 confession scene is also vry vry much close to my heart โค๏ธ
Elena taking care of him in 2*22 & he sayin tht she wud have liked him in 1896 (whotsoever is the date :P) that is sooo heart touching...
& ofcourse the rose scene...Rose said abt his village 2 elena & he fulfilled her wish...he asked her to race wid him...& wen he killed her...tears came in his eyes!! that was soo heart melting...i even liked the scene of her wid Jessica in the end...whr hez sayin her he cant be wot elena wants him to be!! & the way he pretended he dint care abt Rose !
I think Rose understood him 1st than Elena! & now when shez bak...m sure we gonna get a cry special DE moment!!
Deimolena thumbnail
Hi๐Ÿ˜Š

Please vote for Delena โค๏ธ

http://www.zimbio.com/2012+TV+Couples+March+Madness+Challenge/articles/QD_Sb7uO_6_/2012+TV+Couples+March+Madness+Challenge+Final
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm surprised no one has yet posted these pics..Well let me do the honours๐Ÿ˜†

3X19 Pics

MaddyStilinski thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

MAJOR SPOILER/SPECUALTION ABOUT 3X19

**If It doesn't turn out to be true..well then..blame others not me๐Ÿ˜†**
**Oh n also this post might turn out to be really LONG..so u've been WARNED..I say take a snack before reading this post..yes coz it is that long that you may get bored๐Ÿ˜†**

Okay..I don't know if any of you remember/or maybe you do..well but a month back I posted speculation about a DE "rain scene" that we may get in 3X20..well guess what..turns out this rumour may actually turn out to be TRUE

This whole thing started with Ian's tweet on 1st March

ian somerhalder ? @iansomerhalder

Shooting a
scene people are going to really love- or really hate...

the moment he posted this..every DE'ers started thinking that it may be a DE scene..and why won't they..
.Kevin Willamson specially came to the set on that day JUST for that scene*everyone knows how occupied he's been with TSC that he hardly come on TVD's set..which probably means that THIS scene was SO important that he had to see it*๐Ÿค“
.It was a CLOSED set *yes..every fans who were present on TVD set that day said this..no one was allowed to see anything..meaning it was a important scene*
.Almost half of the Cast was not there..then who in the world was shooting with Ian that day??..Joseh Morgan..Paul Wesley..Candice Accola and Matt Davis were at some concert whereas Kat Graham was at home..so this means it's not a Damon/Klaus Damon/Stefan Damon/Alaric Damon/Caroline or Damon/Bonnie scene FOR SURE..If there was one person whom we didn't knew anything about was Nina Dobrev..she was def not at concert..so maybe she was on the set๐Ÿ˜‰
.Just after Ian somerhalder posted that tweet..Carina*she generally gives spoilers and recaps the episodes of various TV shows including TVD* replied to him that "fake rain always means good times" with a wink..now make whatever of that you want๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now comes the second part of the story..After reading this tweet every DE'ers went psycho and thought that we may end up getting a DE rain scene in 3X20*it's marked in red coz this is an important detail later on..keep on reading ๐Ÿ˜†*..So as usual DE'ers finally asked JP whether there is any truth to this rumour or not

and BOOM all the DE'ers expectations hit rock bottom when JP confirmed that NO there will be no rain scene in 3x20 ๐Ÿ˜ญ..now some of you would be like "oh so she was lying" then I'm gonna say NO she was not lying..there is NO scene in 3x20 but it's ACTUALLY in 3x19*told ya..the episode no. is important*..you see in the process of loosing our mind we DE'ers didn't noticed one thing..what was that??..well that they DIDN'T finished shooting 3x19 till 2nd March

MaddyStilinski thumbnail
PART 2 *YES MY POSTS ARE THAT LONG*๐Ÿ˜†

As you can see clearly Evan Bleiweiss was present on TVD's set from 17th Feb to 2nd March which is when the episode finished shooting..Also note that He has written 3x19 NOT 3x20..So why would he be there for the shooting of 3x20..he would be there for 3x19 right??

Now the next part of the story *the story doesn't end here..I told you It was gonna be a LONG Post*๐Ÿ˜†..So well almost all DE'ers *including me* thought there won't be any DE rain scene  BUT some were still not convinced..so on 2nd April when Nancy Former *who has edited 3x19* came online on twitter a DE fan asked her about the rain scene *see the 2nd tweet*

she obviously can't spill more beans than that otherwise she would get fired..she herself said that..but her "kinda" gave all the answers that was needed..she could have said "maybe" but no she said "KINDA"..which mean YES there IS a rain scene in 3x19 which involves Ian/Damon..now we know that in this episode he would mostly be out of Mystic Falls which means he would have interactions with either Jeremy..Kol OR Elena..now the rain scene could be a Damon/Jeremy..Damon/Kol..Damon/Elena OR Damon/Elena/Jeremy/Kol scene..but then again why keep it a secret..why shoot THIS particular scene under "closed set"..this tells me that it would be just a Damon/Elena scene..Also see the 1st tweet..she's saying to a DE fan to "raise you're hopes up..It will be fine"..last time when I suppose they used these words were during 3x10 and now the history's repeating again๐Ÿ˜†

Now after seeing that "kinda" tweet were DE'ers gonna stop..NO..so they bombard her with more questions๐Ÿ˜†

See the 1st tweet..that fan asked "are delena gonna dance" "are they gonna kiss"..and what did she replied to her.."episode 19 next to air"๐Ÿ˜†..now she could have said that DE are not gonna have the rain scene if there wasn't any but she DIDN'T which adds more fuel to the theory that

THE.RAIN.SCENE.IS.INFACT.A.DE.SCENE.AND.NOT.A.GROUP.SCENE

Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
PART 3 *CONTINUED..AND NO IT'S NOT THE LAST ONE THERE'S A PART 4 COMING TOO..YES I TALK THAT MUCH*๐Ÿ˜†
Now this next tweet *don't worry this post is almost gonna end..oh no wait..there's way more*๐Ÿ˜†

See the 1st tweet..which means we def will see a SMILE on DE fans coz of something that happens between DE in the next episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ..now it can't be the hand holding scene or the Elena admitting to Damon scenes coz we already saw those in the promos..so what could it be *HINT delena rain scene*

Now this tweet from Chris Grimer *who has directed the eisode 3x19* came just this morning/late last night..check it out

As he is clearly saying "some shippers are gonna explode with happiness*..now he could be talking about anyone right..let's see this properly shall we..
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
PART 4 *FINALLY..THE LAST ONE*
๐Ÿคฃ

Stelena
..It's not them coz mostly Elena would be spending her time with Damon/Jeremy in this episode and Stefan will be in Mystic Falls with Klaus/Alaric..so NO not them
Forwood..Yes Tyler's coming back and that's a great news for Forwood fan's but according to the sypnosis of this episode..He will soon find out about Klaroline and ask Caroline about it..So I don't think they have much to be happy about as Forwood may fight
Klaroline..Okay seriously what they have to be happy about..Tyler's coming back and smooching Caroline*as we saw in promo* and I don't think Tyler would leave Caroline so easily..So honestly Klaroline fan's also have nothing to be really happy about
Bamon..Bonnie not even in the episode..what are Bamon fan's gonna be happy about..It's SO not them
Beremy..again Bonnie's not there so...
Steroline..yes it seems they do have scene together in this episode..but looks like Stefan will discuss about Elena to her so not really much here too to be happy about here either
Delena..roadtrip CHECK..have to share the same room CHECK..have to share the same bed CHECK..holding hands while lying on bed CHECK..he being shirtless which she checks him out CHECK..them talking about their feeling CHECK

^^so I've gone through EVERY TVD couples and it looks like it will be Delena Fan's who will be "exploding with happiness"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅณ *This list made me realize how no pair is happy right now in Mystic Falls*๐Ÿ˜†

Now *I swear this post is near to it's end*๐Ÿ˜†..Remember this pic

^^I already posted this pic before in this thread..but here is an zoomed version of it..

Now see this promo pic

If you look closely near Jeremy head *at right* there is a guy wearing a BLUE cap..saw that??..now see ABOVE that guy's head/cap..you can see a basket ball hoop just like the one in the "rain picture" and also there are Trees above Elena's head which also you can see in that "rain picture"..So you see where I'm going with this๐Ÿค“

So to FINALLY end this post with..I can CLEARLY say that..
YES there is a rain scene in 3x19
YES this episode will be a great episode for us
and maybe MAYBE the RAIN SCENE will be FOR DE * well it is sort of confirmed that the rain scene is for DE but STILL keep u're expectations low everyone..so that we can enjoy DE scene's even more* ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
*phew* FINALLY OVER๐Ÿ˜†..everyone better read those 4 part posts..I've not spend so much hard work even for my board exams!
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
seriously MADY>>>>??? u r just awsome...i hv really no words to praise u...