Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -mAdY-

Awww..you're like this right now then what will happen when you watch the whole episodeπŸ˜†..Just remember that Elena would eventually save him..she would place her hand on his face and console him..Their foreheads would touch*as we saw in the Canadian promo* and they would forget about the little fight they had going on from few days😳

Anyways If u change u're mind and wanna watch..Here's the link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkYNcso1d04&feature=player_embedded

thts wot m wondering abt 😳 dunno how m gonna watch him in tht condition =(
but w8...they just gonna touch their foreheads? :O :O i thot they wud kiss :( 

& thnx 4 the link...i wud try to watchπŸ˜†
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Love_Anant

^thats the prob! 1 frnd of mine is SEian 😳 🀒 & my other frnd strtd watchin TVD & she too loved Damon/DE! 😍 & my 2 frnds r both SE & DE 😳 & my other frnd doesnt watch TVD bt shes a DE 😳 🀣 i know...my group is just soo weird 😳 🀣 🀣

oh ya...this place is totally for crazy ppl like ME 😳 πŸ˜†

now THAT is one twisted group of frndsπŸ˜†
thankgod among my frnds there's only 1 who likes SE..rest all are DE'ers😎 Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago
MaddyStilinski thumbnail

thts wot m wondering abt 😳 dunno how m gonna watch him in tht condition =(
but w8...they just gonna touch their foreheads? :O :O i thot they wud kiss :( 

& thnx 4 the link...i wud try to watchπŸ˜†

naahhh..i don't think they will Kiss..He will probably pass out and would rest his head on her shoulder *like how it was in 2X22 after he bit her*😍
.Juhi. thumbnail
damn...i wanted them to kiss...seriously 😍 mai to pata nahi kya kya sochne lagi thi ☺️ πŸ˜†
MaddyStilinski thumbnail

damn...i wanted them to kiss...seriously 😍 mai to pata nahi kya kya sochne lagi thi ☺️ πŸ˜†

I think everyone wanna see them KISSπŸ˜†

So when did u started watching TVD and became a DE fan..??
.Juhi. thumbnail
Actually i never watched TVD & i b'came a fan of DE coz by watchin the DE stuff i thot that they r the actual pair 😍 😍
& then i strted watchin TVD...as i dwell in India...they showed TVD s1 & s2 together last yr during August! & then i came 2 know tht Stefan is Elena's actual love... 😳
i watched s1 half, then s2 & now watchin s3 by downloading! & also my vacations are goin on since 1 month so i completed s1 too :P
i was always a DEian...i never liked stefan...i just lyk Stefan & Damon's bonding ❀️ & i lyk Paul more than Stefan! 
i was, am & gonna be a DEian always! 😍 ☺️

wbu??
MaddyStilinski thumbnail

Actually i never watched TVD & i b'came a fan of DE coz by watchin the DE stuff i thot that they r the actual pair 😍 😍

& then i strted watchin TVD...as i dwell in India...they showed TVD s1 & s2 together last yr during August! & then i came 2 know tht Stefan is Elena's actual love... 😳
i watched s1 half, then s2 & now watchin s3 by downloading! & also my vacations are goin on since 1 month so i completed s1 too :P
i was always a DEian...i never liked stefan...i just lyk Stefan & Damon's bonding ❀️ & i lyk Paul more than Stefan! 
i was, am & gonna be a DEian always! 😍 ☺️

wbu??

@bold...OMG I can't imagine how shocked you must have been after finding out that it's actually Stelena who're a couple and not DelenaπŸ˜†

Me..well I started watching it in Dec'2010..I actually downloaded some episodes of TVD 4 my cousin coz she had heard a lot of great things about this show and so we both were watching 1x01 and I was BORED out of my mind with all the SE crap and I was hardly paying any attention and then BAM..Damon Salvatore made an entry and I was like "Woah..who is this guy"πŸ˜†..I still remember I was eating my dinner and I left the plate and came closer to the laptop and couldn't stop staring at the screen..Then later on the next day I searched evrything related to TVD and the 1st TVD video I ever saw on Youtube was "The Delena Dance in 1x19" and I fell in love with them right at that moment😍..I was NEVER a SE but I atleast was able to stand them in S1..but now as the seasons are passing on..this pair is becoming more n more unbearable to watch πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
.Juhi. thumbnail
I was HELL Shocked wen i came to know abt STELENA 😳 😳
as i never watched TVD from the strt! i barely watched s1...its like i strted watchin ztvd from s2! tht dance! i saw my frnd made an avi on that! & i was like OMG they r sooo damn cutee 😍 😍 evn tht tym i thot they r the couple 😍 4 me...they are always goin 2 be a couple 😳
wen i srtd downloading s1 i thot mayb m gonna like Stelena in s1...but my love for DE went far away...& evn in s1 SE were unbearable for me! small & some cute DE moments in s1 made me watch it 😍

btw...whr r u from?
MaddyStilinski thumbnail

I was HELL Shocked wen i came to know abt STELENA 😳 😳

as i never watched TVD from the strt! i barely watched s1...its like i strted watchin ztvd from s2! tht dance! i saw my frnd made an avi on that! & i was like OMG they r sooo damn cutee 😍 😍 evn tht tym i thot they r the couple 😍 4 me...they are always goin 2 be a couple 😳
wen i srtd downloading s1 i thot mayb m gonna like Stelena in s1...but my love for DE went far away...& evn in s1 SE were unbearable for me! small & some cute DE moments in s1 made me watch it 😍

btw...whr r u from?

From Patna and before you ask me I 'll tell you myself..NO I DON'T KNOW BHOJPURI πŸ˜†
But I live in Riyadh *K.S.A * I've lived in Riyadh from the time I was 1 year old
.Juhi. thumbnail
^ OMFG wot a big coincidence :O :O
evn my hometown is Patna :O but i was born & brought up in Mumbai! i love being in Mumbai & i can never imagine my life thereπŸ˜† but i use to go Patna during my vacations sumtym...
hehehe! :P
Edited by Love_Anant - 12 years ago