Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Love_Anant

amazing?? its such a small word re 😍 its just awsum 🤪

Its Simply DElicious😍
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ok to season 3 is in can as per ian somerhalder...no declaration of season 4 till now...
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i seriously want season 4 & on & on
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
3x22 (Season Finale) Spoilers

Here are some tweets regarding the Finale..

ian somerhalder ? @iansomerhalder

Late night shooting with @Chrisgrismer talking cameras and lot of BS:)

Elisabeth Finch ? @erfinchie

Dying to tweet about today's TVD shoot. Can't. Let's just say I almost cried. @Chrisgrismer KILLED it today. And @ninadobrev was beyond...

^^It's clear from Elisabeth Finch's tweet that Nina was also there..notice how she said "I almost cried"..So looks like It's an emotional scene which probably means that Nina/Elena would be crying in this scene *we can understand that from the "ninadobrev was beyond.." since everyone knows that Nina excels in crying scenes*..Now Ian was also shooting at that same time..which obviously means that it's the same scene

Nina crying+Ian also there in the scene+Shooting at night *which means it may come in the later half/end of the episode=Amazing DE scene coming up

But then again let's not raise our hopes up..It may be a group scene..though no one else has tweeted anything so maybe MAYBE it's actually a DE scene *fingers crossed*

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ OMG...thnx 4 this 🤗
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mAdY-

3x22 (Season Finale) Spoilers

Here are some tweets regarding the Finale..

ian somerhalder ? @iansomerhalder

Late night shooting with @Chrisgrismer talking cameras and lot of BS:)

Elisabeth Finch ? @erfinchie

Dying to tweet about today's TVD shoot. Can't. Let's just say I almost cried. @Chrisgrismer KILLED it today. And @ninadobrev was beyond...

^^It's clear from Elisabeth Finch's tweet that Nina was also there..notice how she said "I almost cried"..So looks like It's an emotional scene which probably means that Nina/Elena would be crying in this scene *we can understand that from the "ninadobrev was beyond.." since everyone knows that Nina excels in crying scenes*..Now Ian was also shooting at that same time..which obviously means that it's the same scene

Nina crying+Ian also there in the scene+Shooting at night *which means it may come in the later half/end of the episode=Amazing DE scene coming up

But then again let's not raise our hopes up..It may be a group scene..though no one else has tweeted anything so maybe MAYBE it's actually a DE scene *fingers crossed*

Quoting myself to add more

"Speculation is that the going back to Elenas parents death will bring her to the end where Damon will be there to pick up from the bridge."

hodan1987 thumbnail
Oh wow! All of these spoilers are really getting my hopes up. But I will see what happens in the mean time I am just going to enjoy the DE scenes we get. Thanks for all the spoilers Mady.