Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hodan1987 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -mAdY-

This is another possibility too..You know how TVD love parallels..and a parallel to 3x01 they can do in 3x22 is killing off Elena..coz in 3x01 it was Elena's Birthday so 3x22 could be her last day as a Human..maybe she'll turn into a Vampire and THAT would be the cliffhanger

I really don't think they would make elena a vamp in this season. I think that is like season 5 and beyond. Right now since the show has good ratings they want to keep Elena a human for as long as they think they can create interesting storylines around that…when the stories become stale then they would turn her. 
One thing I feel like is going to happen for sure is that we are going to have some sort of a death or someone leaving…because they always do that in every  finale whether it is mid-season finale or season finale. 
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally some scoop for epi 3x19

Any scenes coming up for Damon and Elena? Stefan and Elena? Any movement on the love-triangle front?
According to a very solid source, the Damon-Elena-Stefan love triangle will "blow wide open" when the show returns for its spring run with the "Heart of Darkness" episode. (Yee!) So, Delena and Stelena fans, prepare yoselves for battle! And don't forget: TVD boss Julie Plec teased to us more kissing (for all the characters) in the final episodes than all the previous episodes this season combined.

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -mAdY-

Finally some scoop for epi 3x19

Any scenes coming up for Damon and Elena? Stefan and Elena? Any movement on the love-triangle front?
According to a very solid source, the Damon-Elena-Stefan love triangle will "blow wide open" when the show returns for its spring run with the "Heart of Darkness" episode. (Yee!) So, Delena and Stelena fans, prepare yoselves for battle! And don't forget: TVD boss Julie Plec teased to us more kissing (for all the characters) in the final episodes than all the previous episodes this season combined.

where is kissing in TVD???? i can count how many kisses hapenned in dis show...thats another reason i luv da show as dis based on more of story than kisses...but julie plec said one more thing...that story will get a head if not the head...i wud lyk to see whaat can that head be...nd can ny1 tell me tht rainy scene will be on epi 20 or 19??????
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
😲

DE from next week's promo

Many DE'ers are thinking that they *Damon and Elena* may kiss in this scene..But I don't think so..I think he's just weak and is about to faint or something like that

Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

where is kissing in TVD???? i can count how many kisses hapenned in dis show...thats another reason i luv da show as dis based on more of story than kisses...but julie plec said one more thing...that story will get a head if not the head...i wud lyk to see whaat can that head be...nd can ny1 tell me tht rainy scene will be on epi 20 or 19??????

The rain scene is in 3x20..but it's not a DE scene😭
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Damon getting tortured 😭

hodan1987 thumbnail
Yup! Knew the torture scenes were going to be next week. I also don't think DE would kiss next week.  Although, I enjoyed their one scene this week. Damon did not let her get to him…he basically stood his ground which I loved. 
Oh the other hand…Damon was all kind of hot in tonights episode... 😍
MaddyStilinski thumbnail

^^My Reaction during this scene

Also My Reaction after watching that DE scene in Canadian promo

😆

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
mady even i luvd sage and Damon hot bath scene too...
hodan1987 thumbnail
I rewatched the Canadian promo and it really look like DE were about to kiss. If they do kiss…I hope it is not Damon hallucinating it…that would just suck😛