Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -mAdY-

Ian tweeted the script cover of 3x22..The title of 3x22 is "The Departed"
Looks like someone is gonna leave MF..I don't know why but my gut feeling is saying that it's gonna be Damon..All the signs kinda point it to be Damon..especially this line by Elena.."I don't know what I would do If you weren't here"..I don't know but something tells me after fixing everything..Damon will leave MF and THAT would be the cliffhanger

Please please what you are saying isn't true.. Why can't we think that the originals are finally gone. lets be positive😳
itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mAdY-

http://twitpic.com/8yoq4d/full

Ian tweeted the script cover of 3x22..So the title of 3x22 is "The Departed"

Looks like someone is gonna leave MF..I don't know why but my gut feeling is saying that it's gonna be Damon..All the signs kinda point it to be Damon..especially this line by Elena.."I don't know what I would do If you weren't here"..I don't know but something tells me after fixing everything..Damon will leave MF and THAT would be the cliffhanger

@ bold;  felt the same. JP said that s3 finale will be mixed platter of s1& s2 finale or little like that..
feel like something deadly happens to Damon or even more worst (s1&s2 Damon has been in danger or about to die in finale episode). are they referring departed to death or killed???
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Akriti-

Please please what you are saying isn't true.. Why can't we think that the originals are finally gone. lets be positive😳

Honestly I will be extremely HAPPY if Damon leaves by the finale..*now before you start throwing chappals at me..let me explain myself why*😆

Frankly speaking Damon has done A LOT for the people in MF..If Damon won't have been there I don't think everyone would have been alive by now 😆..Yes..I know there are other vampires in MF..but seriously how much do they help..It's always Damon who ends up saving the day and YET no one thank him for it ..no one realises his importance..Though Elena has thanked Damon before..

"Thankyou"
"No p
roblem.."
"..Not just for this Damon..for everything"(3x10)

She doesn't REALLY realises how much Damon has actually done..and how much she needs Damon in her life..We say we realises something's/someone's importance once when when that thing/person is snatched away from us..and in terms of DE i wanna see this happening and this is what i think will happen..I wanna see Damon finally taking the step to leave MF forever..Honestly Elena is very laid back and very realxed coz somewhere in back of her mind she thinks that Damon would always be there for her..This line from 3x05 was a clear indication of that...

"Where were you Damon.."(3x05)

In that episode so many crazy stuffs happened..Klaus killed her classmates..turned Tyler into a Hybrid..compelled Stefan to turn off his humanity..Matt almost died..etc...So many things happened and somewhere she exected that Damon would finally come and save the day..and why won't she think that..he always did that..but that time he was not there..and you could see the vulnerability in her voice how she wanted him to be there..how she expected him to be there..Now when Damon would leave MF..Just the thought of Damon not being there..not just for one day..but forever would leave her paranoid..She obviously won't be able to handle this and her real feelings for him would surface then and then SHE would chase HIM..and THIS is what I wanna watch..this is what Damon deserves doesn't he..??..he has always chased after Elena..but now he has totally given up on her..He thinks she hates him

"..She didn't want me"(3x15)
"I'm mean..you hate me.."(3x16)

Now it's only fair that the next step should be taken by Elena..now Elena has to prove to him that she DOES want him..she DOES need him..and it would only be fair to DE fans to see now Elena chasing after Damon..and I think S4 is gonna be all about it
Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
^^phew..that turned out to be a little bit long..someone better "like" that post..otherwise I'll be DEpressed 😆

Found this on Tumblr..

^^aahhh the way Damon looks at Elena😍..I swear how can anyone not fall in LOVE with this guy..I mean come on..he's just perfect
hodan1987 thumbnail
I feel like there will be at least some sort of a character death or near dying. You know if Damon leaves...I am not going to be mad!!! cause it has got to be a hell of a reason for him to leave. Maybe Elena didn't choose him (which I hope does not happen) or maybe there is a confession a long with separation or something. I would really take anything over what we have got now. But Based on recent spoilers that stated this is the episode has flashback of Elena's parent acciden… I feel like this would be Elena letting go and sort of separating what she feels for the Salvatores from her grieve.
I am sooo rambling now!!!!
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aahh 3x16 was a good decent epi..even though ther was alot missing from the original promo..i still dont get how damon became the damon that we saw in the pilot..anyway i loved the salvatore brothers bonding again it proved how much damo loves stefan..love how damon wants to help stefan with his thirst for blood..that line "..because now, you is all i have got" was so heartbreaking..awwwies my damon baby:(..nd damon pushing elena away is pretty understandable..the guy tried his best to win her heart buh she broke his heart!.x

aahh 3x17..i dont kno what to think about it..damon with sage nd rebekah..sounds fun i wont judge the epi yet! damon is single he can do what ever he lyks..let him have fun! it also luks lyk a heavy SE epi..jus keep calm..DE r all about angst!.x

^^awwwies hes so cute nd damn hottt!.x

^^aahh damon playing the piano..how hottt is that? dee-freaking-licious!.x

AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^aahh sooo hottt..ian photoshoot for instyle!.x

^^aaahh hottt!.x

hodan1987 thumbnail
Love these pictures and I don't think I would ever give up on DE until the show ends.

Edited by hodan1987 - 12 years ago
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

mady u rock...

awww..thankss 😆
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Originally posted by: hodan1987

I feel like there will be at least some sort of a character death or near dying. You know if Damon leaves...I am not going to be mad!!! cause it has got to be a hell of a reason for him to leave. Maybe Elena didn't choose him (which I hope does not happen) or maybe there is a confession a long with separation or something. I would really take anything over what we have got now. But Based on recent spoilers that stated this is the episode has flashback of Elena's parent acciden' I feel like this would be Elena letting go and sort of separating what she feels for the Salvatores from her grieve.

I am sooo rambling now!!!!

This is another possibility too..You know how TVD love parallels..and a parallel to 3x01 they can do in 3x22 is killing off Elena..coz in 3x01 it was Elena's Birthday so 3x22 could be her last day as a Human..maybe she'll turn into a Vampire and THAT would be the cliffhanger