Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -mAdY-

^^See the last 2 Tweets!!
omg I wish that it comezz out true, 
Stelena sweet couple
but cum'on Delena= FIRE๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ
Stephen can go with Katherine, she lubz him na?
Originally posted by -Akriti-

DE Hook up ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Is this true? U mean Delena?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by .PINK.

well ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
myself Lina, but u can call me anything u want, n u?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lolโ€ฆMy name is Hodan. Lmaoโ€ฆI was about to write my name is elena. I need help guys ๐Ÿ˜†.
Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

Is this true? U mean Delena?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Based on what we have been hearing we think DE is going to hook-up or at least something major will happen. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by hodan1987 - 12 years ago
Something major is def. gonna happen between Damon and Elena
The fact that there are hardly any spoilers anywhere clearly indicates that..Everyone knows about all the SE scene that are gonna be there..All the SE scenes have been spoiled either by pics or by interviews..But when it comes to DE..no one is saying much..which I think means that something MAJOR is gonna happen and that is why everyone is so tight lipped...My guess is there's gonna be a Elena confession soon or maybe another DE kiss๐Ÿ˜

Btw did anyone saw the webclip of 3x17..It's actually an SE clip..but it's so cute how Elena kept saying "Damon said this...Damon said that..." LOL ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by hodan1987

Based on what we have been hearing we think DE is going to hook-up or at least something major will happen. ๐Ÿ˜‰

OMG! its hard to believe! We all have waited for this for like 3 years๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by -mAdY-

Something major is def. gonna happen between Damon and Elena
The fact that there are hardly any spoilers anywhere clearly indicates that..Everyone knows about all the SE scene that are gonna be there..All the SE scenes have been spoiled either by pics or by interviews..But when it comes to DE..no one is saying much..which I think means that something MAJOR is gonna happen and that is why everyone is so tight lipped...My guess is there's gonna be a Elena confession soon or maybe another DE kiss๐Ÿ˜

Btw did anyone saw the webclip of 3x17..It's actually an SE clip..but it's so cute how Elena kept saying "Damon said this...Damon said that..." LOL ๐Ÿ˜†

No I didn't get to see that clip. can you please post it here๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Akriti-

No I didn't get to see that clip. can you please post it here๐Ÿ˜†

Here is the link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgiYk63JrjE

^^Oh boy some of the comments on the video..some fans are saying that DE have "siblings/brother sister" type vibe to them..Oh dear lord am I even watching the same show or whaaat ๐Ÿ˜†
^^Thanks for the Link. Elena is so much like Damon said this.. Damon said that ๐Ÿ˜† God! I can't wait to see DE romantic scenes. I am dying to see them๐Ÿ˜
http://twitpic.com/8yoq4d/full

Ian tweeted the script cover of 3x22..So the title of 3x22 is "The Departed"

Looks like someone is gonna leave MF..I don't know why but my gut feeling is saying that it's gonna be Damon..All the signs kinda point it to be Damon..especially this line by Elena.."I don't know what I would do If you weren't here"..I don't know but something tells me after fixing everything..Damon will leave MF and THAT would be the cliffhanger
Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago