Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.PINK. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hodan1987

Definitely Ankita'.we love Delena because of Damon and his hotness😍

BTW: welcome to the group pink😊

yeah I know, u know watched TVD long time ago, like on first season, and then stopped cuz waz bz, n u have no idea, I from 1st season epi 19 to all the way right now season 3 the latest epi, I saw in 3 dayzz!!
 This is obsession, and the thing is I am sooo krazzie about Damon Salvator 😍
he became my entire life!!
watch this show cuz of him😳, n also Delena
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .PINK.

yeah I know, u know watched TVD long time ago, like on first season, and then stopped cuz waz bz, n u have no idea, I from 1st season epi 19 to all the way right now season 3 the latest epi, I saw in 3 dayzz!!
 This is obsession, and the thing is I am sooo krazzie about Damon Salvator 😍

he became my entire life!!
watch this show cuz of him😳, n also Delena

well m watching da show from da tym it started...missed first  season 12-13 episode thn ppl kept on saying Damon Salvatore is mindblowing...started watching at tht tym...nd bcame fan of Damon Salvatore...obsessed with him...no doubt...reason of survival...!!!!!
.PINK. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

well m watching da show from da tym it started...missed first  season 12-13 episode thn ppl kept on saying Damon Salvatore is mindblowing...started watching at tht tym...nd bcame fan of Damon Salvatore...obsessed with him...no doubt...reason of survival...!!!!!

yeah I know Damon, hez a real diamond❤️😍
hodan1987 thumbnail
Honestly, we are totally obsessed with Damon Salvatore. I don't how you guys could have missed episodes…that is like missing an entire storyline. Everything in this show happens so fast. 
hodan1987 thumbnail

hodan dear i luvd MG once upon a time...but yes thr is delena whom we luvd for a looong tym...yes welcome to the grp pink...!!!!!! ab agar kissing story in 20th episode is gonna b proven to be true...thn i just cant wait !!!!!!!!!!

Did you stop loving MG before the show ended or something?
Ankita_88 thumbnail
@hodan...no i did not miss any episode...i just downloaded it nd completed watching everything...but yes befor 14th episode to air in season i completed 13 episode within one week...and yes i stopped loving MG b4 the show ended...kyunki i did not like certain things which i dont want to discuss here as thr is a chance of getting warned...!!!
Ankita_88 thumbnail
if the kiss is going to happen in episode 20 its gonna b impossible to wait...i mean what m i supposed to do !!!!!
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I just saw in an intv of Ian.. He says "The finale episode will make us cry"
What we should expect?🤔
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Akriti-

I just saw in an intv of Ian.. He says "The finale episode will make us cry"
What we should expect?🤔

i dont know... all these r getting on my nerves...no seriously...how come we gonna cry? as per paleyfest...Elena is gonna choose nd the story gonna get a head well if not the head...now why will we cry????/ now its ian somerhalder...the dude distracts a lottt...may be he meant "khushi k aansoo" kind of sumthing...
.PINK. thumbnail

i dont know... all these r getting on my nerves...no seriously...how come we gonna cry? as per paleyfest...Elena is gonna choose nd the story gonna get a head well if not the head...now why will we cry????/ now its ian somerhalder...the dude distracts a lottt...may be he meant "khushi k aansoo" kind of sumthing...

I hope wat u say is true, but u know when is the final epi coming?