Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hodan1987 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Don't trust JP…she always says one thing and then another thing happens on screen. I saw a lot of DE foreshadowing in this episode. I really think something big will happen regarding these two. Reason being that all these are some how connect ...like Elena confessing Stefan made her feel save due to her parent accident...to the finale which they show us the accident.  I don't know maybe Elena need to realize that even though Damon is not safe for her…it is him she wants to be with😉
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hodan1987

Don't trust JP'she always says one thing and then another thing happens on screen. I saw a lot of DE foreshadowing in this episode. I really think something big will happen regarding these two. Reason being that all these are some how connect ...like Elena confessing Stefan made her feel save due to her parent accident...to the finale which they show us the accident.  I don't know maybe Elena need to realize that even though Damon is not safe for her'it is him she wants to be with😉

i agree to u...JP distracts fans...i m sooo luking forward 2 next epi...damon shirtless...he z gonna b sooo yummy😉want dat crazy elena to realise...dats it...its awesum tht damon vl ignore her...lolzzz
hodan1987 thumbnail
I know right…I waited a couple of seasons for DE to get together. I can wait a little more. For now I just going to enjoy Damon his freak on….so going to love the shirtless, almost shirtless scenes😍

As for Elena…we will see if she gets jelouse. She tends to not show her jealousy around Damon. So, I am hoping she has Caroline to vent to...😆
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hodan1987

I know right'I waited a couple of seasons for DE to get together. I can wait a little more. For now I just going to enjoy Damon his freak on'.so going to love the shirtless, almost shirtless scenes😍

As for Elena'we will see if she gets jelouse. She tends to not show her jealousy around Damon. So, I am hoping she has Caroline to vent to...😆

arre let her be in hell for sometime...dont care abt her right now...as of now i m happy coz damon is shirtless nd he has two luvly ladies hanging on his arms...its gonna b real fun to watch next episode...lolzzz...simply cant wait...😆
hodan1987 thumbnail
Me too!! Seriously though we need help with the amount of time we talk about shirtless Damon…😆

BTW love your MG avi…They are like one of my fav hindi tv couples. 
.PINK. thumbnail
plezz add my name too, I lovee Elena!
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .PINK.

plezz add my name too, I lovee Elena!

trust me we dont love elena gillbert...we want Delena bcoz Damon loves her...BTW welcome to this beautiful place...😆😉😊
hodan1987 thumbnail
Definitely Ankita….we love Delena because of Damon and his hotness😍

BTW: welcome to the group pink😊
Edited by hodan1987 - 12 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail
hodan dear i luvd MG once upon a time...but yes thr is delena whom we luvd for a looong tym...yes welcome to the grp pink...!!!!!! ab agar kissing story in 20th episode is gonna b proven to be true...thn i just cant wait !!!!!!!!!!
.PINK. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

trust me we dont love elena gillbert...we want Delena bcoz Damon loves her...BTW welcome to this beautiful place...😆😉😊

oppz lol sowwie my mistake, that waz suppose 2 b Delena😆
I mean Elena iz gr88, but onli with Damon, n I am obsessed about him 
like krazzie😍
Edited by .PINK. - 12 years ago