Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Akriti-

Anyone?🤔
\

yes akriti...😃
@hodan : the guy is complete Damon type in real life too...actually his comments make me feel tht...once sum1 told Ian to give a msg for Women's day nd his msg was : I LOVE YOU WOMEN ! I APPRECIATE YOU WOMEN !!!!
i was lyk ...rofl rofl...🤣🤣🤣🤣

kya hai yeh?????
did anyone watch the TVD Paleyfest?..OMG Nian is soo cute and so are Paul and Ian😆..I love the whole cast ðŸ˜›
mindblowing yaar... IAN do such kind of things always...love him yaaar seriously...
Originally posted by Miiss_Universee

^^ian nd nina at the paleyfest!.x

^aaahhh hottt!.x

^^awwwies ian putting his jacket on his girl..nina! awwwies cute!.x

awww, he is true TRUE gentleman... gosh Nina is soo lucky😳.. Loved watching them.
Ian was supea-cute and too hilarious.he is like I know everything; oh no i said nothing...
ian n paul stole everything...nina was speaking very less...nian was really really really cute...
Originally posted by Ankita_88

@hodan : the guy is complete Damon type in real life too...actually his comments make me feel tht...once sum1 told Ian to give a msg for Women's day nd his msg was : I LOVE YOU WOMEN ! I APPRECIATE YOU WOMEN !!!!
i was lyk ...rofl rofl...🤣

kya hai yeh?????
lol…of course he will say something like that…the guy is so adorable and hot.😉
The whole paleyfest was just cute to watch…you can tell the cast have so much fun with each other. 
Originally posted by -mAdY-

MAJOR
 MAJOR MAJOR S
P
OILER
*read at your own risk*

OK..Let me start by saying that nothing is confirmed yet..this is just a rumour as of now..But there's strong rumour going around that we may finally get DEx(DEX=Damon Elena seX😳)this season finale😲..Honestly this is just a speculation that's been going around..But we also got a spoiler about the 3x10 DE kiss..which If I remember correctly I was the first one to post on this thread about that spoiler..so let' see what happens this time..maybe this time also this spoiler ends up being true😆

Here are few of the spoiler articles

This one came just few hours ago..

Blind Item: Which Popular Duo Will Seal the Deal?

The prudes among TVLine's readership may want to avert their eyes for today's Blind Item. Wait? What? There are none? Fine, then. Read on, because said item of the seeing-impaired variety involves a couple that a lot of fans want to see get it on, actually getting it on.

Your clues are as follows:

The duo in question is on a popular network series.

* Their nookie will not be of the "dream sequence" sort ' it's for real, yo.

* Their boosters will be pleased.

Well, most of their boosters will be pleased. A few will probably grumble that it's too soon,and the show is skipping too many beats in the pair's unrequited love story for their coming together to be truly satisfying. (Mind you, a few people were always going to grumble, weren't they?)

* The hook-up will take place during May sweeps. Okay, technically, that isn't a clue. But it does seem germane, wouldn't you say?

Link- http://www.tvline.com/2012/02/blind-item-ausiello-hot-tv-couple-sex-may-2012/

@Bold..
1.a couple that a lot of fans want to see get it on, actually getting it on.
I don't know if anyone remembers this but just before S3 started..Kevin Willamson said in an interview how every DE'ers wanted to see DE get it on and so does he
2.The duo in question is on a popular network series
How much I know..CW is quite popular..especially among teenagers/youngsters..Again I can be wrong But If they are talking about CW..then there's also a chance that they may be talking about Dair(Dan and Blair from GG)as some people are speculating it..But I don't think so it's them considering the other bolded parts
3."A few will probably grumble that it's too soon"
If I remember correctly DE'ers have always said that they don't want DEx in S3..S4 would be fine..but not in S3..It would be too early..and the moment this article came..DE'ers on other forum's started panicking and saying that they don't want DEx so soon..so looks like this line is fitted for DE'ers
4."the show is skipping too many beats in the pair's unrequited love story for their coming together to be truly satisfying"
ookkkaaayyy..c'mon now this is so totally describing about DE

Oh n also This article was written by Ausiello..He is mostly always right when it comes to spoiler..He was also the first one who gave away the spoiler of DE kiss in 3x10

Another one..This article came few days ago..Just gonna post DE parts only

Spoiler Chat Daily: Hope for Vampire Diaries' Damon and Elena! Plus, Once Upon a Time,Private Practice

What's that sound, you say?

Oh, nothing. Just us frying an egg on the hotness we're hearing is in store for Damon and Elena on The Vampire Diaries. No big whoop. Unless you are a Damon and Elena fan and then you are most likely scraping yourself off the ceiling right now. Need help?

DK in New York: The writers for TVD are so cruel! I'm beginning to feel that the whole Elena and Damon kiss was the start and end of their relationship. Any scoop on most people's favorite couple?
Fear not, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) fans! Though Damon and Elena may seem further apart than ever, sources tell us their estrangement is not permanent and that their complicated dynamic "will be heating up again" this season. We'll pause while you "Delena" fans rejoice.

Link- http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/spoiler_chat_daily_hope_vampire_diaries/296113

Again..The whole "Delena would be heating up again" were the EXACT words used before 3x10 aired..and now it's being used again😆..??..Many recapers have stated after the whole "Delena fans hating Elena after 3x14" fiasco that DE'ers should calm down beacuse there's gonna be something great for DE'ers for finale!!..Also there's the whole simmilarities between Forwood and Delena..It's been quite famous *atleast on Tumblr it has been* that how Forwood and Delena always have simmilar scenes and parallel each other..and well we know how they started off Forwood this season*S3's premiere*..so maybe to parallel that they may give us DE's...that scene in the finale!!

Again this is just a rumour as of now..Nothing is confirmed..Don't blame me If it didn't turn out to be true😆

It the ABC show Castle that are going to get it on. It is not Damon and Elena guys.  I hope if we don't get DEx scene then at least we get DE rain kiss.

This is what they said at Paleyfest

What can viewers expect from the episode, which focuses on the death of a reality show contestant? An admission by Beckett and some strippers, for starters.

But the theme of the evening, as you might expect, was Beckett and Castle and when the heck Caskett would actually come to fruition. Isn't it time for these two to get together?

"Yes!" exclaimed Stana Katic, as the crowd cheered, while Nathan Fillion painted his own picture of how he hopes these two will consummate their relationship, saying: 

"I think it's played out very well - it's been tastefully and artfully dealt with - but I don't think it's something that can be done forever. Andrew has shared his plan, and it's deft... it should be really clumsy, with stuff getting knocked over."

Read more: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/03/castle-paleyfest-panel-report-caskett-sex-alert/#ixzz1osTvcdfP

Edited by hodan1987 - 12 years ago