Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Miiss_Universee

^^stills from 3x18..aaahh my poor damon baby! this is so wrong buh damon luks so hot being tortured..hes lukn dee-freaking-licious!.x

Aww, Damon being tortured...but yeah, he is looking damn hot with his gorgeous smirk. He definetly is enjoying this, that is just so HIM..

is this any kind of plan to be tortured while rest of the gang working accordingly to kill originals?? or not? just guessing..
SHABZ dear i envy ur siggy...luvd dat scene sooo muchhh...
Originally posted by Ankita_88

SHABZ dear i envy ur siggy...luvd dat scene sooo muchhh...

yeh same here (this was only 1 of few moments worth watching in that episode).. all we can see so much adoration and love pouring from his eyes. his expressions were something so much undescribable in words.. I for once wished, Elena noticing how he was looking at her...
Originally posted by Shabz101

yeh same here (this was only 1 of few moments worth watching in that episode).. all we can see so much adoration and love pouring from his eyes. his expressions were something so much undescribable in words.. I for once wished, Elena noticing how he was looking at her...

i hv seen tht scene sooo many tyms...he had sooo much admiration yaar...if a guy evr luked at us in tht way we wud hv kissed him right thn...seriously i envy elena at tyms...she does nt deserve what she gets...
somerhalder luks majorly hottt๐Ÿ˜
I think that is probably why most of the fans started calling him smoulderhalder or something to that effect Ankita๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by hodan1987

I think that is probably why most of the fans started calling him smoulderhalder or something to that effect Ankita๐Ÿ˜†

leave fans...evn nina dobrev nd claire holt also call him da same...chked the convo between him nd chaire in twitter  two days b4...claire was calling smoldy smoldy sumthing...i did nt get but it was directed to him...nd once in one YT video nina was calling ian smoulderhalder...lolzzz...they guy acts awesum...nd his luv for environment nd animals makes him evn more adorable...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
somerhalder tweets : Wheels down: LALA land is beautiful today-Shooting GQ "Gentlemen's Call" right now.I feel like such an adult... Very very cool...

what is this????/ is he mad or what????can any1 plz tell me??????๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I think he means he just arrived in LA and it is beautiful there...also he is doing GQ photoshoot which he probably has to wear suite for. I am just guessing about the last bit.  No spoilers...lol.

Originally posted by Ankita_88

leave fans...evn nina dobrev nd claire holt also call him da same...chked the convo between him nd chaire in twitter  two days b4...claire was calling smoldy smoldy sumthing...i did nt get but it was directed to him...nd once in one YT video nina was calling ian smoulderhalder...lolzzz...they guy acts awesum...nd his luv for environment nd animals makes him evn more adorable...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I didn't know Nina and Claire holt called him that...lol. But then they are the most closest to all that smouldering he does and is so good at.๐Ÿ˜