Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

*gasp*

How could you both not like SE cheeSE fest..??..I'm SHOCKED

they are so amazing..I mean have u seen the scenes between them..
There's our Saint Steffie who "doesn't gives a crap whether Elena lives or dies"/"tries to turn her into a vampire just for the sake of revenge from Klaus"/"didn't gave a shit about Elena sacrificing herself during the S2 ritual thing..coz oh my he was respecting her choice"/'and ofcourse expects his brother to save her whenever she's in danger"*which btw he ALWAYS does*
..and then there's our Saint Steffie's Elena who would take him back no matter what he did to her
"Didn't gave a shit that I was gonna die"..NO PROBLEM come back to me
"Tried to kill me the same place where my parents dies"...NO PROBLEM come back to me
"Expects your brother to save me when you claim that you are the one whose in love with me"..NO PROBLEM come back to me

*sniff*..If this is not REAL love then god knows what is
they have such a beautiful epic *fail* love story..it makes me wanna CRYYY ๐Ÿ˜†

No but seriously they need to stop with this SE crap and give a closure between them..They're scene's are getting so riddiculous now that I don't whether to laugh or cry while watching them ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†..Like their 3x14 scene..The whole season we got to see that Elena is slowly growing up and becoming strong and becoming mature...and then 3x14 happened..and all the develoment went to trash bin wth the whole .."Stefan feel something..blah blah blah"..I couldn't tell the rage I had when I watched that scene..NOT because it was a SE scene..but because what it's doing to Elena's character..seriously what were they thinking to say through this scene
This is from a review from Price Petreson..and I've gotta say..I agree with each n every word

"And then they were back on the porch having the same conversation they've had for what's felt like dozens of times already. Elena wants Stefan to try and be nice again. Stefan wants Elena to go suck a lemon. Even worse, Stefan was kind of whiny about the whole thing?The grossest part was the Stefan made it about himself and what a world of hurt he was experiencing because of his decision to shatter Elena's heart into a million pieces, a process that could've been stopped any number of times along the way. And so then Elena took this as a cue to, I guess, apologize?"

srsly they've gotta stop now with the whole SE drama๐Ÿฅฑ

About the SE scene..Looks like Elena would AGAIN be in danger(what's new in that ๐Ÿ˜†* and our Saint *If I allow myself to feel again..all I feel is pain a.k.a Drama Queen* Steffie (Yes that's my new nickname for Stefan) will save her and they they are most probably gonna have another *feel something..anything* moment..i guess..Oh how excited I am to watch this scene *sarcasm*๐Ÿ˜†

Just Found This..OMFG This totally describes how I see Stefan

Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Mady...o my god...ok...my feeling was not that intense...!!!!!! hahahaha...ur writing made me rofl...ufff...awesome...u r sooo pissed off...
Ian Somerhalder"s twitter...on set with kat and nina...both r luking smokin...lolzzz...ny idea what they cn shoot????
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

@Mady...o my god...ok...my feeling was not that intense...!!!!!! hahahaha...ur writing made me rofl...ufff...awesome...u r sooo pissed off...
Ian Somerhalder"s twitter...on set with kat and nina...both r luking smokin...lolzzz...ny idea what they cn shoot????

hahah..u have no idea how mad I was Ankita..I mean srsly I have no problem with SE scene's..give all the SE scene's u want..but for god sake stop destroying Elena's character for it..That porch scene would forever remain a nightmare for me๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜†

@bold..they are shooting 2x20 right now..the dance eisode..but I don't think they have actually started shooting the whole "dance" scenes right now..coz the "extras" are not yet on the set..they are suppose to come by 12 or 13th..so right now they must be shooting the scene's that come before the dance
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mAdY-

hahah..u have no idea how mad I was Ankita..I mean srsly I have no problem with SE scene's..give all the SE scene's u want..but for god sake stop destroying Elena's character for it..That porch scene would forever remain a nightmare for me๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜†

@bold..they are shooting 2x20 right now..the dance eisode..but I don't think they have actually started shooting the whole "dance" scenes right now..coz the "extras" are not yet on the set..they are suppose to come by 12 or 13th..so right now they must be shooting the scene's that come before the dance

it shud b 3x20 i guess...that porch scene...i simply did not get the girl...one side she is Jealous coz Damon had sex wid Rebecca(which is hillarious according to me...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)and othr side she is begging to Stteffie and he does not give a crap...Truly...wha do they try to implicate???n nw steffie has stopped drinking blood???whyyy???๐Ÿ˜†
MaddyStilinski thumbnail

it shud b 3x20 i guess...that porch scene...i simply did not get the girl...one side she is Jealous coz Damon had sex wid Rebecca(which is hillarious according to me...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)and othr side she is begging to Stteffie and he does not give a crap...Truly...wha do they try to implicate???n nw steffie has stopped drinking blood???whyyy???๐Ÿ˜†

Honestly I get where she is right now from Damon's side..Right now Elena's in the "I don't want you..but I don't want other's to have you too" phrase๐Ÿ˜†..which I think is perfectly fine..bcoz at the end of the day she is a teenager she's just 18 year old..watch the scene in 3x15 where Damon tells Elena "not to screw anything up"..she get's major pissed and purposly bump on him so that he's drink get spilled..which was such a brat teenager thing to do๐Ÿ˜†..oh n she's def IN love with him..she doesn't wanna be..but she IS..and eventually one day she will admit it

But when it comes to her feelings towards Steffie*Yayyy...u're using the nick name too* I have no idea what's going on in her mind..what writers are trying to show..It's just BLANK for me๐Ÿ˜ณ..I have officially given up on understanding this couple๐Ÿฅฑ

@Bold...bcoz he's heart is pure..shudh pure i tell you๐Ÿ˜†

Ankita_88 thumbnail
i m doing my MBA from Delhi nd frnds ovr here r crazy ovr elena damon...havent found ny1 who says abt stelena...it was steffie only who turned Damon into Vamp...he may be gud at heart...he cares for the ppl...but he is not like cmplt saint...Damon is nt Saint...and he admits it...!!!!
Ankita_88 thumbnail
jelieplec : Team #TVD delivered second to last script of the season tonight. 1 more left to write, in which my heart will break a little.

what is this supposed to mean????? Twitterverse TVD Researchers plz throw sum light on it...!!!
hodan1987 thumbnail
Oh great!  Now, they are just stringing both ships along. However, the whole Elena chasing Damon thing...that I would like to see with my own eyes.

JP tweet could mean they are killing someone off...they did say more deaths were coming as the season moves a long.  I wonder who it is?
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Originally posted by: hodan1987

Oh great!  Now, they are just stringing both ships along. However, the whole Elena chasing Damon thing...that I would like to see with my own eyes.

JP tweet could mean they are killing someone off...they did say more deaths were coming as the season moves a long.  I wonder who it is?

@bold..yesss i'm excited to see that

About the "killing someone off"..I think it was in the starting of S3..we got a spoiler that "a secondary character would not make it by the end of S3"..I'm almost pretty sure that it's gonna be Tyler..Tyler dying would give a Forwood a very heroic and tragic end..and then Klaroline would happen in S4

Wowww...TVD has become so predictable
MaddyStilinski thumbnail

i m doing my MBA from Delhi nd frnds ovr here r crazy ovr elena damon...havent found ny1 who says abt stelena...it was steffie only who turned Damon into Vamp...he may be gud at heart...he cares for the ppl...but he is not like cmplt saint...Damon is nt Saint...and he admits it...!!!!

@bold..EXACTLY and that is why I love him..He's not perfect and he makes mistakes and learns from it..he's no "Oh look at me..i'm the most perfect person on this planet/i can never do anything wrong"