Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -mAdY-

MAJOR
MAJOR MAJOR S
P
OILER
*read at your own risk*

OK..Let me start by saying that nothing is confirmed yet..this is just a rumour as of now..But there's strong rumour going around that we may finally get DEx(DEX=Damon Elena seX😳)this season finale😲..Honestly this is just a speculation that's been going around..But we also got a spoiler about the 3x10 DE kiss..which If I remember correctly I was the first one to post on this thread about that spoiler..so let' see what happens this time..maybe this time also this spoiler ends up being true😆

i have been WAITING for this moment for SO long 😍 the only thing i want before this is Elena to confess tat she loves damon, before it culminates to this scene 😍 Nothing else i ask for!! incase DE aren't endgame, i'll treat this as the end scene of the DE story (in case they arent! DE FTW! 😆) Man pls pls pls pls pls pls pls let this be true! and IF this is true let it have a beautiful DEish buildup! just like the kiss 😳
Edited by Debolina. - 12 years ago
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debolina.

awww 😳

AWWW 😍
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^^awwwies ian nd nina at elton john party!.x

itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
EW on DElena kiss

'' the reaction to the lip-lock was resounding. less than 10 minutes after it aired on Jan.05.12, '' ELENA and DAMON'' became the no. 1 worldwide trending topic on twitter. videos of the moment were quickly uploaded to youtube, with at least one receiving more than 300,000 views to date. '' there was this amazing, immediate response,'' says Somerholder, 32. '' it was a lot of fun to see people getting excited thinking, 'i won. that's what i wanted.' ''
hodan1987 thumbnail
Oh wow…all these DE hotness that is coming is just making me more anxious then I am now. Seriously, I knew Elena would not be mad at Damon forever…I mean how can she?…lol. But I did not expect DEX soo soon. Hey I am not complaining at all….I will just enjoy whatever DE scenes they can give us. 

PS…those pictures are so cute. 
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
They are Looking Gorgeous in black☺️
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shabz101

EW on DElena kiss

'' the reaction to the lip-lock was resounding. less than 10 minutes after it aired on Jan.05.12, '' ELENA and DAMON'' became the no. 1 worldwide trending topic on twitter. videos of the moment were quickly uploaded to youtube, with at least one receiving more than 300,000 views to date. '' there was this amazing, immediate response,'' says Somerholder, 32. '' it was a lot of fun to see people getting excited thinking, 'i won. that's what i wanted.' ''

so if dis is the reaction then EW shud nvr think abt any othr thing except Delena...! coz nthng has got dis much appreciation till date i guess...moreovr that dialogue b4 kiss..."if i feel guilt,i will feel guilty about this..." awesome mindblowing...no doubt...!!!!😆
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
all i want is Elena to come out of her doubt nd accepts that she luvs him...not like tht k this two will hv sex nd thn she will feel guilty or sumthing...!!!!!!
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Debolina.

i have been WAITING for this moment for SO long 😍 the only thing i want before this is Elena to confess tat she loves damon, before it culminates to this scene 😍 Nothing else i ask for!! incase DE aren't endgame, i'll treat this as the end scene of the DE story (in case they arent! DE FTW! 😆) Man pls pls pls pls pls pls pls let this be true! and IF this is true let it have a beautiful DEish buildup! just like the kiss 😳

OMFG i hope this news is trueee! 😍