Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is something really fantastic and beautifully written by a DE Fan, after what happend btw DE last episode. And we know that its all about this beautiful journey that THEY have, ups & down, heartbreaks, misunderstandings, jealousy and all that, that no other relationship in TVD has..
Do Read This...
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/damon-and-elena/articles/145482/title/chain-reaction-3x14-isnt-what-seems
loved these lines, how ironic IS THAT

It seems that Damon and Stefan have swapped or reversed roles. Damon finds his humanity after loving Elena, and Stefan loses his. But the cruel irony is, Damon has received nothing but heartache, anguish, disappointment and pain in exchange for his humanity, whereas Stefan has been offered endless compassion, kindness, forgiveness, and the hope that love can redeem all after losing his.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Grilies have faith. Nothing bad will happen. Damon fans are the majority,and Delena too. I don't think they would want to disappoint the majority.😆
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What Damon did in today's episode for Stefan makes me love him even more. The guy deserves all the happiness in the world.He deserves it.
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Symphony-

What Damon did in today's episode for Stefan makes me love him even more. The guy deserves all the happiness in the world.He deserves it.

What did Damon do!? 
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

What did Damon do!? 

He turned Bonnie's mum. They had to do it in order to save Elena.U'll have to see the epi to understand.Well...Stefan nd Damon tossed a coin in order to decide who will do the deed of turning Bonnie's mum as it'd pretty much screw their chances of being with Elena...like ever,coz she loves bonnie nd Bonnie would hate Elena after this.

Anywhoo a/c to the the toss Stefan was supposed to turn her.BUT Damon realized Stefan wanted very much to be wid Elena( He watched him giving up on Human blood this epi),so Damon did it himself!

"I wanted to win Elena fair nd square,she chose you...I am better off being the bad guy anyway"
Damon' words when Stefan asked him why he did it...

p.s I am sorry for the spoiler peeps!
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

He turned Bonnie's mum. They had to do it in order to save Elena.U'll have to see the epi to understand.Well...Stefan nd Damon tossed a coin in order to decide who will do the deed of turning Bonnie's mum as it'd pretty much screw their chances of being with Elena...like ever,coz she loves bonnie nd Bonnie would hate Elena after this.

Anywhoo a/c to the the toss Stefan was supposed to turn her.BUT Damon realized Stefan wanted very much to be wid Elena( He watched him giving up on Human blood this epi),so Damon did it himself!

"I wanted to win Elena fair nd square,she chose you...I am better off being the bad guy anyway"

@Red : Awww 😍😍😍 

Is there any question why I love this guy so much!! He is adorable!! 😳❤️

Thanks -- I will watch the episode later tonight -- just watched the starting of the episode -- now cant wait to watch the rest! 😃
itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail

Awww Damon, he is one such selfless person in this show...I keep on asking then and again, how can people hate him..

I have yet to watch this episode. Going through reviews..seems like unstoppable action in this episode.

itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail

new promo is out and its all about Damon's past.. I'm freaking excited for this episode.

Sage says something, "they aren't just for feeding, but for pleasure as well"
She ws the one that turned Damon from a young man that respected women into the guy who did all bad things (referring s1).. 

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i feel horribly bad for this guy who keeps on showing that he does not give a damn but inside he is tormented...!!!!!! how can people hate Damon????? Elena does not deserve him...but his happiness is wid Elena thats why we are supporting Delena...othrwisse no1 cares abt Elena here...we only care abt Damon...
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This broke my heart. The way he said it, accepting defeat and all. It was such a heartbreaking moment and the way Stefan "you still love her" Well DUHH! Its not a fling or some one day thing..He just told in last epi that he loves her..OBV he still loves her!
And Lena, plz come out of blind fold and realise your feelings for Damon before its too late! You are already losing him! :( :(