Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
aaahh epi 3x13 was bad..loved all the damon moments nd the orignals ending tht was pretty epic..poor klaus LOLL! again felt sad for damon..you could see tht how much he took klaus words to heart about how elena should  live a normal life nd how the salvatores r the worst thing happened 2 her..aahh poor baby lukd hurt! i see him pulling away:( ..stefan was jus a douche as usual..again he doesnt leave a chance 2 badmouth damon..dnt get me wrong i love the salvatores bromance..buh when it comes 2 the question of whos the better brother? its DAMON hands down ftw! hes flawless!.x

again i see alot of angst in the coming epis for DE..it will hurt buh im always up for angst!.x

^^promo pic
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shabz101

I find it funny how people forget that Damon Salvatore is a FRIGGEN VAMPIRE.

No one forgets that Damon was who he was in Season One. What we know is that he's changed. This can be said for every single vampire on the show. No one hates on Katherine for killing. No one hates on Stefan. No one hated on Rose, or Elijah. Just because it's Damon, people find reasons to go against his actions. He did what he did to get Katherine back, he was trying to prove a point. He was like a much less scary Klaus, but hey, Damon stopped. Damon found his humanity. I don't see a lot of hate on Klaus for what he's done. Why is it always Damon? This isn't me justifying his actions, by the way, before anyone says. This is me defending him because he has changed and he IS a different person. He has done things to redeem himself - granted he can't redeem somethings, but he's TRYING. Doesn't he deserve at least a little good? I guess if Damon is a murdering freak, then excuse me for loving half the characters in VD.

direct source: http://waitingondelena.tumblr.com/

very aptly said by this person. Damon has redeem himself completely and that should be acceptable who are watching this show, fairly..

Whoever this person -- has put in the point very well! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

@Bold/ Red : Awesome Sarcasm!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nupu!πŸ€—OMG! Long time.!😲

I have stopped caring what shit people say about on Delena or Damon. They are just jealous creatures who freaking refuse to acknowledge the truth.πŸ˜†
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miiss_Universee

aaahh epi 3x13 was bad..loved all the damon moments nd the orignals ending tht was pretty epic..poor klaus LOLL! again felt sad for damon..you could see tht how much he took klaus words to heart about how elena should  live a normal life nd how the salvatores r the worst thing happened 2 her..aahh poor baby lukd hurt! i see him pulling away:( ..stefan was jus a douche as usual..again he doesnt leave a chance 2 badmouth damon..dnt get me wrong i love the salvatores bromance..buh when it comes 2 the question of whos the better brother? its DAMON hands down ftw! hes flawless!.x

again i see alot of angst in the coming epis for DE..it will hurt buh im always up for angst!.x

Thanks for the summary -- dint watch it yet! πŸ˜’

Damon took Klaus's words to heart!? Awww ... my baby! And Stefan again bad mouthed Damon!? πŸ˜² -- I dont understand this guy anymore! First he went on with "U are better than both of us" -- I mean why after Damon kissed Elena -- why dint he realize that when he was in a relationship with her? and now he is back to being a douche. True - he has done a lot for Damon - but so has Damon! 

I agree -- Damon is a better brother! He would never bad mouth Stefan in front of Elena. But Stefan would never leave a chance! πŸ˜‘

If I see Damon giving up on Elena in the future it will be because he loves her truly and does not want himself to be the worst thing that happened to her. 

--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

Nupu!πŸ€—OMG! Long time.!😲

I have stopped caring what shit people say about on Delena or Damon. They are just jealous creatures who freaking refuse to acknowledge the truth.πŸ˜†

Syria! πŸ€— Hahaha -- yeah very long!! I keep hanging out here now! πŸ˜‰

Me too! I had my first and last debate on the main forum and decided to stay out of the MF now! Damon is DAMON!! No one can match him or stand up to him! πŸ˜‰
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Syria! πŸ€— Hahaha -- yeah very long!! I keep hanging out here now! πŸ˜‰

Me too! I had my first and last debate on the main forum and decided to stay out of the MF now! Damon is DAMON!! No one can match him or stand up to him! πŸ˜‰

I have been really busy with work, and school. Just got some free time today so decided to come here. I rarely come to IF nowdays.It's becoming boring. I only come for Abhlya At or DEK forum sometimes whenever I get timeπŸ˜†

Being a Die heard Delena fan, I still won't blindside Stelena connection.πŸ₯±I will never get the obsessed world of fandom.I admit I am a fanatic too, but not so blind .πŸ˜†

Damon is a hottie, and he burns screen. That's the truth. He is the greatest.
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
alright! I have to go.Cee ya around.πŸ€—
itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Thanks for the summary -- dint watch it yet! πŸ˜’

Damon took Klaus's words to heart!? Awww ... my baby! And Stefan again bad mouthed Damon!? πŸ˜² -- I dont understand this guy anymore! First he went on with "U are better than both of us" -- I mean why after Damon kissed Elena -- why dint he realize that when he was in a relationship with her? and now he is back to being a douche. True - he has done a lot for Damon - but so has Damon! 

I agree -- Damon is a better brother! He would never bad mouth Stefan in front of Elena. But Stefan would never leave a chance! πŸ˜‘

If I see Damon giving up on Elena in the future it will be because he loves her truly and does not want himself to be the worst thing that happened to her. 

Well, Damon had really got that hard on him. I hope he doesnt go back to repeating it that he doesnt deserve Elena... Stefan is acting as a jerk, though he is still there being like a bad guy who doesnt care at all but in same place he is all jealous & insecure, taunting and making Damon feel bad for his act. 
Stefan questioning Elena if she asked Damon, the same.. suspecting of these killings without doubt. Well, Stefan.. Damon's have been very obvious and clear what he do or says. It will take more years for Stefan to understand his brother or might be never..But Elena DOES.

MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The pic is..ummm..Sexy..but ummm...kinda weird πŸ˜†
I don't really like this whole "threesome" thing that is going on in this pic 🀒πŸ₯±

But I do like how Ian/Damon is looking at Nina/Elena with so much Love☺️
Paul honestly seems Awkward in this pic..ofcourse he would be..given that he considers Nina like his sister..It must have been awkward for him..poor guyπŸ˜†

Oh n It seems there are 2 more different covers other than this..One with SE and the other with DE..would try to post the DE on as soon as possible!!
Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Oh n forgot to say..Ian looks so HOT..I like how Ian is not as covered as Paul..The sheets are at perfect place ☺️