Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Bits and Pieces from Julie Plecs Answers 

1) Will the rest of Season 3 be good for Delena fans?
yes and no and maybe.

My BITS : I hope its good for Damon moreso. Because this guy deserves happiness more than anyone else!! πŸ˜³

2) Is Elena still in denial about her feelings for Damon? Will she take a step forward soon?
never lose hope for anyone.

My BITS :I think she is in denial -  and I do hope that she does take step forward. But in the end - I dont want Salvatore brothers to fight and Damon to be happy. πŸ˜ƒ

3) I hope you want Klaus to be happy, too

I want Klaus to want to be happy

My BITS : Me tooo!!! I love Klaus!! β€οΈ

4) Stefan and Elena's love is "epic." What word describes Damon and Elena?
Epic

My BITS : Thank god -- Julie also sees them as "epic". Stelena are epic but so are Delena -- they have gone through a lot together and that alone makes them epic

5) Who misses being human most? Stefan or Damon?
hmmm. good question. Tonighti, I'm gonna say Damon.

My BITS : And that is why Damon Salvatore. Because being a vampire he is not pretentious -- he wants to feel and he is scared to do that! I would say -- more than anyone (supernatural ofcourse ;)) its Damon who misses being Human - because he wants to feel and realizes he isnt supposed to

6) Why did Elena say "I kissed Damon" when she told Stefan but say "Damon kissed me" when she told Bonnie?
She was taking responsibility for her part in it.

My BITS : And that is enough to show she dint regret kissing Damon and she kissed him back -- contrary to what many people blame Damon alone for kissing Elena! 

Wow absolutely adored Julie plec's answers! Especially the epic one!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by --Anna-- - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Symphony-

Yeah i read it too...but I fail to understand why would he do that!

Am assuming he'll see some tender moment b/w stefan-elena that'd drive him to do to the act.Well we all know he can be very impulsive at times πŸ˜•.I am fed up of the fact that he's always the one to go through such heartbreaks

@ Bold : Yes my guess is kinda the same thing -- I guess that is what happens  -- Damon and his impulsiveness -- but I love him mostly for that. However I do agree -- that this is one guy who deserves love more than anyone else! And its breaks my heart to see him suffer always! 

Originally posted by: Shabz101

This news is (somewhat) true, check tvds spoilers section. But its not Katherine, she isnt there in the said episodeπŸ˜ƒ.. there left with other vampire girls; Caroline or Rebecca, many doubts on these being with Damon.. there is entry of new vampire girl Samantha, so she could be.. And the news is bit twisted, it says Damon wakes up naked next to vamp girl, not saying invovled😊

@ I did -- But I read in an another AT that he sleeps with Katherine. And Nina said she cannot say whether she is there in the scene or not -- so I dont know what to expect. I really want Damon Salvatore to be happy! He deserves every ounce of it! 

itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

@ Bold : Yes my guess is kinda the same thing -- I guess that is what happens  -- Damon and his impulsiveness -- but I love him mostly for that. However I do agree -- that this is one guy who deserves love more than anyone else! And its breaks my heart to see him suffer always! 

Damon is... DAMON
...a broken man who after believing in love and giving all of himself got tossed aside, he loved recklessly without regards of himself; he is sincere about who he is and what he's done, his actions he owns up to them... and his guilt that he says has nothing to do with anyone. The most misunderstood and heartbroken person he is, in the show..
I like the junior salvatore too, as a fact he has saved Damon's life so many times but Stefan never tried to look clearly at the person behind so many layers; who the real Damon Salvotore Is? neither as a human nor as vampire..
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Vampire Diaries Season 3, episode 15.

Official Synopsis: A FLIP OF THE COIN β€” After starting her day with a startling discovery of Damon's latest indiscretion, Elena is frustrated to find that none of her friends agree with her on how they should react to the Original family's internal power struggle. Once again caught up in the destiny of the Bennett witches, Bonnie and Abby find themselves playing a part in a ritual to appease the spirits of nature. When Elijah gives Damon and Stefan a dangerous ultimatum that puts Elena in danger, they turn to Alaric and Meredith for help with a plan that leads them to a terrible choice. Candice Accola also stars
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shabz101

Damon is... DAMON
...a broken man who after believing in love and giving all of himself got tossed aside, he loved recklessly without regards of himself; he is sincere about who he is and what he's done, his actions he owns up to them... and his guilt that he says has nothing to do with anyone. The most misunderstood and heartbroken person he is, in the show..
I like the junior salvatore too, as a fact he has saved Damon's life so many times but Stefan never tried to look clearly at the person behind so many layers; who the real Damon Salvotore Is? neither as a human nor as vampire..

@Bold : πŸ‘ πŸ‘ -- Very well expressed! I feel the same way too about Damon! I completely agree that he is the most misunderstood person in the show and regardless of anything - I love him because he is not afraid to show who he is. People call him selfish - self centered and what not -- but they fail to see why he is the way he is! 

I like the junior Salvatore - Infact it is for the Salvatore brothers that I watch the show for! I love Stefan for saving Damon and I also know that its for Damon's love for Stefan that Stefan is alive today. But I do agree - no one sees the real Damon! The Damon who is scared to feel, the Damon who wishes to be human, the Damon who hides behind his snappiness and anger, and the Damon who wants to be loved! And that is why I believe this man is the only one who deserves true love! And I have said this always I dont care who it is -- but I wish he gets all the happiness because he deserves it! πŸ˜³

itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail

@Bold : πŸ‘ πŸ‘ -- Very well expressed! I feel the same way too about Damon! I completely agree that he is the most misunderstood person in the show and regardless of anything - I love him because he is not afraid to show who he is. People call him selfish - self centered and what not -- but they fail to see why he is the way he is! 

I like the junior Salvatore - Infact it is for the Salvatore brothers that I watch the show for! I love Stefan for saving Damon and I also know that its for Damon's love for Stefan that Stefan is alive today. But I do agree - no one sees the real Damon! The Damon who is scared to feel, the Damon who wishes to be human, the Damon who hides behind his snappiness and anger, and the Damon who wants to be loved! And that is why I believe this man is the only one who deserves true love! And I have said this always I dont care who it is -- but I wish he gets all the happiness because he deserves it! πŸ˜³

I dont get when Damon is called selfish or else, like we have seen how much this person has grown since s1. He has changed but not completely, he's still witty, sarcastic, hilarious, keeping all his plans packed..
He has recovered his humanity (though he never really lost his humanity, it was hidden out there...). a monster; that he only pretended to be.. he cared and had all those feelings but never showed them up.. and Elena the only person, where his happiness lies; he redeemed himself for her. She cared for him, she felt when he was hurt, she saw him for who he was, the real Damon behind the mask..and she wanted others to see this, that he is not the monster.. 
With time he did showed he cared about town people, though his intentions were different when he joined council but he helped them in every way, beng a very good friend to Liz, bestee to Ric, cared for Elena's loved ones and her friends. In return, he didnt asked for anything..but he do deserve that happiness, more than any one in the show😊

moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi guys..I haven't been on for a while..im sure most of u donno me as i haven't been here regularly at all to say the least. so i'll start with the introductions..Im Tas..n im a hardcore DE shipper eversince I read the books, then I found out about the show via a friend since last year I think and have been a fan ever since. 😊
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Seriously  I feel the same way! He's truly the most misunderstood character..nd i really don't get it that ppl are hating him for the fact that he kissed Elena! The one time he lets his guard down nd lets his emotions out ppl term him selfish...what about all those times when he backed Stefan up! Hell he worked sooo hard to get him back to ELENA...

@bold Even i ship Damon with happiness first and foremost but after watching this character for so long i am pretty much convinced that his true happiness lies with Elena and no one else...He is his real self with her..very vulnerable and honest. Somehow i just can't imagine Damon falling in love with someone else now...I don't think he can be happy without her nd even though I like Stefan too...idk i think he'd still be okay without herπŸ˜•(maybe its just meπŸ˜•)

A few days back even i was doubtful whether I am ready to see Damon go through all the hurt for her again or not,but this video  reminded me just why I ship Elena with Damon.
Even Julie Plec retweeted it😊 
Watch it folks:)Its awesome!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzsQv4fy3jQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -Symphony- - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
@ Shabz : Neither do I get it when people call Damon selfish! It fails to understand me how can they even call him selfish!? -- If he was so -- he would have compelled Elena to be with him and we would be getting Elena and Damon now. Moreover - if Damon indeed dint care about Stefan -- he would not have been searching for him all over - trying to bring him back! Infact even the kiss -- his exact words were - " If I am going to feel guilty about something - Its going to be this." -- How does it make him selfish!? πŸ˜•

I agree with the whole last para -- Damon never had anyone to bring out his humanity. Stefan had lexie, while Damon wondered all alone waiting for the "supposed" love of his life to return. And today he is such a changed man -- still witty, notorious and as gorgeous as before -- yet now he cares for everyone more than he would ever have - and all this only because of Elena. She brings out the best in him -- and I think that is what love should be. Elena and Damon are epic in their own way and that is why I love them. πŸ˜³

@Symphony : πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Exactly I dont understand the deal behind the kiss -- its not like Elena minded it -- so why is he selfish!? πŸ˜• -- If he was indeed selfish - he would have come between Stefan and Elena long ago -- but he dint -- infact he chose to remain as friends because he felt he dint deserve Elena. 

As for Delena -- persay - I love them together - its just that -- (call me a fool) but I cant see Damon heartbroken again. I have never been attached to a character the way I am attached to Damon -- and seeing his heartbreak will be terrible. 

And Thanks for the video -- Brilliant. Had tears in my eyes -- All my favorite scenes!! πŸ˜Š
itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Symphony-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzsQv4fy3jQ[/YOUTUBE]

Wow, speechless after watching this video. Its been DAMON from the beginning making out for her, saving her, using all means available (his passion, wit, intelligence, personality, connections,) to protect her, make her happy and ELENA is the one who trusted him and stood for him when no one trusted Damon.

Beautiful and epic journey of DElena, how anyone could deny them being together. Love them and thanks for sharing.