Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _Team_Damon

Damon has a classy way of exiting a room... girl doesn't let you accompany them on road trip even though that's your thing... you out her in front of her friends so that the only thing they think/talk of on the trip is you... ðŸ˜† *sigh*😉 Damon reminds me every day just WHY I love him so much. 
Elena can take him for granted... push him away... but he'll get back at her then and there in typical Damon style.

Damon definately has got charm!
And Ian plays this character so perfectly...its amazing😳 Damon brings the show to a whole different level!
He's the USP of TVD 😳

p.s I loved the puppy face made in the 3x12 sneak peek clip😆 very funny:)
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so wish Elena hadn't told anything to Stefan 🤔 now there's gonna be misunderstandings between DE and SDE :(
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
epi 3x12 was really meh for me..damon was only the worth watching thing ther! not so happy about stefan badmouthing damon infront of elena..huh nd thers damon has ALL the chances 2 badmouth stefan buh never does//hes always defending his actions..ah well! elena was very disappointing i always feel shes so weak around stefan..all the progression jus feels wasted! doesnt seem so gd for DEers in the coming epis..seem DE have a arguement..buh heyy im all for angst, thts what DE r best at!.x 
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^ians tweet from last week..aahh luks lyk were getn damon/salvatores flashbacks..as baby vamps..awwwies!.x
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi I am new ðŸ˜³

Just read somewhere that Damon ends up sleeping with Katherine and that brings Stefan and Elena together!? 

Any ideas on if its true or not!?

Because I think it just might since there was Naked Alert about Damon and plus that Damon has to cope up with something. 
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Hi I am new😳

Just read somewhere that Damon ends up sleeping with Katherine and that brings Stefan and Elena together!?

Because I think it just might since there was Naked Alert about Damon and plus that Damon has to cope up with something.

Yeah i read it too...but I fail to understand why would he do that!

Am assuming he'll see some tender moment b/w stefan-elena that'd drive him to do to the act.Well we all know he can be very impulsive at times 😕.I am fed up of the fact that he's always the one to go through such heartbreaks

itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Hi I am new ðŸ˜³

This news is (somewhat) true, check tvds spoilers section. But its not Katherine, she isnt there in the said episode😃.. there left with other vampire girls; Caroline or Rebecca, many doubts on these being with Damon.. there is entry of new vampire girl Samantha, so she could be.. And the news is bit twisted, it says Damon wakes up naked next to vamp girl, not saying invovled😊
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Miiss_Universee

^^ians tweet from last week..aahh luks lyk were getn damon/salvatores flashbacks..as baby vamps..awwwies!.x

This pic seriously ripped my heart 😲 😲
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wanto see lots of passionate kisses😳
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miiss_Universee

epi 3x12 was really meh for me..damon was only the worth watching thing ther! not so happy about stefan badmouthing damon infront of elena..huh nd thers damon has ALL the chances 2 badmouth stefan buh never does//hes always defending his actions..ah well! elena was very disappointing i always feel shes so weak around stefan..all the progression jus feels wasted! doesnt seem so gd for DEers in the coming epis..seem DE have a arguement..buh heyy im all for angst, thts what DE r best at!.x 

@bold..AGREE..and that is why I'll ALWAYS love Damon no matter what😳

Ok now this is kinda fun..An observation of a DE fan I saw on other site
See this pic of DE at Ball from 3x14

See the way DE are holding hands!!..Apparently their holding hands is creating a symbol..and not just any symbol..it's creating an symbol of eternity/infinity

Check it out

It could be just a "coincidence"..but there has been many other signs too

*My Observation*For example..In 3x03 the scene where Elena got up and saw that Damon was on her bed..well before that you could easily see that they showed a red book on Elena's drawer..but that's not important..look what's on top of that book..there are two rings/bangles interwined with each other..ironically that's the symbol of "everlasting love"

😲
Are they trying to give us hints of DE being the EnDgame
*runss off to find more signs like this* 😆
Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago