Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
"When Elena and Damon finally have the opportunity to confront him about his recent actions, his response makes Damon think twice about acting on his feelings for Elena."
Edited by Miiss_Universee - 12 years ago
"When we come back in Episode 10, Elena and Damon are finding themselves in these moments where the romantic tension is a little bit deeper and the physical tension is a little bit hotter," Julie teases. (We know what you're thinking. Hotter? How is that even possible? Trust us... it is.)

Though Stefan is out of the picture, Damon and Elena continue to spend time together. "They have to work together against Klaus, so they keep finding themselves in these moments that they're now both free to act on, without guilt." -Zap2it

Originally posted by Miiss_Universee

"When we come back in Episode 10, Elena and Damon are finding themselves in these moments where the romantic tension is a little bit deeper and the physical tension is a little bit hotter," Julie teases. (We know what you're thinking. Hotter? How is that even possible? Trust us... it is.)

WOA! 😲 😲 Jan! COME SOON! gosh!!! i wonder now that Stefan is back (as in not under compulsion) how will these two progress...!!! EEE!
Edited by -debolina- - 12 years ago

^^Ian and Nina at "The Ripple Effect" Benefiting The Water Project Charity..awwwies they luk hottt! ian is lukn ridiculously hottt!.x

Edited by Miiss_Universee - 12 years ago

^^ian onset..epi 313

^^LOLL cute..ian/joseph nd nina/kat

aah man i am so deaD!! with a big D

HEE HEE HEE
but i need this video man , somone pls digg it out

Though Stefan is out of the picture, Damon and Elena continue to spend time together. "They have to work together against Klaus, so they keep finding themselves in these moments that they're now both free to act on, without guilt." -Zap2it

*HUGE SHOUT* 

OMGishhh...reli reli reli 🤪 🤪
Originally posted by Love_Anant

*HUGE SHOUT* 

OMGishhh...reli reli reli 🤪 🤪

check last page man n ian nina's pic at the event...🤪

OMGisshhh...m sooo damn dead 🤪 🤪
haye i cant wait for jan 5 man !!