Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Maha Episode might feature ASR-LA wedding..

napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys:

I've been trying to figure out why La is back, all weekend this has basically robbed me of sleep. Sometimes this show really pisses me off, I'm so obsessed, I get irritated by my longing for Mondays! Anyways, I have a question-please feel free to help me figure this out. I think we'll end up with a marriage in the Maha Episode, and no one said the wedding would be Arnav's and Khushi's!

I've been wondering why La had to come back.  Also, where can they go from here? How can they recover from bringing La back in, in a stronger position as ASR's potential bride? Clearly, part of the question was answered today, with Khushi needing to see La and Arnav together to finally get that she's been lying to herself, and she's in love. It really needed an outside impetus, and Arnav needs her to realize this without doing anything about it, since he's been with another woman all this time, after all.What can he say?

I guess if he did anything more than hint, " mein khud ko jhoot nahi bolti" we would have seen his character as little better than Shyam the maha-creep, trying to juggle two women as well. I get that La needed to be there for the jealousy scene, or it would have been like Khushi (inadvertently) got rid of her rival through a series of outrageously stupid "plans" that anyone who's not an idiot from Luknow would have predicted would end up in the  ASR-La fight/break-up. I even get Khushi needing to be the one to bring them together to see, without guilt, that she's the one in love.

But seriously, the marriage hints have been all over today's episode-La asks for a timeline, Mami answers, Nani makes a snarky comment, but talks re. the wedding. Akash discusses this happily with Anjali, who can practically hear the shehnais. The only thing left is Lakshmi wandering by wearing a bridal outfit. We obviously cant have Khushi on that mandap- but there are signs galore that a wedding/engagement  is coming up for sure.

I'm telling you guys, its gonna be ASR just agreeing, to shut everyone up, and because he's so damn confused, and scared of being REALLY in love and losing himself to Khushi and the intense love that would represent. I think he'd opt for the shallow, love-less marriage with La just to escape being left "breathless" as he'd be with Khushi, and go with the thinking-this is the farthest I can take myself away from that girl, if I'm married,  I am safe from whatever she makes me feel. He said he'd stay far away from the girl who made him feel what Anjali predicted-whats further a way than being married to someone completely different?

I don't see Shyam's raaz being exposed in the next three episodes before the Maha Episode, mainly because he has no reason to worry with Sashi Babu temporarily calmed. His revelation might be next, but I think the upcoming marriage/engagement prep, with Khushi actually helping Lavaniya set up her own marriage while burning inside from pain and longing is what we'll be treated to. 

Edited by napstermonster - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's 4 days to go before the ME is aired. Now in 4 days, I think it would be too much if ASR agrees to marry La. And even if that happens somehow how could it turn out to be Arnav-khushi wedding?? 

I get very confused when I start thinking about the upcoming ME's plot. In my view, maybe this ME will be used to make both Arnav and Khushi realise that they love each other. Maybe a situation will be created where out of sheer frustation, Khushi blurts out her feelings for ASR and asks him to make sense of them. ASR realises that he's been going through the same kind of emotions and that's when it hits them both that it's love!😊

I agree that unravelling Shyam's identity in this ME is not a possibility. They would want to milk his charade for what it's worth I guess! 
Seriously ASR is really in the same boat as Shyam.Still one is considered super hot other is not.Wat the  ðŸ¤¬ ... Thank god for Shyam to make Khushi realise she might be in love.If we left it on Payal...it would have been next year...🤣 
Next ME??? No idea but I dont think Shyam is a side character to get rid of him so fast...But seriously can't be La-ASR marriage too ...He can't agree so fast into marrying..
Seattleite thumbnail

I  did not want it to be this way... I could not stand him hugging la...I would stop watching the show if it turns out to be ASR-LA wedding... That could atleast stop my addiction to this show...

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I've started looking forward to Mondays too! That has never happened before😆

They are definitely going to show Khushi trying to come to terms with her feelings for ASR. While I'm looking forward to Khushi falling in love and realizing it, they should also continue showing Arnav getting pulled towards Khushi. 
But there's another thing happening - they are showing that Shyam is misunderstanding Khushi's feelings! - don't know how that is going to turn the story.

Seattleite thumbnail
at some part of your post I assumed you were gussing ASR-khusi's marriage...then I read ur heading and assumed u were predicting ASR-la marriage... I wont be surprised if this happens but for maha episode it is too soon
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nooo i dont them to marry 
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
the more I think about it the more I cant help feeling that the possible dramatic potential of perhaps TWO weddings being done side by side might be the way CV's can really give us all tension ulcers-

sbk2- your point on Shyam is an excellent one- he thinks Khushi is developing feelings for him and he is an opportunist so this is a huge story changer-he can approach a calmer Shashi babu now, with the proposal, and Sashi Babu has had his doubts nicely blocked by the evil creep. Khushi might not even realize it, but her marriage with Shyam might be settled soon, I mean, why else are her parents here after all? Buaji won't waste time, and even Khushi's mother is all for it now, after Shyam's help during the heart attack scene. How about parallel marriage preps ?

somz07- LOL- totally TOTALLY agree with your observation about Payal -what a completely useless person to approach with love/attraction questions, she would probably just give Khushi a bucket of laundry to wash ! But I do think we have enough time (4 episode with limited commericals) to get to an ASR-La engagement by the ME if not the actual wedding, and the scope for Khushi to come and go to RM and help La get all prepared for this while both ASR and Khushi are dying inside would make for pretty much screen melting scenes/chemistry.

Seattle- Stick with the program my friend! I know what you mean about Mondays, heck, my life would be so much easier in terms of attention to other things if this damn show hadnt grabbed me and dicided to take up residence in my brain! Obviously the leads will end up together, but Im actually pretty excited to see the change in their interactions now that BOTH parties are equally conscious of the other, and one side (Khushi) is edging almost over the cliff of being, and admitting to herself to being, in love. ASR has a ways to go before he admits it, but Khushi is a late bloomer who might get there first, which i didn't see coming!
Edited by napstermonster - 12 years ago
Hey! I love your post!

I was just about to start a topic on ME predictions and I'm glad u beat me to it :) My prediction is that the ME will be about a confession between the two star crossed lovers. Since a day in daily soap world lasts a week or two days it's too soon for a marriage track. So I think the ME wi be a build up for the marriage track. I think they will have some festival or other where Arhi wi be given ample opportunity to explore their feelings for each other. I think Khushi will avoid Arnav in the epis leading to the ME and a frustrated Arnav will corner Khauhi on the ME and make her confess to whats going on.

What do u think? What does my prediction get; gaali aur taali?
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaha
Dont worry!:-) I doubt there's any marriage happening :-)
:-)
I'd rather believe payash running away or JP having a gf :-)

See ME is just this sat-i dont think they can show so soon anyway-the only thing dhamakedaar enough seems to be shyam revelation
But lets see..