Gulabo sapera in big boss

Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As every1 is shocked to see the weird lady from rajsthan with typical kalbeliya costume. Who don't have standards wich are not upto the mark to be on biggest reality show like big boss. But i wud conclude that big boss have attemped a pattern of its contestents like popular tv face, controversial personalities, bollywood celebrities, etc. Another set is of that contestents wich belongs to rural area who don't have good physical appearance but popular in a confined area of india like seema parihar may be someone in llod seasons. Another cont. In this category is Gulabo sapera. Who is immensly popular in rajasthan as she gave her best contribution in forwarding kalbelia dance. And her works in social empowerment of women. She had made lkalbelia dance to such heights that now every festival or ocassion is incomplete without this dance. Even schoolgirls or young girls are eager to learn this dance. She is a remarkable lady. All u've got info abt her in bb.
And after arrival of balika vadhu, every reality show or fiction want to show the rich culture of rajasthan that's why every1 is adding elements related to rajsthan like in one of the shows of star plus featuring rajsthani actress Neeluji. And i think gulabo ji is best represantation of rajasthan. So keep supporting her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I fail to understand why BB brought such types of namoona in his show , if he has to spend money on such boring contestant why he could not have had jagran  to abstain from  unfortunate incidents..
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was also vrey shocked to c her i mean oh god...! as i saw till know dat she was not getting any attention but hope she will manag as seema parihar managed herself

qauz seema g was also a different namona in bb4
z_dand thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its too early to like or dislike somebody. I remember last year I was shocked to see SEEMA but ended up loving her too much. I voted for her as well. So wait & watch!
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree with z_dand. last season i was thinking that seema is so wierd based on her clothes and way of talking but she turned out to be one of my ffavourite contestants.  and btw according to wikipedia seema is only 35 years old which is shcking. she looks much older
indira.raj thumbnail
Let people like her  too get a chance.  What is wrong with her.  She is a simple woman.  Why do we not want to see simple people on shows
yes we all love simple people