Balika Vadhu

now what do u think is gonna happen

dietcokegirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now i wonder if a will leave leave haveli...will g have the baby or miscarry or have an abortion...what do u guys think will happen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Well atleast the stupid classes have stopped. Albeit replaced by an eyesore molestation track so my bet would be gauri will have this baby and she will sign another contract and be stuck in bv land till the last episode everyone kisses n makes up.
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sick track coming up, guess GAuri will decide to have the baby, bcoz thats a sure-shot way straight into dadisa's heart and the others also will def melt seeeing the lil one...and our aanandi will do seva to the new born and her mother ...

Pls cvs, when r u gonna show Anandi in the right lite ????????
bmadhu2006 thumbnail
I think DS will accept Gauri. Bhairon, Sumitra, Basant Gehna and Nandu along with A leave the haveli... Now I think A will decide to complete law... Unfortunately Gauri miscarry the baby and there will be no chance for her to get a baby in future etc will happen... I am sure they will show JA reunion either by killing G after delivery or J G seperation because of miscarrying the baby / aborting the baby...  
veena80 thumbnail
After the confirmation of gauris pragnency as per the news jagya will be coming to jaitsar (haveli).
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont want Jagya to come back to Anandi after Gauri's death, pls ...is Anandi some kind of a substitute ???
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
G may get accpted in the haveli eventually. Don't know what A will do, but I have totally lost hope about A's further studies. And the whole track is making no sense, just unending complications and stupid decisions taken by members of Singh family.
dietcokegirl thumbnail
I think g and j will break up due to pregnancy
neha1926 thumbnail
I think gauri will have a miscarriage or abort the baby
sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Anandi decides to divorce Jagya. This is what Anandi is, a true human being. 

I hope DS will support Anandi and not accept Gauri. Otherwise, the transformation we saw in DS all these days becomes her naatak. But, I think Anandi convinces them to accept JG back and leaves Haveli(Good for her)

She eventually chooses the right path for her future which she has already chosen and becomes a Star. 

As to JG they should suffer otherwise there is a wrong message conveyed to public. 

More than J, G is committing more crime by accepting J. She just wants to prove that she cannot get rejected. very BAD attitude which will take her to gutters. I do not want her to be successfull before repenting for what she has done to Anandi. 

Anandi can get a worthful person she deserves. it is upto her. I will be happy if she becomes a great human being and gets recognized in the society.