The sexiest feature of the man-LIPS AT *Updtd PG 7

Posted: 12 years ago

We love that stubble

We love those molten chocolate eyes.

We love his voice

We love every single feature of his

But sadly we forget his lips

Never in my life, have I seen such inviting lips!!!

Here's a poem for Barun's lips

I believe if I should die,

And you should kiss my eyelids when I lie

Cold, dead, and dumb to the entire world contains,

The folded orbs would open at thy breath,

And, from its exile in the isles of death,

Life would come gladly back along my veins.

From Creed by Mary Ashley Townsend

pic credit: Anu

Oh man! Barun's wife will kill me!! 

POEM - PAGE 7 

Pic- Page 3 posted by Nargis

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago

Fabulous post and an apt poem .

Ya , strange we never discuss Baruns lips, may be because we are scared of his wife 😃
Originally posted by sunaina02

Fabulous post and an apt poem .

Ya , strange we never discuss Baruns lips, may be because we are scared of his wife 😃

From your posts i realized your big fan of Barun. So i had a feeling your reply will be on the first page!! ðŸ˜† 

thank god you reminded me Barun has a wife...will be more careful next time i write about his sexy features 😆
Barun's wife is one lucky girl! she has got herself a man who has a child liek personaility :P with looks to die for! Edited by kinza123321 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by incandescent

From your posts i realized your big fan of Barun. So i had a feeling your reply will be on the first page!! ðŸ˜† 

Am I so obvious ? 😆😆

Sure  I am , I never hide that fact . Go to the comments on Baruns FC . I am there in the very last second page . And after that I have commented as my my admiration and fondness for him has grown .

Once i even posted in the forum that I will eat alive all Barun bashers  as there was much Barun bashing going on at that time  ( May-June) - 😆

Originally posted by Arhi-Sarun

thank god you reminded me Barun has a wife...will be more careful next time i write about his sexy features 😆

yes but that does not keep me from admiring all the sexiness. ðŸ˜† i think she'll be proud to know how much we all love him. it's not like we're snatching him away...just admiring !!

Originally posted by sunaina02

Am I so obvious ? 😆😆

Sure  I am , I never hide that fact . Go to the comments on Baruns FC . I am there in the very last second page . And after that I have commented as my my admiration and fondness for him has grown .

Once i even posted in the forum that I will eat alive all Barun bashers  as there was much Barun bashing going on at that time  ( May-June) - 😆

don't worry. i am obvious too ðŸ˜‰ 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
Originally posted by incandescent

yes but that does not keep me from admiring all the sexiness. ðŸ˜† i think she'll be proud to know how much we all love him. it's not like we're snatching him away...just admiring !!

agreed, we can admire as much as we want

Originally posted by kinza123321

Barun's wife is one lucky girl! she has got herself a man who has a child liek personaility :P with looks to die for!

Lucky woman !!