Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
same here appy!! im constantly looking at da time ever since i got to office ðŸ¤£
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

same here appy!! im constantly looking at da time ever since i got to office ðŸ¤£

And I am going to sleep now .

When I will be at work , at 10:30 morning here the show starts in India and I tend to get rest less - till the lunchtime 12 noon when, I quicly browse the posts in the forum and wait and wait for someone to post the caps.

Adits emoticon  post is my company for the afternoon tea 😊 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh su darling our time difference is so different na! see now me & appy are at work right now; 11.26 am here and im sure even appy's not working just like me... we're day dreaming on this side ðŸ¤£
sunaina02 thumbnail
See at is 2 in the morning here now  - I have to get up at 6  make prepare breakfast for chhildren , get ready and then run to work .
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
some people might not like this, but i'm actually quite interested to see what happens, i'm not dissapointed. can't wait to see what happens😊
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bila_a

some people might not like this, but i'm actually quite interested to see what happens, i'm not dissapointed. can't wait to see what happens😊

Me too . I am a person who can accept anything,
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Sunaina...yeah!! that cld be  a possibility.

If he tries to be cozy with LA to make Khushi squirm then he is making  use of LA. which I don't feel, his character is so low to be potrayed  that way.
Maybe its just a hug , and later to see Khushi's discomfort could be a revealation for himself too.
If ASR & LA continue with their pseudo relationship.Then the chances of  LA getting hurt is much more...as I said before in another post,LA should handle it maturely and leave in a dignified manner instilling the feelings in Khush, only after realising she herself is not in Love with ASR.For, till LA is there, Khushi would never attempt to go with her basic instinct.

Ash.

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

oh su darling our time difference is so different na! see now me & appy are at work right now; 11.26 am here and im sure even appy's not working just like me... we're day dreaming on this side ðŸ¤£

🤣 yes..no prizes for guessing what we are doing at work...
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SUPER GIRL!!!😊
Originally posted by: sunaina02

See at is 2 in the morning here now  - I have to get up at 6  make prepare breakfast for chhildren , get ready and then run to work .

bikerider thumbnail
@ su  agree the dialogue is very intriguing. actually its scary and fun that a dialogue  can be interpreted in different ways and  it needs to be interpreted for us to  know about arhi , they used to hide  from their family members now they are hiding from audience,
Cvs are being very smart here

@nadz dear  i wont ask how are you 😉  i also saw you along the crowds day dreaming 😆

lets see what KKG is upto now