Is this the reverse jealousy track? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Yes , if they take the story that way it will be interesting .
The way I understood - Arnav is already aware that he loves kHushi but his ego wont let him say so .
But he is irked to find Khushi is so much after rebonding his and Las relationship . he thinks Khuhi is lying to herself and achche banne ka natak  karti hai. In a way he is right.

It is something like we enjoy po*n films in secret but to the world we pretend we cannot even think of watchicg such things

When a man is physically near a woman/girl it is very easy for him to understand what his nearness is doing to the girl . Arnav has sensed that and now he wants Khushi to sense it , realize it .

Anyways  these are all my musings and I am a romantic person , when romance and passion is there , I do not think or care about  morality much 😆 .

It could be that Arnav has told La that he likes the way she is and that she shouldn't change for him.  He might also tell La that she no longer needs Khushi to teach her middle class values.  Hence Khushi's sad face.
Originally posted by savi-tan

It could be that Arnav has told La that he likes the way she is and that she shouldn't change for him.  He might also tell La that she no longer needs Khushi to teach her middle class values.  Hence Khushi's sad face.
Very much possible !!

But  in that case - ArLa love story will kickstart  . Then what about Arhi ??
it is khushi's and arnav's love will pull them apart track...
hiya su!! i like ur prediction and im sure kushi's in jitters with confusion of why she's feeling left out seeing arnav with blah. is arnav trying to prove a point to kushi this time?!?! it was always naani who he had a grudge against for crossing his path but now it's kushi
Originally posted by sunaina02

Yes , if they take the story that way it will be interesting .
The way I understood - Arnav is already aware that he loves kHushi but his ego wont let him say so .
But he is irked to find Khushi is so much after rebonding his and Las relationship . he thinks Khuhi is lying to herself and achche banne ka natak  karti hai. In a way he is right.

Anyways  these are all my musings and I am a romantic person , when romance and passion is there , I do not think or care about  morality much 😆 .

@red i agree with you kushi. somehow i feel that he knows that he has feeling for her
pyar i do not know , but  his feeling does fit in the explanation given by anjali 😆
ego or hurt he wont act on it 😉   is he comfortable with that feeling i do not think so
he still sometime fights with but sometimes he enjoys it too 😆

he is super irritated that the girl who he has feeling for is trying to bring his
gf for whom he does not have any feeling and him together 😆

now does he think that she has any feeling for him, i doubt it,
but  i guess somewhere he wants to find it.
The dialogue " i am better than you, i do not hide to myself "
has been replaying in my mind.  why exactly CVs made him say it
and later kushi's response to it " baat kaha se kahan leke gaye aap" ðŸ˜•
their communication sometime goes above my head

but will be very fun to see kushi doing some thing which
either irritate arnav some more or realise her feeling for him.
why i feel its the irritating part

^^^

Yes that dialogue is intrigueing  , someone in the forum said it is about their dead parent s athat Khushi pretends to be happy  when she is not .Though I do not buy that. Arnav will not insinuate at her parents, then there is no point in say ing sorry so genuinely .
Originally posted by sunaina02

^^^

Yes that dialogue is intrigueing  , someone in the forum said it is about their dead parent s athat Khushi pretends to be happy  when she is not .Though I do not buy that. Arnav will not insinuate at her parents, then there is no point in say ing sorry so genuinely .

Yup. that was a bit confusing. But it certainly wasn't about her parents. 

@sharu
i also have a feeling that kushi might pull out some jazz which will annoy arnav but at da same time he'll feel da pull towards her even more

i really dont know if kushi has any feelings towards arnav but it's high time she developed something before more hatred comes in
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiya su!! i like ur prediction and im sure kushi's in jitters with confusion of why she's feeling left out seeing arnav with blah. is arnav trying to prove a point to kushi this time?!?! it was always naani who he had a grudge against for crossing his path but now it's kushi

yea I like the point of this post as well...hopefully we will get to see some interesting human emotions in the coming week...OMG! Can't wait for tonight...😉